剧集 | 末日逼近(2020) | 导航列表
Are you telling me that Mother Abagail knew he was coming?
尼克 过来 你得帮帮我
Nick, come on, you got to help me out here.
有人把他钉在了柱子上
Somebody nailed that man to a cross.
一个知道怎么做的人 钉子要穿过前臂的骨头
Somebody who knew how, between the bones of the forearm.
懂吗 不是手掌
Okay? Not the palm.
你能告诉我是谁干的吗
Now can you tell me who did that?
五个月前
阿肯色州肖阳
妈的
Shit.
你欠我一瓶啤酒
You owe me a beer.
给 小子
Here you go, shug.
我跟你说
I'm talking to y--
起来
Get up!
尼克
Nick.
欢迎
Welcome.
给你的
For you.
看起来你还真是拿到了一副烂牌啊
Seems to me you got dealt a real shit hand, my friend.
妈妈是哪里人 萨尔瓦多吗
Mom came up from where, El Salvador?
坐着货车千辛万苦跨界边境
Crossed the border in the trunk of a car
给她孩子一个她不能享有的生活
to give her child the life she never had.
然而 你不仅聋了 还破了产
And instead, you end up deaf and broke,
每天在街上游荡找零工
pounding the pavement looking for day work.
我有个提议 小子
Well, here's my offer, son.
我想让你成为我的左右手
I want to make you my right-hand man,
给你想要的一切
give you anything you want,
比你那已故的妈妈
more than your dear departed madre
想象的还要多
ever could've dreamed.
我已经让你能听见了
I already made it so you can hear.
我还能让你有声音
I can give you a voice, too.
我已经有声音了
那你的眼睛呢
Well, what about your eye?
又聋又哑的人
Man can't hear, can't talk,
他的眼睛应该就是全世界了吧
I'd imagine his eyes become his whole world.
我的眼睛怎么了
你很快就知道了
You're about to find out.
但我可以帮你 小尼克
But I can fix you, Nicky boy.
我所要的回报
And all I ask in return
只是你崇拜我所走过的路
is for you to worship the ground I walk on.
这边
Hey! In here!
这是末日了吗
外面是谁
Who's out there?!
谢天谢地
Thank Christ.
我刚要...
I was just about...
我知道你为什么在这
I know why you're here.
你是过来解决我的
Came to finish me off.
那你来啊
Come on, then!
别把我留在这 你个懦夫
Don't leave me here, you coward!
你好啊小家伙
Hey, boy.
科杰克
Kojak!
科杰克 快回来
Kojak? Come on, man.
它很友善 我保证
He's friendly, I promise.
没必要射杀它
No-no reason to shoot him.
请别用你的枪打它
Please don't shoot him with your gun.
也别打我 既然我们都说到这了
Or-or me, either, while we're on the subject.
没人要开枪打人
Ain't nobody shooting nobody.
我很高兴听你这么说
I'm glad to hear it.
格伦·贝特曼 幸会
Glen Bateman, at your service.
那是科杰克
That's Kojak.
斯图·雷德曼
Stu Redman.
你是南方人
You're a Southerner.
对 东得克萨斯州
Yeah. East Texas.
东部人
Easterner.
东部人 好的
Easterner. All right.
口音能听出来
Could hear it.
你喜欢鱼子酱吗
Do you like caviar?
鱼子什么
Cavi-what?
真是太好吃了
That's damn good.
-对 -正是我需要的
- Yeah. - I needed that.
太棒了
That is excellent.
来 尝尝这个
Here, try this.
那是什么
What's that?
鱼子酱 俄亥俄州最好的
Caviar. Ohio's finest.
鱼子酱
Caviar.
好 这可是我头一回吃
All right, this'll be a first for me.
谢谢你的招待 这简直太丰盛了
Thank you for all this. This is, uh, above and beyond.
而且非常舒适
And really cozy.
装发电机是我妻子的主意
The generator was, uh, the wife's idea.
-是吗 -对 不不不
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah. Oh, no, no, no.
最好和这些一起吃
Bett-- uh, better with these.
我妻子不喜欢吃薯片
My wife didn't like potato chips.
你能想象吗 还有人不喜欢吃薯片
Can you imagine somebody not liking a fucking potato chip?
那你妻子也是位教授吗
So, your wife was a professor, too?
对 物理学家
Yeah, physicist.
硬核科学
Hard science.
她十年前去世了
She died ten years ago.
对 到八月份就十年了
Yeah, ten years in August.
很难想象会有人死于其他疾病
Hard to imagine anybody dying of anything else.
可结果就是啊
But they did.
你妻子呢
Your wife?
一年前
Year ago.
有个家伙开车闯过了停车标志
Guy ran a stop sign.
有小孩吗
Kids?
没有 我们一直也没顾上
No, uh, no, we never really got around to it.
你们呢
What about you?
从没觉得要小崽子有什么好处
Never saw the point of the little fuckers.
你话不多 是不是 东得克萨斯人
You don't talk much, do you, East Texas?
我感觉这应该不是问题吧
Something tells me that ain't gonna be a problem.
说得也对 除了我自己还有我的老朋友...
Fair enough. Well, hell, I haven't had anybody
那边的科杰克
to talk to other than myself and my...
我有好久没和人说过话了...
my old buddy, Kojak over there...
说到这 你看到过很多狗吗
Hey, speaking of which, have-have you seen many dogs?
我连狗叫都没听到过
Haven't even heard one bark.
我想在这一切发生之前 它也不是你养的吧
Take it he wasn't yours before this whole thing went down?
那可就太巧了
That would be quite a coincidence.
不是 不是
No, no, no.
我从新闻里听到的
What I gathered from the news,
在还有新闻的时候...
back when there was news...
崔普斯上尉对狗的传染和人一样厉害
Captain Trips hit dogs as bad as it hit people.
是啊 狗...
Yep, dogs...
马...
horses...
豚鼠
guinea pigs.
-对 还有 鹿 -对 鹿
- Yeah, yeah, and-and yet, uh, deer! - Yeah, deer.
-这些玩意到处都是 -到处都是
- Sons of bitches are everywhere. - Everywhere.
-什么... 这都是什么情况啊 -还有老鼠
- What... what's up with that? - And rats.
什么他妈的狗屁审批日会让老鼠活下来
What sort of horseshit Judgment Day spares the rats?
你觉得这是审判日吗
Is that what you think this is?
真的吗 你觉得这就是最后审判日吗
Really, you think this is Judgment Day?
"要是只有一个男人或女人的话
"Show me a man or a woman alone
那就是个圣人
And I'll show you a saint.
要是有两个人 他们就会相爱
Give me two and they'll fall in love.
要是有三个人 他们就会建立
Give me three, they'll create
一个叫社会的有趣小玩意儿"
a charming little thing called society."
没错 你需要一个社会 才能去建设
It's true, you need a society to build
房♥屋 高尔夫球场还有...
buildings and golf courses and...
城镇还有...
towns and...
教堂的尖塔 创造互联网 一切的一切
steeples and create the Internet, everything else!
但社会给你带来的其他东西...
But the other stuff society gives you--
咱们思考一下 东得克萨斯人...
let's think about that, East Texas--
被抛弃的人 歧视 竞争
outcasts, prejudice, competition?
其它乱七八糟的你自己想去吧
You can keep the rest of that crap for yourself.
而你不觉得有哪怕一点点的责任
And you don't feel the slightest obligation
让一切恢复正常运转吗
to get things back up and running?
就是"正常运转"才让我们走到今天这步的
"Up and running" Is what got us here.
剧集 | 末日逼近(2020) | 导航列表