剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表
太好了 不是么
That's good, isn't it?
是达德利先生通知我们的
Mr Dudley told us.
但大家其实都清楚 那是莫里先生的主意
But it was Mr Moray's decision. We all know that.
你需要点什么吗 奥德丽小姐?
Do you need anything, Miss Audrey?
喝的? 再加条毯子? 还是拿掉一条?
A drink? A blanket? A blanket taking off?
难道要我听她的指挥
Am I to follow her instructions?
"克莱拉 去把订货单拿来"
"Clara, fetch the order book!"
"克莱拉 快去照顾下这位顾客!"
"Clara, attend to this customer!"
而她却在我们面前趾高气扬?
While she prances around as Queen of all she surveys?
我可不觉得德妮丝会盛气凌人
I don't think Denise will play high and mighty.
她只是做得好才被提拔罢了
She's just good at her job, that's all.
这又不是她能控制的
She can't help it.
她很有天份 非常有天份
She's talented. Very talented.
天资聪颖
Gifted.
怎么了 奥德丽小姐?
What is it, Miss Audrey?
我的天啊! 你看起来病得更重了
Heavens! You look worse than ever.
你的脸就像一只红苹果
Your face is redder than a crimson cap.
让我一个人待会儿好么
Leave me, please. Leave me.
那你好好睡吧
Sleep well.
莫里先生
Mr Moray, sir.
德妮丝
Denise.
我觉得我的资历还不足 先生
I have not been here so long, sir.
我还没资格接受提拔 这么短的时...
I do not deserve this advancement over...
如果我说你有资格呢?
And what if I say you do deserve it?
如果我说那些女孩也这么认为呢?
What if I say the other girls see that, too?
反对的声音是会有的 但是你要学着面对它们
Some of them may object, but you must learn to live with that.
曾经有一次 我就站在这里...
There was a time when I stood right here...
当时我只是一个布商的工人
A draper's lad,
而这里也只是个小店
when this was no more than a small shop.
然后怎么了 先生?
What is it, sir?
那时我曾渴望的一切...
Everything I wished for then...
现在我都拥有了
I have it now.
不是一切吧
Not everything you wished for.
没有人能拥有他想要的一切
No-one has everything.
在皮布尔斯郡
In Peebles,
当一个人失去他的心上人的时候...
when a man loses his sweetheart, he...
他会大醉一场 打架 然后去找下一个心上人
gets drunk, has a fight and then looks for a new sweetheart.
呵呵 也许我们该把店开到那里去
Well, perhaps we should move the store there.
那可不行 先生
I don't think so, sir.
那里的人可不那么需要巴黎式的内衣
There's not much call for Parisian underwear in Peebles.
那里太冷了
It's far too cold.
餐厅里有没有什么关于格伦德宁小姐的流言?
Is there talk in the refectory about Miss Glendenning?
肯定有吧
Of course there is.
都是怎么说的?
What are they saying?
都是关于她...
Only that she...
和你分道扬镳的事
That you and her have parted ways.
也不尽是如此吧
That's not all they're saying
但是很感谢你说得这么委婉
but it is kind of you to be so delicate.
你...
You...
你让我忘乎所以了 德妮丝
You've made me forget myself, Denise.
我们怎么说到这里了?
How did we start this conversation?
我来恳请您重新考虑
I was pleading with you
因为我觉得我不能胜任这个工作
that I'm not ready for this advancement.
哦 对
Oh, yes.
是啊 奥德丽小姐生病了
Yes. Miss Audrey is ill.
这是我们拉拢一个尊贵客人的机会
There is a chance for us to woo a valuable customer.
所以我需要你来暂时掌管女装部
I need you to take care of the department.
你可以为我做到吗?
Will you do that for me?
我会的
I will.
那么你现在可以去休息了
Then you need your sleep.
晚安
Night.
- 哦 你又要赢了 - 你又要让我赢了
- Oh, you are going to win again. - You are going to let me win again.
- 皮特? - 嗯?
- Peter? - Hmm?
我会再次让你得逞吗?
Would I do such a thing?
你明天能再带我去野餐吗?
Will you take me on a picnic again tomorrow?
让我再看看那些花?
Show me the flowers?
也许我们可以去你跟我讲过的那条山路走走?
Perhaps we could do one of those hill walks you told me about?
我记得你说过走山路太累了
You made it clear that you found hill walking arduous.
哦 没错 但我是善变的
Oh, but I am fickle.
如同魔法一般 你在我的头脑里描绘了一幅
You have conjured such a picture in my mind
从高处俯瞰世界的奇妙画面
of looking out over the world from up there.
凯瑟琳 你提出走山路
Katherine, would you walk to those hills
是为了让自己开心还是为了让我开心
to please yourself or to please me?
我开心 你就开心
It pleases me to please you.
我能感受到你的努力
I can feel you trying.
我很感激 但是 请你不要再这样做了
I am grateful, but, please, you don't have to try.
我们会有进一步发展
Things between us will grow.
或者不会
Or they won't.
我希望会的
I dearly hope that they will.
就算不会 我也会过得很好
If not, I have a good life.
如果这话听起来很冷漠 我向你道歉
If that sounds uncaring, I apologise.
我确实深深的被你吸引了
I do feel a deep attraction to you,
这是我从未从其他女人身上感到过的魅力
unlike any woman I have met.
但是我也知道生活是美好的
But I have learned that life is kind
不管怎样也会继续
and I always find a way through.
你还是经常想起莫里吗?
Do you think of Moray often?
每天都会想罢了
Only every day.
也许在你想清楚自己对莫里的感觉之前
Perhaps I should withdraw until you can resolve in your own heart
- 我应该先离开 - 不要
- how you feel about Moray. - Not at all.
我也不知道
I don't know.
你就管这叫吐司?
You call this toast?
土司是烤面包
Toast is bread cooked.
而不是这样的被火吓焦了的东西
This is bread threatened with a flame.
我还要告诉你多少次
How many times do I have to say
你才能明白我想要的是吐司?
I want my bread toasted?
没人理我
I am ignored.
没人顺从我的意愿
I am disobeyed at will.
你应该回床上休息一会儿 爸爸
Perhaps you should go back to bed, Papa.
你在疲倦的时候脾气总是不好
You are never at your best when you are tired.
仅仅休息并不能平息我的怒火
It will take more than sleep to cure my ill temper.
但也许可以让我躲开您的怒火
Then perhaps I will take some rest to escape your sour mood.
哦 下了楼之后我觉得好多了
Oh, it feels so much better coming down these stairs
而且我还要在女装部开始工作了
knowing I am to be in Ladieswear.
你觉得如果一切顺利我可以保住我的职位吗?
Do you suppose if it all goes well I might keep my position?
哦 我们应该叫你德妮丝小姐吗?
Oh, shall we call you Miss Denise now?
还是你更想让我们叫你"先生"?
Or would you prefer "sir"?
我们见到你需要行屈膝礼么?
Should we curtsey when we see you?
或者鞠躬 或者下跪?
Or bow at the knee?
别这样好么 山姆
Don't, Sam Please.
我只是开个玩笑
I'm only teasing.
很高兴你得到了这样一个机会
I'm glad you've got your chance.
这对我们也都意味着更好的机会
It means there's hope for all of us.
看我的!
Un-cock me!
这边 好孩子
Here, boy.
比利!
Billy!
那是个意外
It was an accident.
你不能再责怪你自己了 爸爸
You must not blame yourself, Papa.
埃利奥特会没事的
Elliott will be fine.
医生说了他的腿会恢复如初
The doctor assured me his leg will recover
就像什么都没发生一样
as though nothing happened.
但是意外确实发生了 我差点就杀了他
But something did happen. I could have killed him.
爸爸 别说了 你不能再这样自责下去了
Papa, stop it. You cannot punish yourself.
我不许你再这样下去了
I will not permit it.
这像对我们的诅咒... 你爱着莫里
It's like a curse on us... you loving Moray.
我不爱他
I do not love him.
我不爱他
I do not love him.
我向你保证
I promise you.
我喜欢皮特
I am fond of Peter.
我会向你证明
I will show you.
我会向你证明我并不软弱
I will show you that I am not weak.
剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表