剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表
我已安排吉日那天铃♥声♥在三点钟响起
I've arranged for the bells to be rung at three o'clock on the great day.
是是 你跟我讲过了 达德利
Yes, yes. You've told me that already, Dudley.
你对你伴郎的工作还真上心!
You are taking your best man's duties rather earnestly!
如你上次一样
As you did last time.
我得知由于有四位伴娘
I've been informed that since there are to be four bridesmaids,
你还缺一个伴郎
you'll need another groomsman.
- 我们问问亚瑟吧 - 亚瑟?!
- We'll ask Arthur. - Arthur?!
我们可不要亚瑟! 亚瑟是...
We can't have Arthur! Arthur is...
他在墙角出生的!
He was born in the holding bay!
我羡慕他 他可是出生在天堂百货
I envy him. He was born here in The Paradise.
他比我更像是这地方的一部分
He's more part of this place than I am.
我跟大家一样喜欢那孩子
I love the lad as much as anyone,
不过你可是要跟格伦德宁结婚
but you are to marry a Glendenning.
亚瑟只是个小跑腿
Arthur is an errand boy.
更是他应在的原因了
All the more reason why he should be here.
我从来不想忘记我的身份
I never want to forget what I am.
- 我给他找身合适的西装 - 达德利!
- I'll have him fitted for a suit. - Dudley!
你上次也这样
You were the same last time.
要是你做生意和你对待感情一样犹豫不决
If you were as hesitant about business as you are with love,
现在就没有天堂百货了!
there would be no Paradise!
这会是大喜的日子 我的好兄弟
It is going to be a great day, my friend,
我已决意让你享受这一切
and I am decided that you are going to enjoy it.
如我所言 我已安排铃♥声♥在三点响起
As I said, I've arranged for the bells to be rung at three o'clock.
如果我们开口 她会回来的
You know, she'd come back to us, if we asked her.
她不会再跨过这条街了
She will not cross the street again.
要是她想加入我们呢?
What if she were to approach us?
发生了这些事 她是不会抛弃她的叔叔的
She will not abandon her uncle after all that has happened.
我们都知道你想回来
We all know you want to come back,
为什么要假装自己不想呢?
so why do you pretend you don't?
我没说过我不想回去
I never said I don't want to come back.
你的床铺还空着 我的打呼还没改!
Your bed's still free. And I still snore!
莫里先生最喜欢手下败将上门求工作了
Mr Moray would like nothing better than a defeated rival to knock at his door, looking for a job.
让他征服欲十足
It makes him look all-conquering.
我看这次我赢定了
I think I will win this time,
因为你可是我的幸运星啊 山姆
because you are my lucky charm, Sam.
你已经输掉最后十把了! 想要我怎样?
You've lost the last ten hands already! What was I then?
不过你给我发牌 这样我的好运气就来啦
But you dealt me these cards, so that is where my good fortune will come from.
莫里先生喜欢你
Mr Moray likes you.
工作上 他一直就喜欢你
Your work. He's always favoured you.
趁他在兴头上问问
Ask him while he's in good spirits.
整个商店都沉浸在婚礼的喜悦之中
Wedding cheer all over the place.
我不能这样对我叔叔 尤其经历这么多之后
I don't think I could do that to my uncle, after all we've been through.
这件事就到此为止吧
There's an end to it.
我赢了!
I've won!
你看吧 山姆? 我们真是好搭档!
You see, Sam? We make a pair!
整条街 这可能吗?
The whole street. How is that possible?
格伦德宁爵士开始意识到
Lord Glendenning became aware of efforts
买♥♥托尔盖特街不动产的重要性了
to purchase the Tollgate Street freehold.
他提醒了我并提供我资金去争取
He alerted me and agreed to provide me with the funds to acquire it.
资金?
Funds?
- 一笔贷款 - 巨额贷款
- A loan. - Quite a loan.
这能让我们立于不败之地 达德利
It places us in an insurmountable position, Dudley.
我们如今可以成竹在胸地行动了
We can move with absolute confidence now.
整条街都会属于我们
The street will be ours.
天堂百货是我的 在这里 这片地和建筑
The Paradise will be mine, outright. The land as well as the building.
我们可以长远规划了
We can plan ahead for years.
如我们所想地扩张 有充足的客源来保障
Expand as we sense there is enough custom to warrant it.
要是你的债主是你的岳父...
If the man you owe money to is your father-in-law...
...我看这情况不太好处理啊
...I suppose the situation is hardly precarious.
望望窗外
Look out of the window.
我们就要使自己孩提的梦想成真了
It is ours to make happen what we imagined as boys.
托尔盖特街
- 你能为我做些事吗? - 当然
- Will you do something for me? - Mm-hm.
我要说的话 请不要犹豫就接受吧
What I am about to say, please, just accept it without argument.
你一定要回天堂百货
You must go back to The Paradise.
你属于那里 你还年轻
It's where you belong. You're young.
那是份好工作 他们会再接纳你的
It's good work. They'll take you back.
- 他们不是傻瓜 - 叔叔...
- They're not fools. - Uncle...
这件事没有余地
You're not allowed to challenge me on this.
请答应我
Give me that, please.
你已经尽力帮我了
You tried to help me.
你尽力了
You tried.
我的问题就是长久以来只在乎自己
My trouble is I spend so much time thinking about myself.
我自己的不幸
My own woes.
我看你站在街上毫无怨言的卖♥♥领带
I looked at you stood on that street selling neck-ties without complaint
才知道在那地方你工作做得有多好
when I know you're the best at your job in that place.
我亲爱的叔叔
My dear uncle.
我看得出你喜欢那儿
I can see you love it there
这就够了
and that is all that matters.
德妮丝!
Denise!
乔纳斯先生
Mr Jonas, sir.
你肯定想知道我为何在此
You must be wondering why I'm here.
我知道原因
I know why you're here.
你这时候还在工作?
Are you still working at this hour?
我就属于这里
It's where I belong.
难道你从没憧憬过别样的生活吗?
Don't you ever wish for some other life?
我是指 也许有空去散步
I mean, perhaps time to go walking
走亲访友 钓钓鱼?
or visit friends or go fishing?
没有
No.
没有
No.
怎么了 先生?
What is it, sir?
没什么
It's nothing to worry about.
奥德丽小姐在她的房♥间
You'll find Miss Audrey in her room.
我还在想你什么时候会上我门呢
I was wondering when you might turn up at my door.
我叔叔说他不反对
My uncle said that he would not object.
如我回来天堂百货 他会很开心
He would be obliging if I were to return to The Paradise.
他现在这么说了?
Did he, now?
他还真是高尚
That is gracious of him.
但是你叔叔并不是让你烦恼的原因
But your uncle is not what is troubling you,
是吗 德妮丝?
is it, Denise?
不是 夫人
No, ma'am.
我们打开天窗说亮话
We must not be shy in declaring the obvious.
莫里先生要结婚了
Mr Moray is to be married.
那是有原因的 而且那是对的
There is a reason for that. It is rightful.
你过去种种轻率的行径太天真
Your part in putting to rest any past indiscretions is simple.
你要清楚告知莫里先生 你知道自己的身份
You will make clear to Mr Moray that you know your place.
你要说你只想当一名员工
You wish to be no more than an employee.
是的 我明白
Yes, I see.
如果你害怕你不能在这立足 就趁早打退堂鼓
If you fear that you will not be able to survive here, then do not come back.
我相信你能
I believe you can.
对年轻人来说 浪漫的情感就是全部
To the young, romantic feelings seem to be what the world is built on.
但浪漫终会流逝
But they pass.
相信那热情会离你而去 而且会赐予你力量
Trust that your longing will leave you, and that will give you the strength.
我会领客人们到座位上!
And I'm to escort the guests to their seats!
噢 亚瑟 兴许你能给自己找个富家女呢!
Ooh, Arthur, you might find a rich girl of your own!
小心那些富家女 亚瑟 她们会很麻烦的
Watch out for toff girls, Arthur. They can be trouble.
我们都很麻烦 亚瑟 那正是我们有趣之处!
We're all trouble, Arthur. That's what makes us such fun!
我以前从来没参加过婚礼
I've never been to a wedding before.
山姆喜欢跟他一样的女孩
Sam prefers girls like himself.
正当的工人阶级 不要花里胡哨
Proper working class, no fancy nonsense.
山姆想出家为僧 或是在酒吧里度过他的余生
Sam is considering being a monk, or propping up the bar in the pub for the rest of his life.
听我的劝吧 亚瑟
Take my advice, Arthur.
无论贫富 她们都会伤你的心
Rich or poor, they'll break your heart.
不过开始她们会捉弄你
But they'll torment you first.
别听他的 亚瑟
Don't listen to him, Arthur.
男孩会先亲吻你 再背叛你
Boys will kiss you first, then betray you,
伤你的心 最后离开
then break your heart, then run away.
嗯 那些是情场高手 其余的我们都是大傻瓜
Aye, but they're the canny ones. The rest of us are just mugs.
有时我觉得世上没有一个男孩懂女孩
Some days I feel there's not a boy in the world who understands girls.
我之前从未见过新娘
I've never seen a bride before.
你们说越多的事 我就越渴! 快点!
剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表