剧集 | 末日逼近(2020) | 导航列表
我认为大家是时候停下来回归原始了
I think it's high time we tried down and standing still.
尼克·安德罗斯
Well, Nick Andros.
见到你太好了
It is good to see you.
进来进来
Come on in, come in.
尼克 行了...
Oh, Nick, now...
在这你不用打手势了
you don't need to sign here.
你可以开口讲话
You can talk.
试试吧
Try.
你和暗黑者相处得怎么样
How you doing with the Dark Man?
他把我吓坏了
He scares me.
那就对了
Yes, he should.
那就对了
He should.
他会把人吓出尿来
He's scary as pee.
我不在意主听到我这么说
And I don't mind the Lord hearing me say it.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫艾比盖尔·弗里曼特
My name is Abagail Freemantle.
有些人叫我艾比盖尔教母
Some folks call me Mother Abagail,
因为我是大家所知最年长的人
because I'm the oldest person that anyone knows.
不 我的意思是...
No, I mean...
你是谁
who are you?
我是个老太太
I'm an old woman
主选择和我对话
who the Lord has chosen to talk to.
要是我能做决定 我不会接受这个选择
Now, it would not have been my choice,
可没人问过我
but no one asked me.
我不信上帝
Well, I don't believe in God.
那没关系的
That's all right.
上帝信你
God believes in you.
而且祂有任务给你
And He's got a job for you.
祂想让你
He wants you
做我的喉舌
to be my voice.
"喉舌"
"Voice"?
女士...
Lady...
这个世界从来没有
this world has never
对我的任何东西抱有过兴趣
been interested in anything I have to offer.
我不相信现在情况就变了
And I can't imagine that's changed now.
可情况是变了 尼克
Oh, but it has, Nick.
你看 世界现在是白纸一张
You see, the world is now a blank page.
除非我们都并肩合作
And unless we're all working together,
否则我们无法重新书写新的篇章
we're not going to be able to rewrite it.
所以我需要你来找到我
So I need you to come find me.
我怎么能找到你
How do I find you?
打听我的消息就行
Just ask for me.
我就在赫明福德霍姆...
I'm at Hemingford Home...
拼写是M-O-O-N
spelled M-O-O-N.
如果有人问的话
Should anyone ask.
我的老天爷 先生
Holy geez, mister!
你的眼睛怎么了
What happened to your eye?
我叫汤姆·库伦
My name is Tom Cullen.
我42岁 有发育性残疾
I'm 42 years old and developmentally disabled.
请不要被我的行为吓倒
Please do not be alarmed by my behavior,
因为我在解读社交暗示方面有障碍
for I have difficulty reading social cues.
如果你觉得我的举止不太恰当
If you find my behavior inappropriate to the situation,
请你告诉我 我会尽力去改
please tell me, and I will endeavor to change.
我♥干♥活不惜力 也很强壮
I am a hard worker, very strong,
可以胜任基本的体力工作
and capable of basic physical labor.
我不识字 但我可以听懂简单的指令
I cannot read, but I can follow simple direction.
如果你知道哪里需要招工
If you know of employment opportunities,
请与残障工人中心的
please contact Miss Sykes
赛克斯小姐联♥系♥...
at the Center for Handicapable Workers--
怎么了 先生
What's the matter, mister?
怎么...
Wha--
你真的很安静
You know, you sure are quiet.
M-O-O-N 拼起来就是"安静"
M-O-O-N, that spells "Quiet."
我叫尼克·安德罗斯
我聋了
我是不是没告诉你我不识字
Did I forget to tell you I can't read?
有的字也认识 要识的字太多了
Sometimes I do. It's a lot to remember.
我名叫汤姆·库伦
My name is Tom Cullen.
我42岁了 对
I'm 42 years old... Yeah.
你们有两个人
There's two of you.
你头疼
Your head's hurting.
我的朋友 肯定的
Well, my laws, it must be.
你肯定是摔倒了 我的朋友
You must have took a tumble, didn't you? My laws.
我有一次从外婆家楼顶摔了下来 磕到了脑袋
I hit my head one time falling off of Grandma's roof.
M-O-O-N 拼起来就是疼
M-O-O-N, and that spells ouch.
为你的朋友感到惋惜
Aw, sorry about your friend.
而且我还摔过一次
Plus, I hurt it one other time,
那时候太小了 记不住了
when I was too young to remember.
头骨在两岁前没有完全成型
The skull doesn't fully mesh until you're two years old.
为了让大脑发育 但也让头骨变得很脆弱
It lets the brain grow, but it makes the bones really easy to break.
你知道吗 先生...
You know, mister...
如果你能说出你的心中所想
it sure would be easier if you'd just
而不是装聋作哑
say what's on your mind
可能会更好受一些
instead of acting like you can't talk.
我的朋友啊
My laws. My laws!
那你能听见吧
Well, can you hear at least?
你能听到我汤姆·库伦吗
Can you hear Tom Cullen?
我在想她为什么不告诉我
I wonder why she didn't tell me.
我脑海中祥和的黑人女士
Nice old Black lady from inside my head.
艾比盖尔教母
Mother Abagail.
就是她告诉我去哪儿找你
Oh, she's the one who told me where to find you.
怎么了 先生
What's the matter, mister?
我跟没跟你说过我不太懂社交暗示
Did I remember to tell you i have difficulty reading social cues?
我名叫汤姆·库伦
My name is Tom Cullen.
我42岁 发育性残疾
I'm 42 years old and developmentally disabled.
请不要被我的行为吓倒
Please do not be alarmed by my behavior,
因为我在解读社交暗示方面有障碍
for I have difficulty reading social cues.
如果你觉得我的举止不太恰当
If you find my behavior inappropriate to the situation,
就告诉我
just tell me.
*牺牲我的梦想*
*Sacrificing my dreams*
*你知道这是什么意思吗*
*Do you know what it means?*
*宝贝 你懂男人吗*
*Baby, can you dig your man?*
*你知道这是什么意思吗*
*Do you know what it means?*
拉里
Larry.
怎么了 小伙子 你喜欢吗
What's up, little man? Did you like it?
过来 听听
Come here. Check this out.
你想试试吗
You want to try it?
来吧 小乔 试一试
Go on, Joe. Give it a try.
来吧
Come on.
看来我找到了一个替身啊
I think we got a ringer on our hands.
-看来你学过啊 -天啊 小乔
- Somebody's had lessons. - Wow. Joe...
有点疼 对吧
It hurts, right?
你得多多练习 练出茧子
You just need to practice and build up a callus.
我可以给你展示一下 好吧
I could show you if you want. Okay.
没事 由你决定 伙计
It's all good. You-- It's all yours, man.
你想即兴表演的时候就告诉我
Just let me know when you want to jam.
格伦
Glen.
老兄 醒醒
Hey. Hey, buddy, wake up.
老兄 看着我
Hey, look. Look at me.
看着我 这幅画
Look at me. Hey. This painting.
跟我说说
Tell me about it.
这真是我做过的最生动的梦了
This is the most vivid dream I ever had.
是啊
Yeah.
就想尽我所能地展现到画布上
Just figured I'd put it down on canvas best I could.
这个女人是谁
Who's the woman in it?
她是谁 叫什么
Who is she? What's her name?
是艾比盖尔教母吗
Is it Mother Abagail?
我不知道
Uh, I don't--I don't...I don't know.
我们做了同样的梦吗
Are we having the same dream?
不 没有 这是...
No, we're not. This is--
我们记住的是同一个广♥告♥
We're remembering the same commercial.
剧集 | 末日逼近(2020) | 导航列表