剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表
你把所有物品配成一套出♥售♥
You're marketing your products as an ensemble.
是的
Yes.
有折扣吗
With a discount?
百分之十
10%.
噢? 这是我能想到的
Oh? It is most enterprising
最有魄力也是最小的折扣了
and the least I would expect.
你给艾德蒙带来的好处
Edmund will feel the benefit of your presence
简直和我们失去你所损失的一样大
almost as keenly as we feel the loss of it.
- 真的? - 当然
- You do? - Of course.
我的小冠军
My little champion,
我恐怕女装部的销♥售♥额会直线下滑的
I fear sales in Ladieswear shall plummet.
你应该更常穿绿色
You should wear green more often.
和你很相衬
It's most becoming.
和敌人交好?
Fraternising with the enemy?
请放心 奇泽姆先生 我们之间没有什么阴谋
Rest assured, Mr Chisholm, there is certainly no conspiracy between us.
那么 姑娘
Then, girl,
那他为什么脸红?
why does he raise such a blush?
从现在起 奇泽姆先生 请叫我德妮丝
From now on, Mr Chisholm, you will refer to me as Denise
或是洛维特小姐
or Miss Lovett.
你好
Hello.
莫里先生
Mr Moray.
奥德丽小姐
Miss Audrey.
我一直想问女装部近期的人员离开
I've been meaning to ask how you're coping in Ladieswear,
你打算怎么应对
in the wake of recent departures.
什么?
Oh?
德妮丝?
Denise?
先生 您会发现女装部的一切
Sir, you will find that all in Ladieswear
都会井然有序 如同一帆风顺的船只
is just as it should be, a tightly run ship.
我很自豪自己掌管的部门
I pride myself on running a department
能顺利度过任何风暴
ready to weather any storm.
是的 当然 非常感谢 奥德丽小姐
Yes, yes, of course. Thank you, Miss Audrey.
失去一个助理最多只能算是一阵狂风
Losing an assistant was always bound to be more of a squall
而不是暴风雨
than a tempest,
不管她那时显得多么特殊
no matter how special she seemed at the time.
这样我就放心了
You have eased my mind.
容我再说一句 先生...
May I add, sir...
我们都非常高兴您订婚了
how delighted we all are by your engagement
还有您终于找到了幸福
and that you've found happiness at last.
女士们 我想这个位置没人坐吧
Ladies, I presume this seat's not taken.
我不明白这有什么可大惊小怪的
I don't see what the fuss is about.
凯瑟琳·格伦德宁出生在这种家庭里
Katherine Glendenning was born into it.
她实际上还什么都没做
She hasn't actually done anything.
她已经教了我很多事
She's taught me plenty.
山姆 这肉多松软啊
Sam, what gristly meat.
我想厨师给你这个是心疼你那可爱的牙齿吧
I should think the cook gave you that on account of your lovely teeth.
- 可爱的牙齿? - 看不到一个龋齿
- Lovely teeth? - Not a rotten molar in sight.
几乎没有
Nearly.
抱歉失陪一下?
Would you kindly excuse me?
你能告诉我她是什么意思吗?
Would you like to tell me what she's on about?
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
你什么时候才能让这个可怜的姑娘脱离苦海?
When are you going to put the poor girl out of her misery?
我正打算锁门
I was about to lock up.
不用 我想再多待会儿
There is no need. I will be here for a while.
我还有工作要完成
I have some business to finish.
也许你能帮上忙
Perhaps you could help.
总是这么容易被吓到 达德利
Always so easily shocked, Dudley.
我没法相信
I can't believe that even you
你从没看过一个男人喝酒借酒消愁
have not watched a man drink away his troubles.
我看过很多人尝试
I've watched many men try.
我以为你是滴酒不沾的
I believed you were teetotal.
那又怎样?
What matter?
我已经失去了一切
I'm lost to this world.
这份工作是我的所有
All I have is this job,
但这也很快要被剥夺了
and even that will soon be taken from me.
凯瑟琳·格伦德宁
Katherine Glendenning.
那个女人只关心她自己 她是条毒蛇
The woman cares only for herself. She is a viper.
她在莫里先生面前中伤我
She poisoned Mr Moray against me.
乔纳斯你不能这样 他们马上就要结婚了
Jonas, you must stop this. They are to be married.
为什么你不能试着替他们开心呢
Why can't you try and be happy for them?
她讨厌我 视我为怪物
She sees me as distasteful, a monster.
如此草率的结论
Such easy judgement
不了解这头野兽就把它送去屠宰
with so little knowledge of the beast she set out to slaughter.
在这之前 我是个安全的矿工
Before this, I was a safety miner.
有一天发生了一场爆♥炸♥
There was an explosion one day.
八个人被困在地下
Eight men were trapped underground.
他们让我们别管他们赶紧走
They told us to leave them.
我拒绝了 回头去救
I refused, went back.
在到他们那里前 支架塌了
Before I could reach them, the shaft collapsed.
我的胳膊被压碎
My arm crushed.
其他的人就没那么幸运
The others were not so fortunate.
那天上午我签字时
When I signed on that morning,
只是个十二岁的小孩子
just a wee lad of 12.
他们给我颁发勇气证书
They gave me a certificate for bravery.
然后就把我开除了
And the sack.
我不再适合干那活
I was no longer suitable.
走到哪里都被人拒绝 直到我来到这儿
It was much the same everywhere until I came here.
海伦妮·莫里什么都没问
Helene Moray asked me nothing.
凯瑟琳·格伦德宁企图把我再次赶出去
Katherine Glendenning will attempt to usurp her memory,
来侵占关于她的回忆
by casting me back out again.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我要跟你谈谈凯瑟琳
I need to talk to you about Katherine.
她自导自演的一场戏
This show she's making of herself.
无休止的购物
The endless shopping.
她确实让我们很忙作一团
Well, she's certainly keeping us busy.
我很早就意识到我女儿有易于沉迷的倾向
I've long been aware of my daughter's tendency towards obsession.
我为此自责
I blame myself.
自从她母亲去世
After her mother died,
我一直鼓励她...生活要充满激♥情♥
I actively encouraged her... passions.
我的纵容反而导致了
And my indulgence resulted instead
这孩子的固执和任性
in a child both headstrong and stubborn.
当然 现在她的沉迷是你 莫里
Of course, her obsession now is you, Moray.
一种想要向你证明她自己的愿望
A desire to prove herself to you.
一旦你们结婚了 你就得承担一份责任
Once you're married, you'll have a different job.
控制约束她的责任
The job of reining her in.
我相信你会比我更胜任这个角色
And I trust you will perform that role more successfully than I.
德妮丝 这段时间我一直在做些事情
Denise, I've been working on something for a while.
本来打算把它留到你的生日的 但是...
I was going to save it for your birthday, but...
谢谢!
Thank you!
一条适合你这种商业女强人的裙子
A dress befitting the businesswoman you have become.
女装部的账目
The accounts for Ladieswear.
谢谢
Thank you.
她做得太出色了
It's remarkable what she's doing.
每天早晨都从她身边经过
I pass her every morning.
就像在提醒我们失去她多么可惜
A sore reminder of what we've lost.
这种决心
Such determination.
我恐怕我要更费力才能重新雇用她
I fear I should have fought harder to keep her on.
她已经决定了 而且 都是乔纳斯干的好事
She made up her mind. Besides, this is Jonas's doing.
如果他没有激怒她的叔叔
If he hadn't provoked her uncle.
我开始相信你一直都是对的 达德利
I'm starting to believe you were right all along, Dudley.
这话听起来蛮悦耳的
This is music to my ears,
但你是什么意思呢?
but what do you mean?
我警告过他 可他仍认为
I warned him, but still he thinks it's his rightful place
插手我的事情是理所当然的
to involve himself in my affairs.
我不能再相信他了
I can no longer trust him.
乔纳斯很热心
Jonas is eager,
也许有时候热情得过头了...
perhaps too much so at times...
但我们不能对他太苛刻了
but we must not judge him too harshly.
我们应该再给他一次机会
We should give him another chance.
起来
Hey up.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表