剧集 | 米德威奇布谷鸟(2022) | 导航列表
No.
再靠近点
Go in closer.
再靠近点 I-11号♥ 完毕
Go in closer, India-11. Over.
300米
1,000.
290米
950.
我看到了 长官
I have a visual, sir.
275米
900.
260米
850.
我看到了些什么
I can see something.
我看到有人倒下 长官
I can see bodies, sir.
I-11号♥ 拉高
India-11, climb.
马上拉高
Climb immediately!
I-11号♥ 请回答
India-11, respond!
I-11号♥ 请回答
India-11, respond!
警告
发动机控制系统故障
I-11号♥ 请回答 I-11号♥ 请回答
India-11, respond! India-11, respond!
我是黛博拉
This is Deborah.
抱歉 我现在无法接你电♥话♥
Sorry I can't take your call right now,
但请留言
but leave a message
我会尽快给你回电♥话♥
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
我妻子黛博拉怀孕了
Deborah, my wife, she's, um... she's pregnant.
你们小队知道吗
Do your team know?
已经有段时间了
It's been a while.
我们不想让其他人知道
So we thought we'd keep it to ourselves for a bit.
但我很担心她
But I'm worried about her.
我们会把她就出来
We'll get her out.
按照234号♥应急预案 分阶段疏散
Implement phased evacuation of all areas of the town
该镇所有区域
as per emergency plan 243.
女士们 先生们 我们正在疏散该区域
Ladies and gentlemen, we're evacuating this area.
请马上离开这里
Please make your way outside now!
抱歉 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me.
-出什么事了 -全员疏散
- What's going on? - Full evacuation.
我们要送他们去哪里
Where are we taking them?
我们在镇外预备了许多
We have various out-of-town hotels
酒店和会议中心
and conference centres on standby.
你该和他们一起 女士
You should join them, madam.
莎拉
Sarah?
出什么事了
What's going on?
他们在疏散所有人 但他们无法进入我们那片
They're evacuating everybody, but they can't get to our area.
我刚从我妈家开车回来
I just drove back from my mother's.
我打不通斯图尔特的电♥话♥
And I-I can't get Stewart on the phone.
-好吧 请听我说 -没事的
- Okay, listen, please. - It's okay.
我们会把所有人
We're going to be moving everyone
转移到镇外
out to the perimeter of the town.
大家请上大巴 我们将为你们登记
Everyone onto the buses, where you'll be registered
并给你们一张在当地住宿的
and given a temporary permit for residence
临时许可证
in local accommodation.
-我们该怎么办 -请向前走 快点
- Well, what do we do? - Move along, please. Let's go.
请向前走
Move along, please.
得知凯茜的情况前 我哪里也不去
I'm not going anywhere until I know about Cassie.
我们走
Let's go.
这是警方和军方命令的
This is an enforced evacuation under police
-强制疏散 -不不 我不...
- and military command. - No, no, I'm not...
-我哪里都不去 -上车
- I'm not going anywhere. - Get on the buses.
放开我
Get your hands off me!
把枪拿开
Bloody guns away.
退后
Get back!
退后
Get back!
等等
Wait!
凯茜
Cassie?
妈妈
Mum?
妈妈 你在哪里
Mum, where are you?
喂
Hello?
我在这里 亲爱的
I'm here, baby.
我在
I'm here.
妈妈 我需要你
Mum, I need you.
萨姆 天啊
Sam? Oh, my God.
你没事 你没事
You're okay. You're okay.
陶艺工作室
乔治
George?
喂
Hello?
斯图尔特 你还好吗
Stewart? Are you okay?
我很好 什么...
I'm fine. W-What...
发生了什么事
What's... what's going on?
已停电12小时
There's been a blackout for 12 hours.
我们以为你们都死了
We thought you were all dead.
警♥察♥在赶来的路上
The police are on their way.
别动 好吗
Don't move. Okay?
好的 亲爱的
O-Okay, love.
出什么事了
What happened?
你...你不能留在这里
You... you can't be here.
好吧 让我们的部队
Right. I want our units
在该地区边界处加入
to join the ambulance and the fire teams
急救队和救火队
at the border of the zone.
你们慢慢进去
You go in slowly
严格按照应急事件的处理程序操作
and you go according to strict emergency procedures.
我们走
Let's move.
你必须留在这里吗
You have to stay here?
是的 我必须协调所有行动小组
Yeah, I have to coordinate all my units.
A队和C队是三频道
...Gamma Alpha on channel three.
我们正在接近该区域边界
We are approaching Zone Limit.
缓慢进入
Move in slowly.
给你妻子打过电♥话♥了吗
Have you tried your wife?
还没有
Nothing yet.
你家地址是哪里
What's your address?
投票给麦克莱茵
请在这里等
Wait here, please.
黛博拉
Deborah?
黛博拉 黛博拉
Deborah? Deborah?
黛博拉
Deborah?
你是黛博拉吗
Are you Deborah?
保罗来电
爸爸
Daddy!
消防救援
凯茜 对不起
Cassie, I'm sorry.
我真的非常抱歉
I am so, so sorry.
没事 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
没事
It's okay.
没事 妈妈
It's okay, Mum.
剧集 | 米德威奇布谷鸟(2022) | 导航列表