剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表
Arthur,
如果你知道有关伯勒斯或者乔纳斯先生的事
if you know something about Burrows or Mr Jonas,
而缄口不言...
and you say nothing...
...你将置天堂百货于危险之中
...you put The Paradise at risk.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
我这么做是为了莫里先生
I've been doing it for Mr Moray,sir.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
你了解我的 我是莫里的至交
You know me. I'm Moray's closest friend.
你不可能永远隐瞒下去
You cannot hide this for one more day.
就是那辆马车
It was the carriage.
什么马车?
What about the carriage?
洛维特先生 不常见你晚上出来啊
Don't often see you out on the street at night, Mr Lovett.
一想起伯勒斯浮在水面的情景我就睡不着觉
I can't sleep for the thought of old Burrows face-down in the water.
那画面一直浮现在我脑海中
A picture of that keeps a man awake.
怎么了 克莱拉?
What is it, Clara?
- 是因为伯勒斯吗? - 哦 不是
- Is it Burrows? - Oh, no.
绝不是那老色鬼
Not nasty old Burrows.
不过能摆脱一切也算是件好事吧
But it might be a beautiful thing,to be out of it all.
别这么说
Don't speak like that.
你还年轻 年轻就是资本
You're a young girl with everything to live for.
干嘛这么说呢?
Why would you say such a thing?
哦...
Oh...
婚礼 死亡 爱情
Weddings, death, love.
酒
Drink.
只有闲谈 只有自怜
It's only talk. It's only self-pity.
一到早上便会消失地无影无踪
It'll be gone in the morning.
真让人惊讶你让德妮丝回到了那里
I'm surprised you let your Denise back in there,
洛维特先生
Mr Lovett.
她需要这份工作 她会做得很好的
She needs the work. She'll do well for herself.
我不是指那个
I don't mean that.
我是指在她还爱着莫里的时候居然让她回去
I mean letting her go back in there when she's in love with Moray.
我以为你知道呢?
Surely you knew?
我说错什么了吗?
Did I say the wrong thing?
瞧 我试着告诉她爱给我带来了什么
See, I tried to tell her how it was for me,
但她不听
but she was beyond listening.
别再说了
Tell me no more.
我希望我没说错什么话
I hope I haven't said the wrong thing.
我看到他们了
I saw them.
他们一起离开
They left together,
伯勒斯和乔纳斯先生 在马车里
Burrows and Mr Jonas, in the carriage.
告诉莫里先生乔纳斯先生跟你说的话
Tell Mr Moray what Mr Jonas said to you.
"不要对任何人提起
"Never mention this to anyone.
要对莫里先生保守秘密"
It's a secret for Mr Moray."
谢谢 亚瑟
Thank you, Arthur.
你做得很对
You have done the right thing.
我们该怎么办 莫里?
What are we to do, Moray?
我们必须联♥系♥警♥察♥
We must fetch the constable.
这段时间我感觉到了有什么事不对头
I have sensed for some time that something was wrong.
- 那个男人没有良知 - 我知道
- That man is beyond conscience. - I knew.
乔纳斯告诉我了
Jonas told me.
为什么你什么都不说?
Why did you say nothing?
我想是对乔纳斯的忠诚
Loyalty to Jonas, I suppose.
现在不可能去叫警♥察♥了
And now it is impossible to call a constable
因为你是同谋
because you are complicit.
他是为了我 为了拯救我
He did it for me. To save me.
关于海伦妮的死
Burrows was intent on telling
伯勒斯曾意图...
...wild tales
- 散布谣言 - 你让他这么做的?
- about Helene's death. - Did you ask him to do this?
你想要他以你的名义杀人吗?
Did you want him to kill a man in your name?
不!
No!
你要毁了商店和为你工作的每一个人吗?
Would you bring down the store and everyone who works here for one man?
我们甚至不知道他的身份或是他来这的原因
We don't even know who he is or why he came here.
他来到这是因为他需要有个归宿
He came here because he needed somewhere to belong.
看看他是怎么报答你的
And look how he has rewarded you.
重要的是我们现在怎么做
What matters is what we do now.
有具尸体被发现了
There is a body found.
他在这里多待一天
Every day that he remains here,
对我们...对你都是个危险
he is a danger to us...to you.
我们必须赶走乔纳斯
We must be rid of Jonas.
如果你现在犹豫 莫里 你永远都摆脱不了他
If you falter now, Moray, you will never have him off your back.
他会让我们泥足深陷
He will drag us all down into his mire.
让我来做
Let me do it.
婚礼前他就会离开
He'll be gone before the wedding.
麦芽糖
Barley sugars.
我想要感谢你 艾德蒙
I wanted to thank you, Edmund,
谢谢你为德妮丝做的一切
for what you did for Denise.
对你来说一定很不容易
It can't have been easy for you.
坚强的男人才会这么无私
It takes a strong man to do something so selfless.
狡猾的女人才会背叛一个男人的灵魂
And it takes a devious woman to betray a man to his very soul.
我们永远都要重提旧事吗...
Are we to forever harp back...
不 我在说你现在对我所做的事
No, I'm talking about what you're doing to me now.
你知道的 不是吗?
You knew, didn't you?
你知道我的德妮丝爱上了那个魔鬼
You knew my Denise had fallen for that devil.
什么都不会发生 莫里要结婚了
Nothing will become of it. Moray is to marry.
年轻姑娘的幼稚爱恋没什么大不了的
They are nothing more than a young girl's immature feelings.
都会过去的
It will pass.
直到他抓到了她的软肋
Until the day comes when he preys on her weakness.
你明白的
You knew.
你对我隐瞒了
And you hid it from me.
你把它称作什么 奥德丽?
What do you call that, Audrey?
如果你永远都在寻找背叛
If you are forever looking for betrayal,
那你一定会找到
then you are sure to find it.
我要回去了
I must get back.
多年来 艾德蒙 你一直在说服你自己
For years, Edmund, you have convinced yourself
我没嫁给你是因为外界的原因
that the reason I did not marry you was out there.
但你从没想过原因就在这里吗
Did you never consider it is in here,
就在这间屋子里?
in this room?
原因现在就在这里
And it is here now.
一直都是
Still.
乔纳斯
Jonas.
达德利先生
Mr Dudley, sir.
你被人看见那晚和伯勒斯在马车里...
You were witnessed in a carriage with Burrows the very night...
打断一下 先生
If I may, sir,
- 谁看见的? - 你知道是谁
- observed by who? - You know who.
如果你想要伤害亚瑟...
If you attempt to cause any harm to Arthur...
我还在这里一天就不会让亚瑟受到伤害
No harm will ever come to Arthur while I'm here to prevent it.
你不会在这了 乔纳斯 你被解雇了
Well, you will not be here, Jonas. You are finished.
我曾露宿街头 先生
I've spent time on the road, sir.
我不想再回到那样的生活
It is not a life I intend to go back to.
我花了很长时间来找到我的归宿
It took some time to find a place to belong.
莫里夫人给了我归宿
Mrs Moray gave me that.
你无权剥夺它
It is not up to you to take it away.
你被解雇了
You are finished.
我不信莫里先生想让我离开
I will not believe that Mr Moray wishes me gone
除非他亲口对我说
until I hear it from his own mouth.
- 他知道我忠心耿耿... - 快点离开
- He knows well enough my loyalty... - Go soon.
安静地离开
And go quietly.
叔叔?
Uncle?
我再也忍♥不住要问你了 德妮丝
I can hold my tongue no longer, Denise.
是真的吗?
Is it true?
是真的吗? 你爱他吗?
Is it true? Do you love him?
- 是的 叔叔 - 你就是这么对我的?
- Yes, Uncle. You would do this to me?
我不是为了要伤害你 你也曾经爱过
I haven't done it to hurt you. You were in love once.
告诉我什么都没有发生
Tell me nothing's come of this.
- 告诉我你们之间是清白的 - 我办不到
- Let me hear you say there is nothing between you. - I cannot tell you that.
叔叔 我无论如何都不想让你难过
Uncle, I would not distress you for all the world.
你是我的家人
You have been my family,
我所拥有的最善良的家人
the kindest, all that I have.
我对约翰的感情
What I feel for John,
我无法否认
I cannot deny it.
很久没看到你脸色这么铁青了
剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表