剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表
购买♥♥过这么多的商品
so very much and in such a flourish
并且 既然这个问题女士有个账户
and, well, since the lady in question has an account,
我的问题是...我们要寄账单给她吗?
my question is... are we to present her bill?
她的账户问题让我们左右为难了
We now face a dilemma in calling in her account.
我不明白为什么
I don't see why.
寄账单给一个曾被我们员工侮辱过的女士
It may seem insensitive in the extreme to send a bill
看起来非常麻木不仁
to a lady who's been assaulted by one of our employees.
可如果不寄
But if we don't send it,
就会让别人觉得我们接受了她的说法
we may seem to accept her version of events.
先生们...
Gentlemen...
我有一些情报 我觉得你们应该知道
I have some intelligence which I feel you ought to be aware of.
我的一个姑娘目睹了布鲁克米亚夫人
One of my girls witnessed Mrs Brookmire
处于一种只能被称之为不稳定的状态
in what can only be described as an unstable condition.
哪个姑娘告诉你的 奥德丽小姐?
Which of your girls told you this, Miss Audrey?
哦 这个姑娘来找我就是害怕卷入
Oh, since the girl came to me in fear of becoming embroiled
这个丑闻 先生
in this unpleasant scandal, sir,
我觉得我有义务要保护她的身份
I feel honour bound to protect her identity.
是的 当然 你最体贴了 奥德丽小姐
Yes, of course. Most considerate of you, Miss Audrey.
我可以保证故事的完整性
I can vouch for the integrity of the tale
和陈述者的可靠性 先生们
and the teller, gentlemen.
以及加上我个人的满怀情绪
And to add my own spoonful of sentiment,
山姆是我们的一员...
Sam is one of us...
而且是个好小伙子
and a fine lad.
事实证明
It has proven rather difficult
想要遏制员工间的流言蜚语是非常困难的
to contain the matter amongst the staff.
不幸的是
Unfortunately,
布鲁克米亚夫人使自己成为了公众的焦点
Mrs Brookmire made herself somewhat visible.
她似乎是在放任自己疯狂购物
She seemed to be shopping with unseen abandon.
但是 莫里 亲爱的
But, Moray, darling,
你知道她的鲁莽只是因为受到了你的诱惑
you know that her recklessness was only because you tempted her so.
嗯
Hmm.
我很明白
I could see very well
你的目的就是引诱一个有些地位的女士
that your intention was to beguile a lady of some station.
那个人已经被解雇了
The man has been dismissed
我觉得这件事最好到此为止
and now I think it is best put behind us.
你解雇他了 是吧?
You have dismissed him, haven't you?
可怜的乔瑟琳一定特别伤心吧...
It must be particularly affecting for poor Jocelin when...
正如你所说 她本来就已经非常悲伤了
as you told me, she was already sorrowful.
哦...
Oh...
乔瑟琳有她的不快
Jocelin has her sulks.
如果发生了什么可怕的事她一定会告诉我的
She would have told me if it were anything so terrible.
是的
Yes.
当然 有任何麻烦发生你都会知道
Of course. You would know if there was anything troublesome going on.
当然 我会告诉你的
And, of course, I would tell you.
如果我因此丢了工作 我就再也找不到工作了
If I lose my job because of this, I shan't get another.
- 我觉得莫里先生不会解雇你的 - 会的
- I don't think Mr Moray will sack you. - Aye.
他不得不这样 德妮丝 我确实吸引了她
He will have to. Denise, I did charm her.
我确实做了 我过分关心她 恭维她
Of course I did. I fussed over her. I complimented her.
我如此赞美她 只因为她是一个顾客
I gave her such looks of admiration, because she is a customer.
而那是我的工作
And that is my job.
我替她制♥造♥了鞋子的谎言
When I made up the lie about her shoe,
我那么做是因为我知道
I did it because I knew
这样她会来我的柜台买♥♥更多
she would come back to my counter and buy more.
你说什么 山姆? 什么谎言?
What do you mean, Sam? What lie?
她不想在商场里被别人看到她的心烦意乱
She didn't want to be seen in the store upset,
于是我弄坏了她的鞋跟
so I broke the heel of her shoe
让它看起来像她出了点事故
to make it look as though she'd had an accident.
这些你都告诉莫里先生了吗?
Did you tell Mr Moray about this?
我不能
I couldn't.
如果让他认为我是在骗人那会更糟糕
It would look worse if he thought I'd been deceitful.
我那天看见布鲁克米亚夫人了
I saw Mrs Brookmire that day.
似乎有什么困扰着她
There was something about her seemed so wretched.
她离开了她的丈夫
She's left her husband.
她谁也没告诉 甚至是格伦德宁小姐
She's told no-one, not even Miss Glendenning.
她这么跟你说的?
She told you that?
山姆 你知道这意味着什么吗?
Sam, do you see what this means?
如果 莫里先生要知道这个...
If Mr Moray were to know about this...
啊 不
Ah, no.
我保证过我不会说的
I promised I wouldn't say.
你会失去一切的 山姆
You're going to lose everything, Sam.
你为什么要为一个将要毁了你的生活的女人
Why would you keep your word to this woman
保守秘密?
who's going to ruin your life?
因为我同情她
Cos I feel for her.
我一直在想 她是个淑女 所以她会说出真♥相♥
I keep thinking, she's a lady, so she will tell the truth
然后很快一切都会过去
and soon it'll all be over.
就因为她是个淑女 所以她才不能说出实情
Because she's a lady, she can't tell the truth.
我确实让一个姑娘哭泣过 先生
I did make a girl cry, sir.
我明确告诉你 山姆...
I made clear to you, Sam...
我会站在你这边 但是你必须告诉我真♥相♥
that I would stand by you, but you must tell me the truth.
先生...
Sir...
有人警告我说 你有事瞒着我
I'd been warned you might be hiding something from me.
是你的保证让我选择无视谣言
But I chose to brush aside that doubt because you assured me,
你保证你是信得过的
you assured me that I could rely on you.
- 先生... - 因为我相信我们的人
- Sir... - And because I put my faith in my own people...
先生 有个姑娘找您
Sir, one of the girls wants to speak with you.
现在不行 亚瑟!
Not now, Arthur!
先生 她都哭了
Sir, she's crying.
继续 玻琳
Go on, Pauline.
先生 莫里先生 这都是我的错
Sir, Mr Moray, sir. Sir, it is all my doing.
我当时在楼下八卦 诽谤
I was gossiping below stairs, slandering.
- 告诉他你诽谤了谁 玻琳 - 山姆
- Tell him who it was you were slandering, Pauline. - Sam.
告诉莫里先生你为什么诽谤他 玻琳
Tell Mr Moray why you were slandering him, Pauline.
因为他几天前气到我了
Because he spited me a few days ago.
我没想到事情会发展到这个地步
I didn't think it would never come to anything like this,
先生 从没想到
sir, never.
这真是一团糟
What a pretty mess this is.
说说那个被弄哭了的女孩吧?
Will someone tell me about the crying girl?
山姆的确弄哭了她 先生
Sam did make a girl, sir, cry.
因为他拒绝和她出去约会
Because he wouldn't walk out with her, like she wanted him to.
你之前不说好了要解雇那个男孩么
You told me you would sack the boy.
阁下...
Your Lordship...
我们之前说的...
what we said...
别跟我打马虎眼 莫里
Don't give me any more of your weasel words, Moray.
你把我当陀螺似的耍 我的问题很简单
I know you're playing me like a spinning top. Simple question,
你解雇他了没?
did you dismiss him?
没
No.
这是我的店 先生...
This is my store, sir...
我若坐视不管
and if I sidestepped the matter,
就是对您的不尊重和不负责
it was my clumsy attempt to show you respect and consideration.
说老实话
Now I must speak the truth.
我认为您错了
I believe you're wrong.
我就知道你这么想
I know you do.
我家里有位女士正处于困境之中
In my home, there's a woman in distress.
在她蹒跚学步时我就已经认识她了
A girl I have known since before she could walk.
你要认为我错了 你最好该死的拿出证据来
If you believe I'm wrong, you better damn well get on and prove it to me,
因为你要再这样下去的话 莫里
because if you carry on like this, Moray,
随着时间的流逝 她的名声就此毁在你手里了
you will tarnish her name with every day that passes
我是绝不会让这事发生的
and I am not minded to let that happen.
你怎么会在这?
What are you doing here?
我本以为你对我有好感
I thought you liked me.
- 我认为这只是误会 - 你不该来这的
- I thought it was all a mistake. - You cannot be here.
我以为你会讲真话
I believed you'd tell the truth.
- 你必须走 - 以为你会救我
- You must go. - You can save me.
求你了 你知道究竟发生了什么
Please. You know what happened.
我要尖叫了!
I'll scream!
人就在附近 园丁就在那
There are people not too far from here, gardeners.
你会被逮住的 我会跟他们说你袭击我
You will get caught. I will tell them you attacked me.
我来这是希望你能向大家澄清这个误会!
I am here because all you have to do is tell them it was a mistake!
不行 根本不可能
I can't. That's not possible.
跟他们讲讲你的丈夫
Tell them about your husband.
剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表