剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表
if the Ladies might consider lingerie in a, shall we say,
岂不是很美妙?
mischievous atmosphere?
只有那些收到邀请函的的人
Only those who have invitations
知晓邀请
know that they have invitations.
所以我们必须请求你们三缄其口
So we must ask you to keep word of the gathering
保持神秘感
shrouded in the deepest mystery.
伯勒斯先生
Mr Burroughs,
莫里先生跟你谈过吗?
has Mr Moray spoken to you?
莫里? 啊 没 没有 谈什么呢?
Moray? Ah, no, no. What about?
他觉得自己请您更为妥当
He felt it more fitting to invite you himself,
不过他一定生意太繁忙了
but he must be engaged in urgent business.
- 请我? - 一个聚会
- Invite me? - A party.
是一个更自然私密的场合
It is an occasion of a rather private nature,
所以最好不要外扬
so best keep knowledge of this to yourself.
就像暗夜淑女吗?
Like, er, Ladies After Dark?
就像暗夜淑女
Like Ladies After Dark.
莫里和他的一些朋友
Mr Moray and some of his friends,
一个月前左右说他们...
once a month or so they...
是个充满娱乐的私人俱乐部
It is a private club, where there is entertainment.
姑娘们?
Girls?
我们可以共乘一辆马车
We can travel in the same carriage.
伯勒斯先生 至关重要的是
Mr Burroughs, sir, it is vital
你不能告诉任何人今晚我们去哪
that you tell no-one where we are going tonight.
莫里先生的名望在此了
Mr Moray's reputation depends upon it.
八点于小巷见面
Meet me in the alleyway at 8.00.
八点
8.00.
棒极了
Splendid.
姑娘们 做得好
Well done, girls.
我很抱歉 先生 我不知道该怎么说
I'm sorry, sir, I don't quite know how to say this.
我允许你说任何你所想 德妮丝
You have my permission to say whatever you wish, Denise.
先生 女士们随时就到 男士不应在场
Sir, the ladies will be here soon. Gentlemen aren't allowed in here.
那么我离开为好
Then I had best be on my way.
好运 女士们
Good luck, ladies.
女士们 如果有什么心仪的
If you should see anything that appeals, ladies,
只需对我或者某个姑娘耳语几句
simply speak privately with myself or one of the girls.
绝对保密
Confidentiality is totally assured.
难道你不希望莫里先生在此见证你的成功吗?
Don't you wish Mr Moray could be here to see your success?
你见证了 克莱拉 对我来说就够了
You see it, Clara, perhaps that's enough for me this time.
我不确定我丈夫值得我穿得如此有魅力
I'm not sure my husband deserves such glamour,
不过我确实想试穿看看
but I do rather like the thought of wearing it.
起码你丈夫会注意
At least your husband will notice.
也许我该丝绸 蕾丝都要了
Perhaps I will take the silk, as well as the lace.
德妮丝
Denise.
两天了 先生 他不会就这么凭空消失
Two days, sir. He can't simply vanish.
我们不能把柜台置之不顾
We can't just leave the counter unattended.
我调威廉去男士用品部
I'll put Williams on Men's Grooming.
伯勒斯先生对任何人只字未提 先生
Mr Burroughs didn't say nothing to no-one, sir.
关于要去哪
About going nowhere.
他对你说什么了吗 达德利先生?
Did he say something to you, Mr Dudley, sir?
莫里先生开除他了吗 先生?
Has Mr Moray fired him, sir?
也许布拉德利意识到自己并不适合天堂百货
Perhaps Bradley decided The Paradise wasn't for him after all.
威胁?
Threats?
直白的威胁 先生
Explicit threats, sir.
哪种威胁?
What sort of threats?
可以称之为敲诈的那种 先生
I would go as far as to call it blackmail, sir.
伯勒斯坚持留下
Mr Burroughs insisted on staying here or
不然他会重伤你的人格
he would cause great harm to you personally.
嗯 说出来 乔纳斯 什么麻烦?
Well, spit it out, Jonas. What trouble?
他暗示他就住在隔壁 先生
He alluded to living next door, sir.
他也暗示你妻子的死亡
He also alluded to your wife's death.
伯勒斯告诉我 他听到尖叫
Burroughs told me. He heard screams.
他跑进天堂百货
He ran into The Paradise.
他看到你了 先生 在特别的悲伤之中
He saw you, sir, in particular distress,
望着你妻子躺着的地方 而且说...
looking down at where your wife lay and you said...
你为什么不告诉我这些?
Why didn't you tell me about this?
因为我要对伯勒斯进店负责
Since I'm responsible for us letting Burroughs into the store,
我认为由我处理会更好
I thought it might be better if I rectify the problem.
他在哪?
Where is he?
你还是不问为好 莫里先生
I'd rather you did not ask that, Mr Moray, sir.
可以保证 伯勒斯不再对您有威胁了
Rest assured, Burroughs no longer presents a danger to you.
你做了什么 乔纳斯?
What have you done, Jonas?
仅仅是我的职责 先生
Only my duty, sir.
我对您永远忠诚
My loyalty to you is assured.
乔纳斯 你可以离开了
You may go now, Jonas.
谢谢你 亲爱的 这么快赶来
Thank you, darling, for coming so quickly.
收到你的传信 我以为你病了
From your note, I thought perhaps you were ill.
我很抱歉 莫里 我要停止这一切
I'm sorry, Moray. I want to stop this.
停止伤害他人 停止伤害你
Stop hurting people, stop hurting you.
我只想全身心爱你
I just want to devote myself to loving you.
你允许我这样吗?
Will you let me do that?
能想象你可以像对伯勒斯那样
You imagine you can do to the rest of us
对我们中任何一个下手
what you've done to Burroughs.
下集预告
我看到他进了你的马车 先生
I saw him getting into your carriage, sir,
在他消失的那晚
on the night he vanished.
年轻的亚瑟害怕乔纳斯
Young Arthur is afraid of Jonas.
那个男孩不知道他看到的意味着什么
The boy does not know the meaning of what he saw.
天啊! 乔纳斯先生
Heavens! Mr Jonas.
剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表