剧集 | 末日逼近(2020) | 导航列表
丽塔 别害怕 没事的
Rita. Rita. Relax. You're okay.
就是些老鼠
They're just rats.
就是些老鼠 丽塔 看着我
They're just rats, Rita, come on. Look at me.
没事的
You're okay.
丽塔 别害怕 没事的
Rita, relax. You're okay.
没事的 没事的
You're okay. You're okay.
没事的 没事的 我们得接着走下去
You're all right. You're okay. We just got to keep going.
-不 我没法走了 -你不能上去
- No, I can't do this. - You can't.
-他们看见你怎么办 -我上去了 我受不了了
- What if they see you? - I'm going up. I'm done.
我不会和你上去的 你明白吗
I'm not coming with you, you understand that?
-如果你走了 那我们就吹了 -求你来吧
- If you leave, that's it. - Please come.
我撑到现在了 不想去送死 来吧
I didn't survive this long to die. Come on.
我没法走了
I can't do it.
给你
Here.
祝你好运
Good luck.
这就完了 连再见都不说
That's it? No goodbye?
-我不会陪你去送命的 丽塔 -好极了
- I'm not fucking dying with you, Rita! - Okay, great.
你好好享受淹死在大粪里的滋味吧
Well, have fun drowning in shit!
妈的
Fuck.
真应该拿那一百万
Should've took the million dollars.
妈妈
Mother?
妈妈
Mother?
妈妈
Mother?!
过来 过来
Come on. Here, come on.
来我这 来我这 快过来
Come to me. Come to me. Come on.
他妈的
Fucking fuck.
过来
Come here.
-妈妈 -对了 对了
- Mother?! - Yeah. Yeah.
我去他妈的
Ow! Fuck! Goddamn it!
-他妈的 -妈妈
- Goddamn it! - Mother?!
闭上你的鸟嘴
Shut the fuck up, you cock-knocker!
我去你♥妈♥的♥
I fucked your mother.
-妈妈 -妈的
- Mother?! - Shit. Fuck.
过来
Come here.
我想这就是你的房♥间了
I guess that'd make this your room.
你觉得呢 伙计
So what do you think, bud?
她就住在对面
It puts her right across the hall.
如果夜里你想找她
If you ever need her in the night,
只要走出你的房♥门就行了
all you got to do is step out your door.
纳丁
Hey. Nadine.
你确定这是你想要的
You're sure this is what you want?
和什么相比呢
As opposed to what?
我可以睡沙发
I could stay on the couch,
至少待几晚 帮你们安顿好
a few nights at least, just to help you get settled.
没什么别的意思
It wouldn't have to mean anything.
她对你说了什么...
What did she say to you--
那个老妇人
the old woman?
我跟你说过 我不能...
I told you, I'm really not supposed to...
-对 -跟别人说她说了什么
- Yeah. - ...tell people what she said.
你说过了
You said that.
对 如果...
Yeah, so, um, if...
如果你们没事 我想 我去找哈罗德了
If you're all right, I guess I'll, uh, gonna go find Harold.
我拿到他的地址了...
I got his address, so...
你带上他一起行吗
you mind taking him with you?
给我...
Just give me a...
一点时间 收拾收拾
a second to start setting us up, you know?
当然
Of course.
小乔
Hey, Joe?
小乔
Joe?
快来 孩子
Come on, dude.
谢谢
Thank you.
继续向北
Continue north.
操
Fuck!
操
Fuck!
妈的 妈的
Fuck. Fuck.
操
Fuck!
妈的
Fuck!
操
Fuck.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
操
Fuck!
操
Fuck.
操
Fuck!
妈的
Fuck!
操
Fu...
拉里
Larry?
妈
Ma?
你为什么不来看我
Why didn't you come see me?
-妈 -拉里
- Ma. - Larry?
我要去...
I need to go to the ho...
我了个去
Fuck. Fuck.
拉里
Larry!
拉里
Larry!
回来
Come back!
救我
Help me!
你为什么不来看我 拉里
Why don't you come see me, Larry?
救命 让我出去
Help me! Let me out!
让我出去 让我出去
Let me out! Let me out!
让我出去 让我出去 让我出去
Let me out! Let me out! Let me out.
没事了 没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了 没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
你没事了 是我
You're okay. It's me.
是我 是我 是我
It's me. It's me. It's me.
没事了 没事了
You're okay. You're okay.
怎么... 你是怎么出来的
How the fuck...? How the fuck did you get out here?
我照你说的向北走
I walked north like you said.
我的手♥机♥... 丢了
I lost... I lost my phone.
但你的药没丢
But not your drugs.
我都快疯了
I almost lost my mind.
看看你赢了什么
Well, look what you won.
-什么 -我们到了
- What? - We made it.
我们到了
We made it.
-太傻了 -什么太傻了
- This is stupid. - What is?
是说下雨还是说你和我一起困在这里
That it's raining or... that you're stuck here with me?
不是
No.
活着
Being alive.
其他人都死了
When everyone else is dead.
就是像最后一个离开派对的人
It's like being the last people to leave a party.
什么意思 那...
Meaning what? That-that...
你担心这样很差劲吗
You're worried it's tacky?
很傻
It's stupid.
这样不值得
It's not worth it.
我不知道你 但是我...
I don't know about you, but I...
睁不开眼了
can't keep my eyes open.
准备睡觉了吗
Ready for bed?
我过一会再睡
I'm gonna stay up for a little bit.
你确定吗
You sure?
那好
Okay.
你好 我想找哈罗德·劳德
Hi, I'm looking for Harold Lauder.
有什么事吗
How can I help you?
我叫拉里·安德伍德 抱歉
I'm Larry Underwood. Sorry.
这是我朋友小乔
This is my friend Joe.
我们跟着你的信♥号♥♥跨省越州
We followed your signs all across the country.
是吗
You did?
没开玩笑 真的吗
No kidding. Really?
真的 是的
Yeah, really. We did.
我给你带了些礼物
I brought you some presents
谢谢你在路上帮了我们
as a thanks for helping us out on the road.
每当我陷入困境时
You know, whenever I was in a tough spot,
我会问自己 换做是哈罗德会怎么做
I'd ask myself, "What would Harold do?" So...
剧集 | 末日逼近(2020) | 导航列表