剧集 | 末日逼近(2020) | 导航列表
一个老妇人卖♥♥清洁剂
Old lady selling detergent.
这个女人
This woman...
跟我说去科罗拉多见她
told me to come see her in Colorado.
大山中的某个地方 在博尔德附近
Someplace out in the mountains, near Boulder.
赫明福德霍姆
Hemingford Home.
就是这里
That's the one.
你还画什么了
What else you been painting?
天啊
Holy shit.
这是弗兰
This is Fran.
谁
Who?
弗兰
Fran.
我昨天看到的那个女人 我跟你说的那个
The woman I saw yesterday. The one I told you about.
你没说她怀孕了
You didn't say she was pregnant.
我...
I...
她没怀孕
Well, she wasn't pregnant.
至少我当时看不出来
At least I couldn't tell she was.
这是我三天前画的
I painted that three days ago.
许多人看到你把他带进来
A lot of people saw you carry him in.
如果不向他们解释
Don't give them an explanation,
他们就会自己编出故事
they'll just make up their own.
谣言就是这么产生的
How rumors get started.
总比相信谣言要好
It's better that they believe a rumor.
这样就不用想拉斯维加斯的暗黑者
Save them from having to think about this Dark Man in Vegas,
说他要来了是什么意思了
what he means when he says he's coming.
外面的人有权利知情
Those people out there have a right to know.
-人们会恐慌 -或许吧
- People will panic. - Yeah. Maybe.
或许不会 如果你给他们一个机会
Maybe not. You'd be surprised
你会惊讶人们的承受力有多强
what people can handle if you give them a chance.
还有人想发表观点吗
Anybody else want to weigh in on this?
我 我不知道
Me? I don't fuckin' know.
我都不知道我为什么在委员会里
I don't even know why I'm on the committee in the first place.
你来这里的原因和我们一样 拉里
You're here for the same reason as the rest of us, Larry--
因为这位魔法女士说 都是上帝的旨意
because the magic lady says it's God's will.
那我们来选举吧
Well, then let's have an election.
好吗 我们投票
Okay? We'll vote on it.
艾比盖尔教母让我们管理这个地方
Mother Abagail told us to govern this place.
如果我们举♥行♥选举
If we hold an election,
我们有可能失去管辖权 那怎么办
there is a chance that we might lose it-- then what?
我们就会违背上帝的旨意
We'd be going against God's will.
既然你提出来了
Yeah. Oh, and now that you bring it up,
我们为何如此确定这是上帝的旨意
how are we so certain it's God's will?
我不是说艾比盖尔教母
I-I'm not... I'm not saying that Mother Abagail
不具备一些我认为不可能的能力
isn't capable of things I never thought possible.
但这不意味着我相信她知道上帝的旨意
Doesn't mean I believe that she knows what God wants.
我没有时间了
We don't have time for this.
听着 除非这些人明确表示
Listen, until the people give their explicit consent
愿意听从我们的指挥
to be governed by this group,
不然我们充其量只能算一群管♥理♥员♥
we're nothing more than just administrators, at best.
拜托 斯图 你真的也同意这么做吗
Come on, Stu, are you really on board with this?
我们只有... 恕我直言
We got-- with all due respect--
一个能帮我们...联♥系♥艾比盖尔教母的人
one guy who is our... go-between with Mother Abagail.
是她选择的 格伦
She chose, Glen.
她那时候就对我们的想法没有兴趣
She wasn't interested in our opinion back then.
我可不觉得她现在有所改观
I can't imagine that's changed.
确实没有
It hasn't.
-艾比盖尔教母 我们正在说... -格伦·贝特曼
- Mother Abagail, we're having a conversation about... - Glen Bateman,
我爱你 但这没有商量的余地
I love you, but there's nothing to discuss.
我和你说过 你有什么想对我说的话
I told you, if you had anything you wanted to say to me,
就直接和尼克说
you were to say it to Nick.
如果我要回应你们
And if there was anything I had to say in return,
你们就该把尼克当做我的喉舌
you were to act like Nick was speaking for me,
并认真对待
and you'd take care of it.
松手 小姑娘
Let me go, little girl!
好吧 但那就说明他就直接对...
Okay, but that leaves him directly responsible for the...
怎么了
What?
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
你没事了
You're all right.
你经历了很多事
You've been through a lot.
我梦到过你
I dreamed of you.
我来自一个很可怕的地方
I've come from a bad place.
一个很糟糕的地方
An awful place.
那里有一个人...
And there's a man there...
但他不是人
but he ain't no man.
他有很多名字
He's got lots of names.
硬骨头
The hardcase.
行走之人
The Walkin' Dude.
弗拉格
Flagg.
他在我们惊慌失措时出现了
Showed up while we were all still shell-shocked.
一开始 我很感激他
At first, I was grateful for him.
他带我们脱离了混乱
He brought us out of the chaos,
他承诺给我们机会成为人上人
promised us a chance to be on top for once.
后来
Then...
他们开始带奴隶来了
they started bringing in the slaves.
我努力坚持着
I stuck it out long as I could.
但后来
But then...
我知道我一定要逃出去
I knew I needed to get out.
要来到这里
To get here.
来找你
To you.
弗拉格的人抓到我试图逃出边界
Flagg's men caught me trying to cross the border.
他们...天啊
They... Oh, God.
他们把我钉在那根柱子上
They put me up on that pole.
然后
Then...
他走到我身边
he-he comes to me...
在我耳朵边低语
whispering in my ear.
他说要让我来给你带个信
Said he's gonna send me to you as a message.
什么信
What was the message?
他说...
He-he said--
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no!
不
No!
不
No!
我的拳中有你的血
I have your blood in my fists,
老教母
old Mother.
乞求你的神
Pray your God takes you
在你听到我的脚步声逼近前
before you hear my boots
大发慈悲赐死你吧
on your steps.
我要炸掉
I'm gonna blow
你的房♥子
your house down!
占卜板
纳丁将成为我的女王
她在这儿啊
There she is.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like it.
博尔德
Boulder.
我感觉不到你的存在
I can't feel you there.
是那个老女巫和她的黑魔法
It's the old witch with her black magic.
所以我才需要你
That's why I need you there.
我需要你成为我的眼睛
I need you to be my eye.
好孤独
So lonely.
你当然孤独了
Well, of course you're lonely.
这里的人 不会理解我们这样的人
People there, they don't understand folks like us.
他们痛恨自己无法理解的东西
They hate what they don't understand.
纳丁
Nadine...
我的女王
my queen,
我为你而来
I'm here for you.
我会永远在你身边
I've always been here.
我现在就想来到你身边
I want to come to you now.
快了
Soon.
我只需要你做一件事
Just one thing I need you to do first.
任何事 任何事都行
Anything. Anything!
任何事
Anything.
我需要你杀死那个女巫
I need you to kill the witch
剧集 | 末日逼近(2020) | 导航列表