剧集 | 末日逼近(2020) | 导航列表
每几个小时采几管
Couple of vials every couple hours.
用我们能想到的每个方法检测它
Run it through every test we can think of.
用我们所有的扫描仪扫描你
Run the rest of you through every scan we have.
希望其中有一种方法能帮助我们识别出
Hope that one of these tracks helps us identify
是什么保护你不受感染
what's protecting you from this infection.
想出办法保护剩下的人
Come up with some way to protect the rest of us.
不要再让任何四岁小孩下场跟伊娃·霍奇斯一样
Keep any more four-year-olds from ending up like Eva Hodges.
你妻子是护士 对吗
Hey, your wife was a nurse, right?
你觉得她会让你怎么做
What do you think she'd tell you to do?
好
All right.
好
All right?
做你必须做的吧
Do what you got to do.
好了 叫技术人员进来
Hey, we're back on. Bring in the tech.
准备核磁共振的造影剂
Prep contrast fluid for an MRI.
抱歉 过敏
Excuse me. Allergies.
喂
Hello?
有人能听到我吗
Can anybody hear me?
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
有活人吗
Anyone alive out there?
我是哈罗德·劳德 我住大洋街
This is Harold Lauder. I live on Ocean Street.
喂
Hello?
有人吗
Anyone?
我在这儿 哈罗德
I'm here, Harold.
-我在这儿 哈罗德 -弗兰妮
- I'm here, Harold. - Frannie?
我去 见到你真好
Holy shit, it's good to see you.
显然 我希望我们见面的状况能再好点
Um, obviously, I wish the circumstances were better.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
谢谢
Thanks.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
-你有好多伤 -从自行车上摔下去了
- You're all banged up. - Fell off my bike.
那是
Is that...
我在埋我爸爸
I'm burying my dad.
看样子你对失去亲人有些经验
I guess you've had some experience with loss.
你兄弟他们
Your brother and all.
你家人呢 艾米呢
Well, what about your family? A-Amy?
我在殡仪馆关门前
Managed to get them to the funeral home
把他们送了过去 他们躺在那
before it closed its doors, and there they sit.
多半不会被埋葬
Doubt they'll ever be buried.
不 等这种疾病消退后
No, someone will come back and bury them
有人会回来埋掉他们
when this disease has burned itself out.
谁
Who?
不知道 当局的人
I don't know, someone in authority.
弗兰妮
Frannie.
这大概率就是当局的人干的
Five will get you ten, it was the people in authority who did this.
某个政♥府♥科学家说
Some government scientist said,
"看看我造出了什么
"Look what I made.
几乎能杀死每个人 是不是很棒"
Kills almost everybody. Isn't it great?"
可能还得到了奖章和加薪
Probably got a medal and a raise.
然后有人曝光
And then somebody spilled it.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你活在什么星球啊
What planet have you been living on?
在他们关闭一切前网上就传开了
It was all over the Internet before they shut it down.
我一直很忙
I've been kind of busy.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我来帮你
Let me help you.
不用 我能行
No, I got it.
看看你的手
Look at your hands.
-你做不到 -回家吧 哈罗德
- You can't do this... - Go home, Harold!
我不再是你的保姆了
I'm not your fucking babysitter anymore!
没人会来 弗兰
No one's coming, Fran.
操
Fuck.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Daddy.
我的美国同胞
My fellow Americans,
我们不能像黑暗中的小孩一样害怕
we cannot afford to jump at shadows like children in the dark,
但我们也不能草率对待这次严重的疫情
but neither can we afford to take this serious outbreak lightly.
有关这个流感病毒
There is no truth to the rumor
普遍致命的传言没有任何根据
that this strain of influenza is universally fatal.
此外 通过社交媒体开始传播的
Furthermore, there is absolutely no truth to the vicious rumors
声称是政♥府♥制♥造♥疫情的恶意谣言
started and spread via social media
绝对是不真实的
that it was engineered by this government.
让我说清楚
Let me be clear.
我们从没
We have never...
从没秘密制♥造♥《日内瓦公约》
never engaged in the clandestine manufactue of substances
或《生物武器公约》
outlawed by the Geneva Conventions
所禁止的物质
or the Biological Weapons Convention.
我的美国同胞
My fellow Americans,
我请求你们尽自己的一份力 通过
I ask you to do your part... by re--
通过
by re...
通过保持镇静 听从
by remaining calm and following the instructios
应急人员的指示
of your emergency response personnel.
为了维持秩序
To maintain order
和缓和群体恐慌 我授...
and alleviate mass hysteria, I have author...
你好 弗兰妮
Hello, Frannie.
我叫艾比盖尔·弗里曼特
My name is Abagail Freemantle.
你来科罗拉多州的赫明福德霍姆来见我
You come see me at Hemingford Home, Colorado.
你能为我记住这个吗
Can you remember that for me?
很好 你醒了
Oh, good. You're awake.
-现在是醒了 -我们要转移你
- Am now. - Uh, we're moving you.
楼下有车在等你
There's a car waiting for you downstairs.
转移我 去哪
Moving me? Where to?
佛蒙特州 斯托维顿
Stovington, Vermont.
那里有个安全的疾控中心
A secure CDC facility there.
这边的事都是那边安排的
It's where this whole effort is being coordinated.
我们为什么要半夜走
Why are we leaving in the middle of the night?
斯图 拜托 我说的话可能已经害我要去坐牢了
Stu, please, I could go to prison already for what I've t...
算了 不管了
You-you know what? No. Fuck it.
这里有危险了
Place is compromised.
一个护士的孩子在大约半小时前检测出阳性
Nurse's kid tested positive about a half hour ago.
你是说阿内特隔离范围
You're telling me the Arnette quarantine
一直延伸到这里吗
extends all the way out here?
护士孩子检测出阳性
The nurse's kid testing positive
意味着我们会有自己的专属隔离区
means we get our very own exclusion zone.
我们是进出的最后活人
We're the last living souls in or out.
-要持续多久 -需要多久就多久
- For how long? - Long as it takes.
疾控中心基地还在亚特兰大吧
CDC's still based in Atlanta, right?
据我所知是的
Yeah, last I checked.
那我们为什么不去那
Why the hell aren't we going there?
相信我 你应该感到高兴
Trust me, you should be happy
我们没有告诉你更多的信息
we're not telling you more than we are.
科布医生会加入我们的团队
Dr. Cobb here is gonna be joining our team.
好
All right.
有意思 你看着不像医生
That's funny, I wouldn't have taken you for a doctor.
嗯 经常有人这么说
Yeah. I get that a lot.
他似乎很有意思
He seems fun.
快走
Come on, let's go.
雷德曼
Redman.
要不是我了解的话
You know, if I didn't know any better,
我会说这是他们给关塔那摩囚犯
I'd say this is one of those blackout hoods
戴的遮光头套
they put on Gitmo prisoners.
让他们分不清方向
You know, keep 'em disoriented.
我们要去一个机密机构
We're headed to a classified facility.
你要我在那边也一直戴着吗
You expect me to wear this thing the whole time we're there?
路上戴就行 进去之后就能摘下来
Just on the way. Can take it off once we're inside.
要开多久
And how long's the trip?
我觉得 雷德曼先生
You know, it seems to me, Mr. Redman,
你可能误会了
you might be under the misimpression
你以为我们确保你合作的唯一办法
that our only option as far as securing your cooperation
就是他妈的求你
is to fucking ask for it.
现在 只要你让我们各司其职
Now, it's gonna be a lot easier on everybody
剧集 | 末日逼近(2020) | 导航列表