剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表
周六晚上你跑到哪里去了?
Where did you vanish to on Saturday night?
你不会想知道的
Wouldn't you like to know?
你请那个大鼻子女孩喝了一晚上酒吧
That big-nosed girl had you buying her drinks all night.
最后肯定是一场空!
For nothing, I'll bet!
千万别反驳 山姆
Don't bite, Sam,
要不然她们会追着你不放的
or they'll only keep at you.
怎么没有男孩排队请你喝酒呢 玻琳
I didn't see the boys queuing up to buy you a drink, Pauline.
甚至都没有男孩正眼瞧过你
I didn't see any boys even looking at yous.
哦 他被惹毛的时候还真尖酸刻薄啊 是吧?
Oh, he can be vinegar when he wants to, can't he?
我不知道后来你怎么出去了...
I don't know why you had to go outside...
你不是正要在酒吧亲吻大鼻子女孩吗
you were just about kissing Big Nose at the bar.
那不是大 那是挺拔
It wasn't big. It was striking.
先生 请恕我越俎代庖
Far be it for me, sir, to take up Mr Dudley's role,
如果我们能以鲜花相赠的话...
but if we are to give flowers away...
提议不错 奥德丽小姐
Goodwill, Miss Audrey.
这一举动正是所谓的"广♥告♥效应"
Which is another way of saying "advertising".
粉红色 不错
Pink. Perfect.
达德利 在橱窗展示以绸缎相衬的粉红色鲜花
Dudley, let's have a pink floral display in the windows with silks and satins.
全城的女士会在无意中
Ladies will unwittingly
将我们的广♥告♥传遍大街小巷
carry our message on every street of the city.
哦 凯瑟琳 你跟我说这是一家百货商店
Oh, Katherine, you told me this was a shop.
这远远不止是一家百货商店
This isn't a shop.
这简直就是一座人间天堂
This is a kind of heaven.
好吧 你必须得放纵一下自己 乔瑟琳...
Well, you must spoil yourself a little, Jocelin...
即使你没有 我也会放纵我自己的
and if you won't, then I will.
我都不知道从哪挑起
I don't know where to start.
也许您应该听听我的建议
Perhaps I could suggest,
女士 不如从手套开始
Ma'am, that you start with gloves.
不 我可以没有说傻话
No, that's not as silly as it sounds.
一旦您的双手感受到舒适和优雅的愉悦之情
Once your hands feel the pleasure of comfort and elegance,
您一定会雄纠纠气昂昂地冲向其他柜台
you shall attack the rest of the store, bounding in confidence.
我知道你肯定觉得这不过是销♥售♥口才和技巧
I know what you're thinking this is all talk and trickery.
然而我此刻所想却是
What I am thinking is
如果我能够让这位女士的目光再多停留一分钟
if I can just keep this lady here one more minute,
那么 她也许会试穿一下 比如...
then perhaps she will try on, say...
狩猎手套?
the mousquetaire?
不...是蕾丝手套
No... the lace.
我都迫不及待想要试穿这副蕾丝手套了
I would dearly like to try on the lace.
正如你所说 那种舒适的愉悦之情
You were right, what you said the pleasure of comfort.
我就要这副蕾丝手套了
I will take the lace.
哦 看啊 鹿皮手套!
Oh, look deerskin!
我对鹿皮手套完全没有抵抗力
I don't think I can resist deerskin.
这些晚宴手套如此可爱 我也要了
And the evening gloves are so delightful. I'll take those too.
乔瑟琳 我说的是稍微放纵一下而已!
Jocelin, I said spoil yourself a LITTLE!
数月来 我住在一个穷乡僻壤之处
After month upon month of living in the middle of nowhere,
如今 我感觉我步入人间天堂
I feel I've wandered into paradise.
确实这样 女士
You have, Ma'am.
门外的招牌上面确实这样写着
It says so above the door.
莫里! 介绍一下这我最好的朋友 乔瑟琳
Moray! Let me introduce you to my dearest friend, Jocelin.
久闻大名 布鲁克米亚夫人
I've heard a great deal about you, Mrs Brookmire.
凯瑟琳一直对您赞不绝口
Katherine's compliments were fulsome,
不过这些赞美今天看来还远远不够
but not fulsome enough.
欢迎来到我的百货商店
Welcome to my store.
我完全陶醉其中
I am utterly enchanted.
也许我的整个假期都要在这里度过
I suspect I might spend the whole of my holiday right here.
哦 鲜花!
Oh, flowers!
是的 奥德丽小姐提议...
Yes. It occurred to Miss Audrey that...
也许我应该请她亲自给您介绍
Perhaps I should let her tell you herself.
对于我们顾客的一点小小的回赠
A small gesture to our customers.
以此感谢顾客对于我们百货商店的厚爱
A present to extend good cheer.
也许您可以成为第一个给予我们赞美
Perhaps you might pay us the compliment
并接受我们的粉红天堂的顾客
and be the first to accept one of our Paradise Pinks?
我十分乐意!
I would be delighted!
山姆 你愿意为布鲁克米亚夫人佩带鲜花吗?
Sam, do the honours for Mrs Brookmire?
出于礼节 将由我为格伦德宁小姐佩带鲜花
Courtesy requires I present Miss Glendenning with her flower.
你叫什么名字?
What is your name?
山姆 女士
Sam, Ma'am.
这个韵脚是免费附赠的
The rhyme was an extra treat for free.
谢谢你 亲爱的 如此友善对待乔瑟琳
Thank you, darling, for being so kind to Jocelin.
天堂百货貌似一扫她的伤心情绪
The Paradise seems to have swept away her sadness.
嗯 你这么说倒是让我十分吃惊
Hmm, you surprise me
她看起来一点都不伤心
she doesn't seem sorrowful at all.
乔瑟琳只有在她伤心时才会如此激动不已
Jocelin is only effusive when she is unhappy.
生活因女人的神秘莫测而更加充满乐趣
Life was made all the more interesting by the mysteries of women.
快看看! 如此粉红佳人啊
There! Comely in pink.
在看什么 德妮丝?
What is it, Denise?
抱歉 先生 我没有在偷懒
I'm sorry, sir, I wasn't dawdling.
你在观察这些女士们 你在思考什么?
You were watching those ladies what were you thinking?
没什么 先生 我...
Nothing, sir, I...
只是 我突然想到...不是的
Only, it came into my mind that... No.
没关系 没关系 接着说
Yes, yes, yes. Go on.
"天堂百货粉红女郎"
"Miss Paradise Pink"
佩戴我们天堂百货鲜花中最美的女士
the prettiest lady wearing one of our flowers
可以获得奖品 并被称为...
might be given a prize and declared as...
"天堂百货粉红女郎"
"Miss Paradise Pink".
以此表示某位女士的美丽动人
To celebrate a lady's loveliness.
试想一下 哪位小姐不想获此殊荣呢?
What woman wouldn't want it?
这会使得她们蜂拥而至
It would bring them into the store,
仅仅是为了来看还有谁有信心夺魁
just to see who else is here, who else believes they might win.
到时整个百货商店就会充满了各色佳人
The whole store, buzzing with beautiful women,
各个都想证明自己艳压群芳
each trying to be more glittering than the rest.
绝妙的主意 德妮丝 太棒了!
How clever, Denise, what a wonderful idea!
我们必须行动起来
We must do it.
莫里先生 您不可以...我的意思是...
Mr Moray, sir you cannot... I mean...
如果您不向奥德丽小姐透露
I would be grateful
这个想法是我提出的 我会十分感激您
if you did not tell Miss Audrey that this was my idea.
好吧 那么...
Ah, yes. Well...
我终于知道为何你的出现
I can see why she might find
使她如此警惕了 德妮丝
your presence rather alarming, Denise.
此事交由我处理
Leave it with me.
谢谢你
And thank you.
哦 到处都是诱惑
Oh, so many temptations.
我都挑花眼了
I can't make up my mind.
奥德丽小姐 上次为我试穿礼服的女孩在哪?
Miss Audrey, where is the girl who helped me last time I was here?
哦 德妮丝? 德妮丝 快点出来
Ah, Denise? Denise, make yourself visible.
你必须找她帮你挑选 乔瑟琳 她十分有能力
You must have her, Jocelin. She is quite something.
有什么需要我帮忙的 女士们?
How may I help you, ladies?
我感觉我几乎要买♥♥下所有我目光所及的商品
I feel I could purchase everything I lay my eyes on.
是不是很漂亮?
Isn't it wonderful?
先生 她挑选了不少商品
She has selected a number of items, sir,
但是没有从钱包里掏钱买♥♥下它们的意思
but does not have in her purse the means to purchase them.
那么 记在她的账户上就行
Well, let her put them on account.
莫里 没有人这样做生意
Moray, this is not how we do business.
就让我们做第一人吧
Then we shall be the first.
看看她
Look at her.
我们不就需要这样的顾客吗
She's all we've hoped for a woman who sees every temptation
无法抗拒任何诱惑
and resists none.
但是什么都没买♥♥
And pays for none either.
她的丈夫会为她买♥♥单的
Her husband will settle the bill.
如果我们能够成功引诱这类女人沉迷其中的话
If we can snare this class of woman into indulging herself,
那么我们就可以跟她们一样富裕
then we shall be as rich as they are.
布鲁克米亚夫人
Mrs Brookmire,
请容许我建议
might I propose that we dispense
对于像您这种身份的女士来说
with the vulgarities of cash
我们是否可以省去现金支付的粗俗
for a lady of your estimation
而只是简单记录您购买♥♥商品的价格
and simply record your purchases
以便之后结算?
for future settlement?
您需要帮助吗 洛维特先生?
You having a problem there, Mr Lovett?
门关不上了
The door won't shut.
让我看看
Let's have a look.
剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表