剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表
他跟你父亲讨论得很激烈
He is talking to your father rather intensely.
莫里 我一直疑惑
My question for you, Moray, is this.
香水和女装真的有好市场吗?
Does the world truly need more perfumes and petticoats?
需求不是问题 先生
Need is not the issue, sir.
我靠人们的欲望来赚钱
I deal in appetite.
我们要抓住女人的弱点 从中谋利
There's a weakness in women which we must exploit to the advantage of business.
莫里 我知道你被城里的所有银行拒之门外
I know you've been turned away by every bank in town, Moray.
女人是善变的动物
Women are fickle.
你能保证她们肯一直把钱
Can you guarantee they'll go on spending their money
花在你的香水和华而不实的服装上?
on your perfumes and fripperies?
我会以实际行动证明给你看
I see that I must show you conclusively
天堂百货可以经营得很好
what The Paradise can do.
- 他向你求婚了吗? - 怎么问这个!
- Has he proposed to you? - What a question to ask!
没有否认
That is no kind of a denial,
就是默认了
which means that he has.
凯瑟琳 太棒了!
Katherine, how wonderful!
千万别说出去
Please, you must say nothing.
我们几乎不谈论这个
We have hardly spoken about it.
怎么说都值得庆贺!
But we must celebrate!
这将会是今年的头等大事!
It will be the event of the year!
你怎么会选莫里?
Why Moray?
凯瑟琳 这么多男人 你为什么偏偏选了他?
Of all the men you could have chosen, Katherine, why him?
他或许能征服整个城市
He'll conquer the city.
却不知道是否能成为一个好丈夫
I'm not sure he'll make much of a husband.
你拒绝他了 让他等消息?
You said no, and made him wait?
他相信他可以证明给我看 他的商店势不可挡
He's convinced he can prove to me that his store is irresistible.
也许确实如此
Perhaps it is.
但他肯定感觉到了你对他毫无信心
But you must let him feel you're unsure.
他带给你的影响 让我感到不安
He brings out something in you that disturbs me.
他只是在追求我 爸爸
It is only the chase, Papa.
你是德妮丝吗? 我叫亚瑟 跟我来
You're Denise, aren't you? I'm Arthur. Follow me.
跟上!
Keep up!
这里的每个人我都认识
I know every face in this place.
包括他们的名字及一切
And every name, and all.
别担心! 谁第一天来都是这样的
Don't look so worried! Everyone here had their first day.
除我之外! 快点!
Except me! Howay!
看到那了吗? 那是我出生的地方
See that there? That's where I was born.
到了 想知道什么就来找亚瑟
There you are. Anything you need to know, ask Arthur.
姑娘 闲晃在百货商店里可是一个大罪
Girl, dallying is considered a sin in a department store.
我不希望你是一个游手好闲的人 你是吗?
I hope you're not going to be a dallier. Are you a dallier?
不是 奥德丽小姐 我只是在...
No, Miss Audrey, I was just...
没时间闲聊 丫头 这是你的制♥服♥
No time for chattering, girl. Here is your uniform.
今天把你的衣服换上
You may change in ladieswear today.
明天开始一到这里就准备工作
From tomorrow, you must arrive ready for work.
真准时 玻琳 为什么你总是要踩点到?
Just in time, Pauline. Why must you always be just in time?
对不起 女士
Sorry, ma'am.
我头发刚刚卡在衣服里了! 对不起!
It was my hair got caught in my dress! Sorry!
下班后会有人领你去房♥间
You'll be shown to your room after work.
姑娘们十点之前应该上♥床♥睡觉
We expect our girls to be in bed by ten o'clock.
是的 奥德丽小姐
Yes, Miss Audrey.
你可以和我住一个房♥间 我们三个人一张床
You can share with me. Room. We live three to a bed.
我是指三个人一间! 你打呼噜吗?
I mean room! Do you snore?
我打呼噜! 跟我来
I snore! Come on.
是戴在这里的
That's how we wear it.
我们轮流接待顾客 我来示范给你看
We take turns with the customers. I'll show you.
我们把我们的名字写到板上
We put our name on the board.
这样很公平 大家轮着来
That way it's fair. We all get our turn.
为了赚取佣金 就那点薪水根本活不下去
To earn commission. No-one could survive on the wages.
反正我是活不下去
I can't, anyway.
好了 现在你也是我们其中一员了!
There. Now you're one of us!
玻琳 为什么你总不在你该在的地方?
Pauline, why are you never where you're supposed to be?
擅离职守是一种罪过
It is a sin to abandon your department.
快点 姑娘 去日用杂品区!
Quickly, girl, haberdashery!
对不起 奥德丽小姐
Sorry, Miss Audrey.
抱歉!
Sorry!
哦 德妮丝
Oh, Denise.
你应该好好学学怎样穿衣服
You must learn how to wear clothes.
如果你一定要留长发 那么必须扎好
If you must keep your hair long, then tie it up properly.
你这看起来就像挂着一条狗尾巴
It looks like a mongrel dog's tail hanging there.
姑娘们得遵守衣着和礼仪规范
We require standards of dress and decorum from our girls.
不能和男职员有任何来往 任何来往
There will be no relations with the male staff. No relations.
在店里和男职员的任何来往
Any manner of relations on shop premises
都会立刻受到严厉的惩罚
will be dealt with swiftly and severely.
你的前任就是被人发现和一年轻男子...
Your predecessor was discovered with a young man in a...
...单独待在她房♥间里
...alone in her room.
- 奥德丽小姐? - 啊!
- Miss Audrey? - Ah!
昨晚他们又在结算时磨蹭 去看看发生了什么
They were slow cashing up last night. Go over and see what's going on.
亚麻布的运货司机 他表现得太友好了
The linen deliveries, the driver. He's too friendly.
我们应该留意他
We should keep an eye on him.
他是小查普尔的表亲 人不错 就是这样
He's a cousin of young Chapel's. He's a friendly fellow, that's all.
往往是那些看起来不错的人
It's the friendly fellows
在你背后搞小动作
that steal your elbows when you turn your back on them.
莫里好像决定扩大规模
Moray seems intent on more expansion.
他对你说了什么吗?
Has he said anything to you?
他让你参与什么上不了台面的生意了吗?
Huh. Did he set you to work on any behind-the-scenes business?
先生 要我说
Sir, if I may,
莫里先生希望拥有绝对的决定权
Mr Moray expects absolute discretion.
乔纳斯 我得知道莫里要干什么
Jonas, I need to know what Moray's up to
并且阻止他做出出格的事
and prevent him from excess.
我的职责是监督出纳员 先生
I should look in on the cashier, sir.
以确保账目不拖泥带水
Make sure there is no hesitation.
穿好鞋 德妮丝 我们要出去
Get your shoes on, Denise. We're all going out.
我不去了 玻琳 我没钱
I can't, Pauline. I've got no money.
告诉她 玻琳
Tell her, Pauline.
通常我们会让一些年轻男子给我们买♥♥喝的!
We usually get some young man to buy us a drink!
莫里先生的妻子怎么了?
What happened to Mr Moray's wife?
在天堂百货绝不要提他的妻子 明白吗?
Don't ever mention his wife in The Paradise. Do you understand?
这是禁忌
It's forbidden.
谁都不许谈论她
No-one ever talks about her.
- 发生什么事了? - 出了个意外
- What happened? - There was an accident.
她死了
She died.
人们议论纷纷 噢 都是些流言蜚语
People talk. Oh, it's all gossip and rumour.
说什么的都有
People say all sorts of horrible things.
关于莫里先生的吗?
About Mr Moray?
他们是嫉妒 如此而已
They're jealous, that's all.
就因为他靠自己做成了一些事
They like to think bad of him
人们就会觉得他走的是歪门邪道
because he's made something of himself.
一个人在这里有什么意思啊 德妮丝?
What fun is there staying here on your own, Denise?
我们努力工作 所以就该好好跳舞调情
We work so hard so we like to dance and flirt
享受生活! 来吧!
and live! Come on!
下一次吧
Another night I will.
如果你不加入 不成为我们的一员
If you don't join in, be one of the girls,
你在这待不久的
you won't last long here.
一起来吧 你会发现生活很美好!
It's a good life if you go with it!
你在干什么 莫里先生?
What are you doing, Mr Moray, sir?
我在思考 亚瑟
I'm thinking, Arthur.
你在思考什么 莫里先生?
What are you thinking about, Mr Moray, sir?
证据
Proof.
我必须证明 天堂百货可以征服整座城市
I must prove that The Paradise can conquer this whole city.
思考证据很难吗 先生? 你看起来很痛苦
Is it hard thinking about proof, sir? It looks mighty painful.
需要我为你思考一会吗? 我很擅长思考
Do you want me to do some thinking for you? I'm mighty good at thinking, me.
我自己可以的 谢谢你 亚瑟
I'll manage, thank you, Arthur.
我会想到办法的
Something will come to me.
艾德蒙!
Edmund!
很高兴告诉你
I'm pleased to say
你侄女似乎在天堂百货干得不错
your niece seems to be doing well at The Paradise.
她本该在这工作的 和我 和她的家人一起
She should be working here, with me, her family.
她很快就会回来的
And she will be, soon enough.
小商店的时代已经过去了 艾德蒙
The days of the small shop are dying, Edmund.
她明白这一点
She sees that.
剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表