剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表
Mister Lovett knew my grandfather?
我认为你外祖父认识更好的人
I'm sure your grandfather deserved better.
- 但我该怎么办? - 问他
- But what should I do? - Ask.
是时候轮到你了
It is time for you to take your turn.
抱着他越久 就越感到空虚
The longer one has been holding him, the emptier one's arms.
出于这个原因 不要把他还给玻琳
For this reason, if no other, do not give him back to Pauline.
我被带到了
And I was taken in,
一个铁路车场工人的家里 一家接着一家
by one of the yard-men's families and then another,
直到莫里先生把埃默森的店变成了天堂百货
until Mister Moray turned Emmerson's into the Paradise
给了我生活的地方
and gave me a place for life.
好吧 故事圆♥满♥结束 不是吗?
Well, the story had a happy ending then, didn't it?
但我想知道它是怎么开始的!
But I want to know how it began!
我妈妈 是马车夫的女儿
My ma, she was the drayman's daughter.
- 她是 - 她和我外祖父一起死于流行病
- She was. - And she died in the epidemic, along with my grandad.
是的
She did.
我父亲 他是名士兵
And my father, he was a soldier.
不是
No.
他是车夫
He was a drayman.
但是 如果他没杀
But, if he wasn't killed,
为什么他不想认我?
then why didn't he want to know me?
嗯 你外祖父和他断绝往来的时候
Well, there wasn't a lot left of him
他几乎没留下什么
when your grandfather had finished with him.
大个子们 作为一个整体
Big men, as a whole,
车夫们 都是颠沛流离的
draymen, all that lifting and shifting.
你外祖父个子最高
And your grandfather was the biggest.
这是由于你母亲当时年纪太小
It was on account of your mother being so young.
她当时几岁?
How old was she?
和你现在差不多年纪
About the age you are now. Give or take.
那我爸爸呢?
And my pa?
年长一些
Older.
她没办法反抗
She couldn't fight him off, you see.
你的外祖父想要遗弃你
He wanted to give you away, your grandfather.
但是这可怜的女人已经一无所有了
But the lass was having none of it.
她说你是无辜的
She said the situation was none of your doing.
她真是个可怜的孩子
Pretty little thing, she was.
她深爱着你
You favour her, you know.
任何一个见过她的人都清楚你是属于她的
Anyone who'd seen her would know you belonged to her.
我听到声音 我不知道是...
I heard a noise. I didn't know it was...
当我抱着他的时候他睡着了
He sleeps when I hold him.
当我把他放下的时候 他却醒了
When I put him down, he wakes.
抱歉
Sorry.
德妮丝!
Denise!
为何要通过他人向我表达想法?
Why a go-between?
这么多人 偏偏是格伦德宁小姐?
Of all people, Miss Glendenning?
我告诉过你 你可以直接找我
I told you to come to me.
我给过你许可 我欢迎你
I gave you licence, an invitation.
但是奥德丽小姐才是我的直接主管
But Miss Audrey is my every day.
而您却是遥不可及的百货公♥司♥的主人
You are only my high days and holidays.
我明白了
I think I see.
你发现你的处境十分艰难
You find yourself in a difficult situation -
相互矛盾的需求和忠诚 把你逼上这条道路
conflicting demands, loyalties, pulling you this way and that.
但你是德妮丝啊
But, you are Denise.
你是如此的聪慧过人
You are resourceful.
一定会自寻出路的
You find a way and then
我十分相信你的能力
I crush you for it.
明白了吗?
Yes?
是的
Yes.
这似乎看起来...非常不公平
It must have seemed...very unfair.
我多么希望我能够有你一半的聪明才智
I wish I had half your ingenuity
来解决目前的困境
to apply to my own predicaments.
如果先生您陷入困境 我十分抱歉
I am sorry if you are troubled, sir.
我的叔叔经常这样说道 唯一重要的事情
My uncle always said, the only thing that matters, really matters,
便是你可以在镜子面前直视自己的眼睛
is that you can meet your eyes in the mirror
每一天都如此 审视是否忠于自己
each day and know you've been true to yourself.
你的叔叔是一个充满智慧的人
Your uncle is a wise man
但却是一个相当蹩脚的诗人
and a shockingly bad poet.
- 那么 晚...安 - 晚安
- Well. Good...goodnight. - Goodnight.
顺便说一下...
By the way...
...艾德勒询问我们是否可以为孩子命名
...Adler has asked that we might name the baby.
我想既然他们都曾经在天堂百货度过早期时光
Since they both share an early start in the Paradise,
也许'亚瑟'这个名字不错
I thought perhaps "Arthur".
你怎么认为?
What do you think?
亚瑟 很好
Arthur. Yes.
亚瑟 亚瑟 亚瑟
Arthur, Arthur. Arthur.
你有没有因为克莱拉谈论你母亲
Did you do something to Clara cos of
而对她做了什么?
what she said about your ma?
你有没有从她那里拿走什么?
Did you take something from her?
你必须把它还回去
You have to give it back.
你知道我在说什么 是不是?
You know that, don't you?
现在不在我的手里
I don't have it any more.
我只是为了对她施以小报复而已
I only took it to pay her out.
我没有想过占为己有!
I didn't want to keep it!
所以我把它放到募捐箱里了
So, I put it in the tin for the foundlings.
不要过问
Don't ask.
来自天堂百货全体员工以及顾客们
From the staff and customers of the Paradise,
怀揣我们最美好的祝愿 现在以及不久的未来
with our best wishes, now and for the future.
非常感谢您
Thank you very much.
与此同时 我宣布从下个月开始
I also wish to announce that as from next month,
天堂百货将成为欧洲第一家也是唯一一家
the Paradise will be the first and only store in Europe
成立儿童成衣专柜的百货商店
to provide its customers with a dedicated children's department.
此项创意 我必须感谢
An innovation for which I must thank
凯瑟琳·格伦德宁小姐
Miss Katherine Glendenning.
亚瑟?
Arthur?
再见 小亚瑟
Bye, little Arthur.
一定要好好活下去 不要忘记我们
Be good. Don't forget us.
谢谢你 亚瑟
Thank you, Arthur.
先生? 我们都在上面写下祝福了
Sir? We've all written things in it.
当他长大的时候
Things he might want to know
他也许会想要知道他在这里的故事
when he's older, about his time here.
玻琳 她写了整整十页!
Pauline, she's done ten pages!
不过一些字迹已经很难辨认了
But some of it's hard to read
因为她一直在哭
because of all the crying.
如果他想要来这里看看的话
And if he ever does want to visit,
能不能让他来找我?
could he ask for me?
我可以带他看看他当时被发现的地方!
I could show him where he was found!
因为那时我还在这里 我会一直在这里
Cos I'll still be here. I'll always be here.
我一定会让他知道这段故事的 亚瑟 谢谢你
I shall be sure to let him know, Arthur. Thank you.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, dear,
我发现这个场面真的有点让我难过
I'm afraid I'm finding this all a little heartbreaking.
哦! 不要为这个小家伙伤心
Oh! Not on this little chap's account.
他不会和我们在一起太长时间
He won't be with us long.
我们已经接到领养申请了
We've already had enquiries.
还是为了像格瑞丝这样的孩子伤心吧
No, break your heart for children like Grace.
有很多次我们可以帮她找到一个温馨的家庭
We could have found her a loving home many times over,
当时我们可以自♥由♥选择
were we free to do so.
但是她没有被遗弃!
But she is wanted!
你说过当她父母的境况有所好转
You told me when circumstances change
她就会被归还
she will be reclaimed.
百分之九十九的情况下 境况不会有所好转
99 times out of 100, circumstances do not change.
与此同时 她不可以接受任何领养
And in the meantime, she is denied everything,
因为有些人宁可抱有这样的幻想
because someone, somewhere would rather hold to a fantasy
也不愿意直面现实的残酷
than look the truth in the face.
肮脏的小东西
Filthy little things.
我见你前些日子站在街上
I saw you in the street earlier.
就站在我的门口
Standing at my door.
却只给我留下一个背影
Gave me quite a turn.
让我以为过去的几年时光仅仅是个梦
Made me think that these last years were a dream.
上次我问你的时候 你回答我说"我愿意"
That you had said "yes" that last time I asked you.
你成为我的妻子
That you were my wife,
带着我们的孩子一起回家
coming home with our children.
我来只是告诉你
剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表