剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表
你想怎么哭就怎么哭 没人会看穿
You can cry as much as you like and no-one will be any the wiser.
谢谢你 山姆
Thank you, Sam.
天堂百货粉红女郎!
Miss Paradise Pink!
莫里先生委托我们来举办这个特别的活动
Mr Moray has entrusted us to vitalise this special event.
女装部 在我的领导下
Ladieswear. Under my leadership,
要让这个活动精彩绝伦
we are to embellish and implement.
首先我们要整理并分发鲜花
First we must order and distribute the flowers.
我们还要考虑什么? 玻琳?
What else might we consider? Pauline?
莫里先生可以亲自选出获胜者
Mr Moray himself might choose the lady who wins the prize.
太妙了 太妙了
Splendid. Splendid.
由于随时都有可能被选中
And the lady must be in the store, wearing her flower
想获胜的小姐必须在店里佩戴着鲜花
in order to be chosen, because it might happen at any time during the day.
奖品是什么 女士?
What's the prize, Ma'am?
我们有权自行决定奖品
We are authorised to settle upon a reward at our own discretion.
我觉得可以是帽子
I think a hat.
不...
No...
一条裙子
a dress.
粉色的裙子! 我们有粉色的裙子
A pink dress! There, we have it.
或者你们还有什么其他的想法?
Or perhaps if any of you might like to enrich the situation?
德妮丝 你今天很安静
Denise, you are quiet today.
可以的话 奥德丽小姐
Perhaps, Miss Audrey, in order to win,
想要获胜的顾客必须在颁奖那天购买♥♥一件商品
the customer must have purchased one item on the day of the prize-giving.
噢 我觉得那样太粗俗了
Oh, I think that might be rather tasteless.
但我会考虑的
But I will consider it.
可以给她戴上花环
And be presented with a garland of flowers.
她的照片能被登在报纸上
And the lady might have her picture in the newspaper.
是 那是...
Yes, that is...
而且还可以把她穿着裙子的照片挂在天堂百货
AND have her picture hung up in The Paradise, wearing the dress.
太妙了 太妙了
Splendid. Splendid.
我在想如果我们在店里挂一个空相框
And suppose we were to hang the empty picture frame in the store
每位小姐都会想象她自己在相框中的样子吧?
so that every lady might imagine herself as the one filling it?
我完全同意
My thoughts exactly.
上周一个男人看了我两次 男人们都在看我
One boy looked at me twice last week. Boys do look at me.
克莱拉 他们是不是给我买♥♥了喝的?
Clara, don't I have drinks bought for me?
噢 玻琳 这已经是好几天前的事了
Oh, Pauline. It was one jibe days ago.
你就不能忘了吗?
Can't you just forget about it?
如果他这么跟我说的话 我会打得他满地找牙
If he said such a thing to me, I'd kick his kneecaps into his chin.
他是什么 山姆 他就是个大嘴巴
What he is Sam he's a big mouth.
他这么说我 但我知道别人是怎么说他的
He says things about me, but I know what people say about him.
- 他们说什么了? - 姑娘们
- What do they say? - Girls.
姑娘们都说山姆是一个淘气的孩子 小流氓
Girls say that Sam is a naughty boy. A rogue.
魔术师 风流浪子
A charmer. A flirt.
女人的梦中情人
A ladies' man.
我觉得自己像个骗子
I feel rather like a charlatan.
凯瑟琳坚持让我待在家里 让我的脚休息休息
Katherine insisted I stay at home, rest my foot.
您找我有事 女士?
You wanted to speak with me, Ma'am?
我没有召唤你 山姆!
I didn't summon you, Sam!
我只是请求你能过来 让我感谢你
I simply requested you come along so I could thank you.
请坐
Please, sit down.
要喝点什么吗?
You'll have a drink?
- 唔 好的 - 你能倒一下吗?
- Um, aye. - Would you pour?
我有个小礼物要送给你
I have a small gift for you,
为你的英雄救美表示感谢
to show my gratitude for your heroics.
千万别说是什么英雄救美 布鲁克米亚夫人
Hardly what you'd call heroics, Mrs Brookmire.
但还是谢谢你的好意
But I'm grateful for your kindness.
折断女士的鞋跟 绝不能冠以英雄之名
Snapping a lady's heel isn't exactly the crown of gallantry.
请叫我乔瑟琳
Please, call me Jocelin.
你帮过我之后我受不了你这么正式地称呼我
I can't bear to be so formal after what you've done for me.
乔瑟琳是个非常可爱的名字
Jocelin is a very pretty name,
但是对于一个服装商来说
but Mrs Brookmire comes easier
布鲁克米亚夫人更顺口
to a draper.
我一不小心就会抬高了自己
I might get above myself if I'm not too careful.
我不知道葡萄酒喝起来这么柔和
I didn't know wine was supposed to taste this soft.
就像在喝丝绸
It's like drinking silk.
不 我又没喝过丝绸
Not that I've ever drunk silk
怎么会知道喝丝绸是什么感觉
to know what drinking silk's like.
很庆幸是你发现了我
I'm glad it was you who found me.
你救我于尴尬 使我无需向众人解释
You saved me a great deal of embarrassment and explaining.
你不想知道我当时怎么了吗?
Do you not want to know what it was that so affected me?
所见即所知 布鲁克米亚夫人
All I know is what I saw, Mrs Brookmire.
你需要帮助
You were in need of help.
财富不等于幸福 山姆
Wealth is not happiness, Sam.
特权不等于满足
Privilege is not contentment.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
当我在享受的时候 我感觉更糟
When I am enjoying myself, I seem to be worse.
有的时候...
There are times when...
我觉得我必须告诉某个人
I feel I must tell someone.
我想告诉你是因为...
I want to tell you because...
为什么我觉得你会明白?
Why do I feel like you will understand?
我不能跟凯瑟琳说
I cannot talk to Katherine.
她太幸福了 我怎么跟她说?
She is so happy. How can I?
自从我来到这里
Since I have come here,
我一直假装这只是个普通的拜访 但其实不是
I have been pretending it is a normal visit, but it isn't.
求你了 向我保证你不会告诉任何人
Please, promise me you won't tell anyone.
啊 这与我无关 女士
Aye. It is none of my business, Ma'am.
我离开了我丈夫!
I have left my husband!
我觉得我在那里多待一天就会死去
I thought that I might die if I remain there one more day.
我很久都没有感受到温暖和温柔了
I have not felt warmth or tenderness for the longest time.
乔瑟琳!
Jocelin!
这个男人做了什么?
What has this man done?
山姆 山姆 怎么了?
Sam. Sam, what is it?
- 我真不应该去那 - 去哪?
- I should never have gone out there.- Gone where?
- 我当时在想什么? - 发生什么事了?
- What was I thinking? - What's happened?
无论发生了什么你都可以告诉我
Whatever it is, you can tell me.
看着我 我们是朋友
Look at me. We are friends.
我受布鲁克米亚夫人的邀请去了格伦德宁家
I was invited up to the Glendennings' house by Mrs Brookmire.
发生了一些事 都是...
Something happened. It's all...
真不敢相信...太愚蠢了!
I can't believe it...so stupid!
他们发现我在吻她 是她在吻我
They found me kissing her. HER kissing me.
我就只能跑了!
So I just ran!
布鲁克米亚夫人吻了你?
Mrs Brookmire kissed you?
德妮丝 我该怎么办?
Denise, what am I going to do?
嗯...
Well...
你只能做一件事...说出真♥相♥
there's only one thing you can do...tell the truth.
这个男人是谁?
Who is this man?
他是个服装商 阁下 山姆是个不错的小伙子
He is a draper, Your Lordship. Sam is a good lad.
显然他不是个"不错的小伙子"
He is clearly not a "good lad".
我希望你能立刻解雇他
And I take it you will relieve him of his position immediately.
我会和山姆谈这事
I will speak to Sam.
究竟还需要谈什么?
What is there to speak about?
你是在质疑我吗?
Do you doubt my word?
我亲眼目睹了布鲁克米亚夫人处于何种场景
I saw the state Mrs Brookmire was in.
山姆明天一大早就会被撤职 阁下
Sam will be removed from the store first thing in the morning, Your Lordship.
只有给布鲁克米亚夫人一个公正的交待
It is only to spare Mrs Brookmire the indignity of a court hearing
我们才不会起诉
that we're not pressing charges.
我们对此非常感激 阁下
We are most grateful, Your Lordship.
先生 据我所知
Sir, it is my understanding
山姆是接到了布鲁克米亚夫人的邀请
that Sam was here
才会出现在这里
at Mrs Brookmire's invitation.
这又有什么关系呢?
What does that matter, hm?
她是出于善意
It was a kindness on her behalf.
你想说是布鲁克米亚夫人有不规矩的行为吗?
Are you attempting to suggest some impropriety on her part?
远非如此 先生
Far from it, sir.
我们是想弄清楚为什么一个百货公♥司♥店员
We only wish to make sense of why this shop assistant
会如此大胆地来到您的住所
should have the audacity to come to your house.
先生 请问布鲁克米亚夫人情况如何?
May I ask how Mrs Brookmire is now, sir?
还在恢复中 她受到了惊吓
She is recovering. She was deeply shocked.
先生 是否可以允许我们
We simply wish to know, sir, if it might be possible for us
去向布鲁克米亚夫人致歉
to make an apology to Mrs Brookmire.
她非常悲伤 我们都是
She is too distressed. We all are.
剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表