剧集 | 末日逼近(2020) | 导航列表
"Nadine will be my queen."
乖孩子
That's my girl.
拉里说得对
Larry was right.
不
No!
我的儿子
My son.
洛伊德
Lloyd...
不用婴儿室了
cancel the nursery.
科杰克 科杰克
Kojak? Kojak!
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
这是你的血吗
This your blood, boy?
看起来没多少
Doesn't look like much.
你还好吗
You all right?
你帮了一个大忙 小伙子
You did a hell of a job, boy.
有那么一瞬间 我真以为我们有大♥麻♥烦了
For a minute there, I thought we were in real trouble.
你听到什么了吗
You heard anything?
他还在里面
He's still in there...
和尸体在一起吗
with the body?
清理地面的东西还在里面呢
With what we could scrape off the floor.
见鬼 见鬼 见鬼
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
我们现在该怎么办
What are we supposed to do now?
什么叫"我们" 怀特
What do you mean, "we," White?
这跟我没有关系
This has got nothing to do with me.
我只是这里的娱乐主管 记得吗
I'm just the entertainment director on this cruise, remember?
我很意外你竟然还有胆来这里
You know, I'm surprised you're even showing your face
-毕竟你近距离射杀了那个嬉皮士 -你♥他♥妈♥的
- after you shot that hippie, point-blank. - You fucking
-让我开枪的 -什么
- told me to shoot the... - What?
我那是表演 只是审判秀
I was acting. It was a fucking show trial.
那我该怎么做
What am I supposed to do?
给我个信♥号♥♥ 比如眨眼
Give me a sign, like a wink,
眨眼 或者是...
a wink, or a fucking, like...
这事与我无关
This has got nothing to do with me.
他说是审判秀 不是杀人电影
He said show trial, not a snuff film.
我真的把那个大嘴巴射穿了 对吧
I really shot the hell out of that goddamn loudmouth, didn't I?
是啊 洛伊德 你枪法很准
Yeah, Lloyd. You didn't miss.
我脑海中不断浮现他的脸
I keep seeing his face in my head.
每次我眨眼
Every time I blink my eyes,
都看到他死前
I see that goddamn look he gave
盯着我看的眼神
right before he saw the light.
你在哭吗
Are you crying?
没有
No.
妈的
Shit.
你得振作点 好吗
You got to keep it together, okay?
会没事的 你会没事的
Gonna be fine. You're gonna be fine.
我不会这么担心那个嬉皮士
I'd be a lot less worried about that hippie
而是更担心弗拉格对最后一个人干的事
and more about what Flagg did to the last guy
他杀了一个不该杀的人
who shot somebody he wasn't supposed to.
你干嘛提这件事
Why would you bring it up?
-你干嘛 -因为我们得想想办法
- Why would you... - 'Cause we got to figure it out.
听着 我们只是需要表演一场 好吗
Look, man, we just got a show to do, okay?
-专注于任务 -对
- We got to keep on task. - Yeah.
该死
Fuck.
里面怎么样了
Hey. How's it going in there?
显然不太好
Obviously not great.
我发现我们还没有机会
I realized that we never really got a chance
谈谈审判时发生的事
to talk about what happened at the trial,
因为我们被耽搁了
'cause we got sidetracked with the, uh...
我不 我不是说我们不该
Not-not-- mm-- saying that we shouldn't have
被别的事耽搁 当然了 但是
gotten sidetracked, of course, it's... But...
如果你不想让我杀嬉皮士
If you didn't want me to kill that hippie,
我只是希望你能提前告诉我
I just wish that you would've told me you didn't want me to,
因为 显然我也不想...
'cause, obviously, I didn't want...
我不是在批评你什么的 我只是想说
I'm not, like, criticizing you or anything, I'm just saying, like...
你还记得你给我这个的时候吗
Do you remember when you gave me this?
你还记得你给了我这个吗
Do you remember giving me this?
你说这是一段全新友谊的开端
You told me it was the beginning of a brand-new friendship,
而且我从一开始就在你身旁 所以
and I've been with you since the very beginning, so...
是她让我这么做的
She fucking told me to do it.
我...是她
I... She fucking...
舞台准备好了吗
Is the stage ready?
是的 一切就绪
Yes, sir. All set.
-准备就绪 -直播也准备好了 先生
- Five by five. - Broadcast, too, sir.
就等你的指示
Just waiting for your go-ahead.
你需要我去把犯人带过去吗
Do you want me to go get the prisoners?
我需要你先替我办件事
Just one thing I want you to do for me first.
俭以防匮
Waste not, want not.
安德伍德先生
Uh, Mr. Underwood?
拉里·安德伍德
Larry Underwood?
弗拉格先生送给您的
Compliments of Mr. Flagg.
起来啦 摇滚明星
Rise and shine, rock star.
该接着渡过你的余生了
Time to go live the rest of your life.
你♥他♥妈♥有什么可笑的
The fuck you got to smile about?
你们把她的头放在这 来提醒我是我的错
You all put her head here to rub my nose in it.
让我看到根本没有希望
To show me there's no hope.
可你们根本都不明白希望是什么
But you don't even know what it means.
是什么呢
What does it mean?
这地方在分崩离析
This place is falling apart.
她是他的女王 她是...
She was his queen. She was...
他孩子的妈妈
the mother of his child.
而那就是她的下场
That's how she ended up.
你觉得他会把你的脑袋给谁送去呢
Who do you think he's gonna send your head to?
让他起来
Okay, get him up.
起来 我们走
Get up. Let's go.
-是你吗 蕾 -拉里
- Is that you, Ray? - Larry!
听起来好戏要开始了
It sounds like it's showtime.
这是什么情况
What the fuck is happening?
他们快要完蛋了
Hey, it's almost over for them.
不对 不是我们快要完蛋
No, hey, it ain't almost over for us,
是你们快要完蛋了
it's almost over for you.
接下来的几分钟肯定会不好受
Next few minutes are liable to be unpleasant.
纳丁死了 蕾
Nadine's dead, Ray.
拉里 我真的很遗憾
Larry, I'm so sorry.
来吧 罗密欧 别省去细节啊
Aw, come on, Romeo. Don't spare us the details.
倒霉蛋们 准备好你们的特写镜头了吗
All right, shitbirds, you ready for your close-ups?
摘头罩
And... hoods!
血债血还 血债血还
Make them pay! Make them pay!
血债血还 血债血还
Make them pay! Make them pay!
血债血还 血债血还
Make them pay! Make them pay!
血债血还 血债血还
Make them pay! Make them pay!
血债血还 血债血还
Make them pay! Make them pay!
血债血还 血债血还
Make them pay! Make them pay!
血债血还 血债血还
Make them pay! Make them pay!
血债血还 血债血还
Make them pay! Make them pay!
血债血还 血债血还
Make them pay! Make them pay!
镜头切给朱莉
Ha! Cut to Julie.
突发新闻
惩处开始
好了 你们都闭上嘴
All right, shut the hell up, y'all!
各位我回来了
I'm back now, y'all.
猜猜我把谁请来了
And guess who I've got here.
我的主心骨
My man,
同时也是所有人主心骨的左膀右臂
and the right-hand man to everyone's man,
洛伊德·亨瑞德先生
Mr. Lloyd Henreid!
他是不是最可爱的人
Now, ain't he just the cutest?
让我想一口把他吞了
Makes me want to eat him up.
洛伊德 我们刚刚看见你
All right, Lloyd, we just watched you
押着那些叛徒来接受他们的惩处
escort these traitors in to face their punishment.
他们今天是什么感受
How are they feeling today?
抱歉 你说什么
Sorry, what?
-犯人 他们的感受 -哦 对
- The prisoners, how are they feeling? - Yeah. Oh, yeah.
简单来说 朱莉 他们吓坏了
Well, in a word, Julie, they're feeling scared.
这可以理解
Well, that is understandable.
他们肯定明白等待他们的是什么
剧集 | 末日逼近(2020) | 导航列表