剧集 | 末日逼近(2020) | 导航列表
So the question is... we gonna do it anyway?
他说 "如果我们没准备好领导他们
He says, "If we're not prepared to lead them,
那我们为什么还会在这"
then why are we here?"
如果我们准备好开始挑人了
If we're ready to start choosing,
我想提名一个人选
I have a name I'd like to put in for nomination.
戴娜·吉根斯
Dayna Jurgens.
你们想让我
So you want me to drive myself
开车横跨洛基山脉
across the Rocky fucking Mountains
也不能求援
with no ability to call for help,
所以基本上
so pretty much any significant
车出了一点问题就是死路一条
car trouble's probably a death sentence?
然后你们还想让我自己去说服那些
And then you want me to talk my way through whatever
暗黑者派去拉斯维加斯废墟上的边防警卫
trigger-happy sadists that this Dark Man has installed
那都是一群爱开枪的虐待狂
as his border guards on the remains of Las Vegas,
然后再从他们的眼皮底下溜走
and then slip back past the border guards,
再一次穿过沙漠 翻山越岭
haul my ass through the desert and the mountains again
回来跟你们说我看到了什么
to show up here and then tell you what I saw?
好吧
All right.
算我一个
I'm in.
还有谁
Who else?
拉里 你有人选吗
Larry, you got one?
法里斯法官
Judge Farris.
的确 她有点老了 但是
True, she's on the older side, but
可能暗黑者会...
maybe that'll make the Dark Man less...
没那么容易怀疑她
less primed to suspect her.
你要知道他肯定也会想到我们有这一招
You know he's got to be looking for a move like this.
而且我确定她会同意的
Also, I'm certain she'll say yes.
发生什么事情了
Is everything okay?
我直言不讳了
At the risk of being blunt,
如果我们失去了她 我们就不用失去
if we lose her, we won't have lost someone
还有大把青春年华的年轻人
with 50 good years in front of them.
好 有异议吗
Yeah. Objections?
我当然知道风险
Of course I understand the risks.
而且
And...
我当然会接受
of course I accept.
其实 我很荣幸
Honored to, in fact.
我要是拒绝 岂不是懦夫一个
Wouldn't I have to be an awful coward to say no?
有人想到了第三个人选吗
So, does anyone have a third?
怎么了
What?
我还希望其他人
I was hoping somebody else would have
已经准备说出人选了
a name on the tip of their tongue
这样我就不用把这个人的名字说出口
so I wouldn't have to say this one out loud, but...
但我觉得我们应该考虑汤姆·库伦
hey, I really think we ought to consider Tom Cullen.
天啊
Oh, God.
我知道你要说什么
I know what you're gonna say.
你不知道
No, you don't.
我想你可能是对的
I think you might be right.
他是弗拉格最不可能想到的人
He's the last person that Flagg would ever expect.
对 但你觉得他能行吗
Yeah, but do you think he can pull it off?
我觉得他会同意的 他喜欢这个地方
I think he'd say yes. You know, he-he loves this place,
喜欢艾比盖尔教母 也许比我们都更喜欢
loves Mother Abagail, maybe more than the rest of us.
他有能力做这个决定吗
Is he capable of making the decision?
他遇见我们之前也生存了很长时间
Look, he survived for a long time before he met any of us.
尼克告诉我们
Even Nick told us that
他在崔普斯病毒爆发之后过得也很好
he was doing fine even after Captain Trips.
而且
And...
我们又凭什么说他有没有能力呢
who are we to say what he's capable of?
"汤姆会让你们惊讶的"
"Tom will surprise you."
科罗拉多
三个月之前
M-O-O-N 拼起来就是
M-O-O-N, and that spells
"赫明福德霍姆"
"Hemingford Home."
真可惜我们不能直接
Shame we can't just
向艾比盖尔教母问路 但是
ask Mother Abagail for directions, but...
看来这样行不通
guess it doesn't work that way.
你危险吗
You dangerous?
我猜无论如何你都会说不的
I guess you'd probably say no either way.
你是跟着我进来的吗
Did you follow me in here?
什么
What?
你聋了
You deaf?
没骗人
No fooling?
但...
Still, it's...
反正你也不是不帅
it's not like you're not hot, anyway.
你眼睛怎么了
What happened to your eye?
还没跟聋子做过呢
Never made it with a deaf guy before.
天啊 我好孤独
Oh, my God, I've been so lonely.
先生
Hey, mister,
瞧瞧我发现了什么
look what I found.
枪可不是玩具
Guns aren't toys.
那是当然
Yeah, you bet your ass!
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
我叫汤姆·库伦
My name is Tom Cullen.
我42岁
I'm 42 years old
-发育性残疾 -怎么
- and developmentally disabled. - What are you,
-你是个傻子 -赛克斯小姐说
- some kind of feeb? - Ms. Sykes says,
"标签是限制"
"Labels are limitations."
怎么 他也是傻子吗
What, is he some kind of feeb, too?
为什么他不说话
Is that why he don't talk?
不 女士 他说不了话
No, ma'am, he can't talk.
也听不见
Can't hear, either.
但是他能写字
He can write, though.
问题是我不认字
Problem is, I can't read.
我是不是已经跟你说过了 有时候我会忘记
Did I tell you that already? Sometimes I forget.
要记的东西太多了
It's a lot to remember.
天哪
Jesus H. Christ!
一个聋子 一个傻子
A deaf-o and a feeb.
还真是世界末日了
Oh, these really are the end of times.
现在就差一个麻风病人了
All we need now is a leper.
读读看
Read that.
该死
Oh, shit.
他真的不识字 对吗
He really can't read, can he?
你看 你朋友想让我告诉你他的名字
Ah. You see, your friend here wants me to tell you his name.
他叫"沃什·若志"
It's "Amari Tard."
来 和我一起念
Come on now. Say it with me.
沃什
Am...
若...志
Ri... Tard.
等等 你确定他是这么写的吗
Wait. Are you sure that's what he wrote?
我确定
Oh, I'm sure.
他叫尼克·安德罗斯
His name's Nick Andros.
尼克
Nick.
尼克 我朋友尼克
Nick. My friend Nick.
尼克斯特
The Nickster.
她的名字叫"教母"吗
Well, her-her name is "Mother"?
不 艾比盖尔教母
No. Mother Abagail.
我们就是要去见她
That's who we're gonna see.
你先去管道那边
Why don't you just head over to the plumbing section,
喝点下水道清洁剂 好吗
and chug a little drain cleaner, all right?
难道你不觉得
Don't you think that it's time
是时候把这个白♥痴♥甩了吗
for you to ditch that tard?
别告诉我你喜欢带着他
I mean, don't tell me you like dragging his sorry ass around.
怎么了
What?
是我叫他白♥痴♥吗
Tard?
我只是实话实说
Well, I'm just being honest.
他本来就是
It... It's what he is.
智力有缺陷
Handi-capable.
连他自己都知道
Even he knows it.
怎么 你要走了吗
What, are you leaving?
为了这个白♥痴♥ 你要抛弃我吗
You really choosing a tard over me?
行
All right, fine.
走吧 你这个聋子基佬
Just go then, you deaf faggot!
你本来就不怎么帅
You're not even that hot anyway.
说不定下面也很小
剧集 | 末日逼近(2020) | 导航列表