剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表
难怪 这个门把手年代太久远了
No wonder this handle's biblical.
你有工具吗?
Got any tools?
有 有 我这就去取
Yeah, yeah, I'll fetch some.
你怎么会修理门把手的?
Why do you know about door handles?
我的父亲曾是沿岸一带最好的木匠
My father was the best carpenter this side of the river.
小时候他手把手教我的
He taught me at his knee.
那你怎么从事服装业了?
Why are you a draper?
棉花可不会划破你的手
Cotton doesn't give you splinters.
事实上 我喜欢和顾客打交道
Truth is, I like the japes with the customers.
希望他没看到我们
Best he doesn't see us.
否则他又要怀疑我在此做什么事了
He'll wonder what I'm doing here.
我的孩子
One thing, son
如果你因帮助你的邻居而担惊受怕的话
if you're afraid of helping a neighbour,
这说明了什么?
what does that tell you?
去取工具吧 我们过一会再探讨这个问题
Fetch the tools, we'll philosophise later.
莫里 狩猎就在下周
Moray, the hunt is next week
如果你能够一同前来的话 对我来说意义重大
and it would mean so much to me if you would come along.
我亲爱的 我只是一位出色的服装商而已
My darling, I'm a draper who has done rather well.
我在狩猎方面一无所知 我也不想参与其中
I have no place at the hunt, nor do I ever want one.
哦 看来你还是把自己定位为工薪阶级
Oh, you do amuse me with your pretence
实在是令我感到好笑
of still being a working man.
真实令人艳羡的一对
They make such a radiant couple.
很遗憾特迪没能陪同你一起出席 乔瑟琳
It's a shame Teddy couldn't accompany you this time, Jocelin.
你知道的 我们一计划好行程
You know how it is. As soon as you plan a trip,
铁路方面就会变魔法般变出一个紧急事故
the Railways conjure a crisis.
特迪自然又是必须到场的
Teddy is, of course, indispensable.
布鲁克米亚夫人 您还戴着我们的粉红天堂
Mrs Brookmire. You are wearing your Paradise Pink.
您看起来如此优雅
How gracious of you.
听说您订购了三件礼服
I'm told you've ordered three dresses.
我真希望您能搬到这里居住
Might I suggest you move to our city?
入场时间到了
Time to go in.
我忽视你了吗?
Am I neglecting you?
- 没有 - 你都不告诉我?
- Not at all. - You would tell me?
看到你处在热恋之中 凯瑟琳 我如此欣喜
I am just so glad to see you so in love, Katherine.
谁还忍♥心责怪你呢?
Who can blame you?
他就是这样一个男人
He is such a man.
他都要沉醉在你的目光之中了
And he is clearly drunk at the sight of you.
早上的时候我们找个时间好好聊聊
I am sure we'll find some time to talk in the morning
到时候你可以告诉我你所有的事
and you can tell me all of your news.
乔瑟琳
Jocelin.
好的
All right.
那么 哪一个是幺点?
So, which one's the ace?
我看到你把它放在中间了
I saw you put it in the middle.
我赌五个金币 你绝对找不到它
Five guineas says you can't find it.
你输定了
You're on.
啊!
Ah!
你已经欠我二十金币了 写下来不许赖账
That's 20 guineas you owe me so far. Write it down.
天亮之前我就能成为一个富翁了
I'll be a rich man before the night is over.
你怎么做到的?
How do you do it?
哦 德妮丝! 山姆帮我修好了大门
Oh, Denise! Sam helped me fix the door.
他可真是能工巧匠啊
He's quite the dab hand.
啊 尽管你为此需要支付二十金币
Aye, it's cost you 20 guineas, though.
坐下 德妮丝 我弄到一瓶葡萄酒
Sit down, Denise. I got a bottle of port somewhere.
哦 我相信山姆今晚已经有计划了
Oh, I'm sure Sam has plans for the evening.
不 今晚不行
No, not tonight.
不把头发洗一洗卷一卷我可不能出去
I got to wash my hair and put my curlers in.
坐下 坐下
Sit down, sit down.
我本来有点担心我的叔叔
I was beginning to worry about my uncle.
你似乎让他开心起来了
You seem to have cheered him up.
我可以让任何人开心 我有诀窍
I cheer everyone up. I have a knack.
德妮丝 那些女孩说的都是子虚乌有
Denise, all the talk from the other girls, it's not true.
这和我没有任何关系
It's none of my business.
我希望和你有关
If it was your business, I would like that.
不 你不会的 我比别的姑娘更会戏弄你
No, you wouldn't. I'd tease you more than the other girls do.
我就是这样 德妮丝 我对每个人都一样
The way I am, Denise, I'm the same with everyone.
我喜欢大家 我和艾德蒙开玩笑
I like people. I joke with Edmund,
我逗顾客开心
I tease the customers.
我喜欢有趣
I like fun.
我发现你一点也不害臊
I had noticed you're not exactly coy.
我只想让你喜欢我
I just want you to like me.
我是喜欢你
I do like you.
像我喜欢你一样喜欢我
Like me as in like me,
或喜欢我到想把我的嘴唇吻疼?
or like me as in kiss me till my lips are sore?
真让人惊讶你说这么多话都没让你的嘴疼
I'm surprised your lips aren't already sore from all the talking you're doing.
我警告你 像我这样的小伙子是很抢手的
I warn you, a lad like me will be snapped up.
而你的后半生会在悔恨中度过
And you'll spend your old age full of regret.
晚安 山姆
Good night, Sam.
嘿呀 皮特 你还好吗?
Hiya, Pete, you all right?
噢 是的 这顶帽子真迷人
Oh yes, this hat is charming.
我不确定这个颜色是否衬我的肤色
I'm not sure this shade matches my complexion.
我太苍白了
I'm too pale.
我想试试别的颜色
I think I will take a second hat in another colour.
布鲁克米亚夫人
Perhaps, Mrs Brookmire,
你或许还是更喜欢这个绿色的款式
you might prefer this hat in green.
请不要觉得你一定要买♥♥粉色的
Please don't feel you have to take the pink.
我要买♥♥粉色的
I will buy the pink.
还有这款绿色的
And the same hat in green.
我还要一顶酒红色的
And I shall have another in burgundy.
你觉得我的要求不合理吗?
You believe there's something improper about my order?
不 女士
No, Ma'am.
只是一位小姐买♥♥了三顶同样款式不同色的帽子
Only it is unusual that a lady buy the same hat
有点不寻常
in three colours.
我知道我在做什么
I know what I am doing.
我帮你开单子 女士
I will write up your order, Ma'am.
我有一个想法 奥德丽小姐
I have a notion, Miss Audrey.
是吗? 先生 这个想法好吗?
You do, sir? Is it good?
我觉得这个想法相当了不起
I think it might be rather marvellous.
噢 天堂百货粉红女郎
Oh. Miss Paradise Pink.
噢 天堂百货粉红女郎
Oh, Miss Paradise Pink.
是的 确实了不起 莫里先生
Yes, that is marvellous, Mr Moray, sir.
它是什么?
What is it?
我会给佩戴着我们粉色鲜花的小姐中
I will make an award for the most attractive lady
最迷人的一位 一个奖励
wearing one of our pink flowers.
我觉得这是一个很好的促销手段 莫里先生
I think that will make a glorious promotion, Mr Moray.
特别是由你来组织的话
Especially in your hands it will.
噢? 但是先生 我们是女装部
Oh? But, sir, we are Ladieswear.
我希望你能用你独一无二的资质
I want this promotion to have the flair to it
来组织这次促销
that only you can provide.
我知道你会使它膨胀 使它丰富 使它沸腾
I know you will expand it, add to it, make it sizzle.
格伦德宁小姐
Miss Glendenning.
我刚想给莫里留个纸条
I was about to leave Moray a note.
不需要了 女士 莫里先生就在大厅
There is no need for that, Ma'am. Mr Moray is in the Great Hall.
如果你想要的就是让她尽情花钱 这奏效了
If what you wanted was for her to spend freely, it's certainly working.
她的账单会让她丈夫吓得发抖
Her bill will make her husband shudder.
噢 已婚男人的苦难
Oh, the tribulations of you married men.
布鲁克米亚夫人 您哪里不舒服吗?
Mrs Brookmire, is something wrong?
我觉得我要晕倒了
I fear I might faint.
请别让他们看到我这样
Please don't let them see me like this.
- 你先离开 - 不要在这
- Away. - Not here.
不要在这!
Not here!
好 扶着我的胳膊 好的
Right, take my arm. All right.
在这休息一会吧
Just rest here a moment.
我突然浑身发软 感到一阵凉意 这太多了
I suddenly felt weak and desolate. It all felt too much.
天堂百货确实会让人们产生这样的感觉
The Paradise can do that to people.
不 不是天堂百货 是我!
No, it is not the Paradise. It is me!
我觉得太多了
It all felt too much.
求你了 我不能让别人看到我这个样子
Please, I can't let them see me like this.
我这样怎么回去?
How do I get back?
把你的鞋给我
Give me your shoe.
就说你脚扭了
We'll say you twisted your ankle.
剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表