剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表
这里是商店运行的关键
This is where the real work is done,
在这里能找到快乐和成就感
where the excitement and delight is to be found.
啊 是的 我看出来了
Ah, right, yeah, I see that now.
呃 嗯 我什么时候能看到莫里先生?
So, erm, when do I get to see Mr Moray?
鉴于我们是合作伙伴
As we are partners.
很快 很快
Soon. Soon enough. Soon.
这里很大
Isn't this grand.
我会让山姆过来
I have arranged for Sam here,
带你熟悉一些基本的工作流程
to take you through the rudiments.
这里就没有山姆不知道的推销技能
There is nothing about the subtle art of sales that Sam doesn't know about.
姑娘们 快点 我们要开工了
We are about to embark, girls, your attention, if you please.
我们马上要迎来女装部
We are soon to commence
最具有划时代意义的一天
on what could be an historical day for Ladieswear.
以后我们会记住
Perhaps we will all look back
绅士们开始光临我们店的这一天
and remember the day that Gentlemen descended upon us.
快到了 开始准备
It's almost time. Step to it.
姑娘们! 慢点! 端庄点!
Girls! No, no! Decorum! Decorum!
绅士们希望看到端庄和礼节
Gentlemen want seemliness and respectability.
这不是我所知道的男士
Not the gentlemen I know.
不用打扮得特别夸张
Bosoms must not be accentuated.
站好队伍
All displays must be moderated.
好了
There. There.
德妮丝 我想澄清下关系男士下午场的
I'd like to clear up any misunderstandings there might be
一些误会
about the Gentlemen's Afternoon, Denise.
奥德丽小姐 有什么误会呢?
What misunderstandings might there be, Miss Audrey?
德妮丝 你必须知道真正重要的是
What you must appreciate, Denise is that what truly matters is
女装部得到莫里先生的重视
that Ladieswear shines in Mr Moray's eyes.
女士 你说过在女装部有男人的出现是低俗
Ma'am, you said the thought of gentlemen in ladieswear was vulgar.
别这么粗俗 孩子 是你说得低俗
Do not be impudent, girl. It was, as you presented it.
而我呢 是以很高雅的方式实现了这一想法
In my presentment all will be decorum. There.
就这样吧 我相信你没有意见
The matter is settled. I am sure you will agree.
好的 奥德丽小姐
Yes, Miss Audrey.
姑娘们 记住 要端庄
Girls, remember, decorum.
这边 先生们 这边是女士的束身衣
Come this way, gentlemen, we'll show you our corsets.
姑娘们!
Girls!
在我们面对顾客之前 我们要正视自己
So, before we consider the customer, we must consider ourselves.
我这样穿着合适吗?
How is my appearance?
山姆 说句实话 你这脸修得就不咋的
Well, to be honest, Sam, your shave is not the best I have ever seen.
我说的衣着
When I say "my appearance" what I mean is
就是指你的
your appearance.
哦
Oh.
哦? 有点大了
Oh? Grand.
玻琳是你吗?
It's Pauline, isn't it?
我在理发店门前见你路过
I've seen you passing me shop.
我知道你在看我
I seen you watching.
我现在在这里
I'm here now.
我们这有翎毛 丝带 还有各种理念
What we have here is feathers and ribbons and all manner of notions.
你或许不知道那是什么 那包括了所有的东西
You probably don't know what a notion is. It's everything.
衣服的小装饰 扣子 衣领
Things that get attached to clothes, snaps and collar stays.
盘扣 当然还有针线
And buttons, of course and needles and notions.
胸针和缝合线
And pins and seam rippers. There.
不好意思 我想去整理下纽扣
Excuse me, I have a sudden passion to sort buttons.
你很适合这行
It suits you. Haberdashery.
啊 很荣幸听到这样的赞赏!
Oh, a girl might swoon with such compliments!
今晚有个斗狗晚会
Er, there's a dog fight tonight.
可以的话 我们一起去
I thought we might go, together.
谢谢
Oh. Thank you so much.
让我考虑下你的建议
Let me consider your captivating proposal.
好了 考虑好了 不去 谢谢
There, I have considered it. No, thank you.
你看到过这样的吗?
Have you considered something like this?
先生
Sir, if I may,
你的夫人会为此神魂颠倒
your lucky lady will swoon, sir,
神魂颠倒
swoon, sir,
我向你保证 如果你用这样的翎毛去宠爱她
I promise you, if you were to spoil her with feathers.
奥德丽小姐 这是怎么回事?
Miss Audrey! What is this?
我们听说天堂百货不过
We have heard those who say The Paradise is no more
是个充满罪恶和淫欲的地方!
than a Palace of Sin!
但我们仍对你抱有期望!
But we expected better of you!
女士们 让我...
Ladies, let me...
难怪你把我们拒之门外
It is no wonder that you wish to keep us excluded.
但他们买♥♥了很多礼物
But they have purchased many gifts.
给你们!
For you!
如果你做生意是用如此肮脏的手段
If this is the sordid manner in which you conduct your business,
我们会重新考虑是否常来你店
we must consider whether we wish to frequent your establishment.
要是莫里先生看到男士下午场如此收场
What is Mr Moray going to suppose when he sees what a calamity
不知道会作何感想?
Gentlemen's Afternoon turned out to be?
叔叔 你赶制得真快
I can't believe how much progress you have made, uncle.
啊 是的
Oh, yes.
过去有断时间
There were times in the old days
我们要连夜赶制一条裙子
when we had to produce a dress overnight.
诀窍是快而好
The trick is to be fast and splendid.
这不是好 是棒极了
It is more than splendid, it is beautiful.
德妮丝 一个真正的裁缝 一个艺术家
A dressmaker, Denise, a real dressmaker, an artist,
要知道如何剪裁 缝制得完美
he needs to know flawless stitching, how to cut finely,
要有双敏锐的眼睛
has to have a delicate eye
但最关键的是 我们还需要了解人们
but more than anything else, we need to know people.
女人之所以会喜欢她的裙子
A woman will love her dress
是因为其符合她的个性 而不仅仅是身材
because it was made to fit her character, not just her body.
而现在一些女孩迷失了方向
Now, some girls want to get lost in the crowd,
只一味追求漂亮
to be pretty and no more.
这些女人不过只想吸引男人而已
There are certain types who want to attract only one man.
她们的裙子要有一种神秘而含蓄的美
Their dress must have a secret, hidden beauty.
所以我们要了解她们
So, we need to study them all.
凯瑟琳·格伦德宁呢? 她想要什么?
What about Katherine Glendenning? What does she want?
她需要受人喜爱
She needs to be adored.
噢 明晚我安排了格伦德宁小姐
Oh, tomorrow evening I have arranged for Miss Glendenning
来试裙子
to come for a fitting.
我现在是一个人
I am on my own now.
我需要有人帮我做试穿的工作
I need a woman to do the fitting.
你会帮我的 对吧?
You will help me, won't you?
我很愿意 但是售货员不允许这样做
I'd like to but it is forbidden to take on work.
德妮丝 我们是一家人
Denise, we are family,
你不希望我失去这次让我赖以存活的机会吧?
you'd not wish to see me lose this opportunity to survive?
姑娘们如果被抓到会被解雇的
Girls are dismissed if they are caught.
如果你不帮我 我会失去一切的
And I might lose everything I have if you won't help me.
这是一种耻辱 那些姑娘们是在搔首弄姿
It was a disgrace. Those girls were flaunting themselves.
她们几乎要动手动脚了
They were virtually canoodling.
这个想法 男士们在公共场合...
The idea of it. Gentlemen in the proximity of...
近距离接触内衣
Undergarments, in public.
不禁让人怀疑莫里是不是失去了理智
One can't help but wonder if Moray has lost his touch.
或许我们应该加入你的阵营 凯瑟琳
Perhaps we should join you, Katherine,
拒绝天堂百货
in your rebuffing of The Paradise.
是的 你在干什么 凯瑟琳?
Yes. What are you doing, Katherine?
噢 没什么 我只是在自娱自乐
Oh, it is nothing. I am simply entertaining myself.
不是这样吧 让人感觉是种挑衅
Hardly. It has the look of provocation.
是吗? 但愿如此
Does it? I do hope so.
为什么你想要激怒莫里?
Why would you want to provoke Moray?
或许是我喜欢竞争
Perhaps I enjoy the joust.
看到莫里被激怒真是太有意思了
There is such pleasure in seeing Moray riled.
我们一直在期待你宣布
We were expecting you to announce a date
和艾德勒先生的订婚日期
for your engagement to Mr Adler.
现在你却通过在别的商店购物来挑衅莫里?
And now you provoke Moray, by shopping along the street?
噢 这只是要引起他的注意
Oh, that is simply to get his attention.
我真正的武器更有杀伤力
My real weapon is much more powerful.
我避开他 无视他 抛弃他
I am avoiding him, ignoring him, abandoning him.
不久的将来
The day will come soon
他会意识到 他需要将全身心献给我
when he will realise that he must devote himself to me.
凯瑟琳 亲爱的凯瑟琳
Katherine. Dear Katherine.
你的计划不是会有风险吗?
Isn't there a hazard in your plan?
噢 什么风险?
Oh. What is that?
剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表