剧集 | 米德威奇布谷鸟(2022) | 导航列表
保罗叔叔 我们能玩捉迷藏吗
Uncle Paul, can we play "Hide and Seek"?
现在不行 内森
Not now, Nathan.
一局就好 拜托了
Just one game, please.
内森 明天玛丽安过来的时候
Nathan, you can play with Lily-Grace
你跟莉莉格蕾丝一起玩 好吗
when Mary-Ann comes 'round tomorrow, okay?
我跟莉莉格蕾丝玩不了
It doesn't work with Lily-Grace.
这可是捉迷藏 当然可以玩
It's "Hide and Seek." Of course it works.
不 不行 她会知道我藏在哪里
No, it doesn't. She'll know where I'm hiding.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你应该告诉她
You should tell her.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
汉娜 宝贝 饭煮好了
Hannah, love, tea's ready!
你还好吗
You alright?
下午好
Afternoon.
你听说新来的女孩的事了吗
Did you hear about the new girl?
-嗯 -他们为什么不知道她的事
- Yeah. - Why didn't they know about her?
一群该死的门外汉
Bunch of bloody amateurs.
我听说孩子们的事可能有进展了
I heard there may have been a development with the children.
不过 这跟你我都没关系吧
It's got nothing to do with me or you, though, has it?
乔还在你家呢
Joe's in your house.
我跟你说吧
Let me explain something to you.
看到那个男孩了吗 他是我儿子
See that boy? That's my son.
我愿意为他杀人 我愿意为他而死
I'd kill for him. I'd die for him.
-我离你很近了 乔 -但那一个
- I'm getting closer, Joe! - But that one...
不过是一年可以从政♥府♥那换3万块的工具
That's just 30 grand a year tax-free from the government.
他只能待到政♥府♥不发钱为止
He's only here till the money runs out.
乔 看看我
Joe, look at me!
汉娜
Hannah!
没听到我叫你吗
Didn't you hear me?
我在玩我的农场
I was playing with my farm.
好吧 坐下吧
Alright, sit down, then.
我们没伤害那条狗
We didn't hurt the dog.
我们没伤害那条狗
We didn't hurt the dog.
你还好吗 天啊
You okay? Oh, Jesus!
快快快
Quick, quick, quick, quick, quick!
把手放水里
Hold it here.
-爸爸 怎么了 -没事
- Daddy, what happened? - Oh, it's okay.
你妈妈烫到自己了 就是这样
Mummy just hurt herself, that's all.
听着 我知道这很难
Listen. I understand this is difficult.
你早就该参与进来了
You know, you should have been a part of this a long time ago.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what's going on.
不 我们没人知道
No, none of us do.
所以你需要给我们多一点时间
Which is why we need you to give us a little bit more time.
你会相信我们吗
Will you trust me?
拜托
Please.
我想要答案
I'd like some answers.
阿姆丽塔 带桑妮去房♥间吧
Amrita, take Sunny to the room.
-莎拉 我能跟你聊聊吗 -不行
- Sarah, can I have a word? - No.
我想跟她聊聊
I want to talk to her.
没关系
It's fine.
她有权利知道
She has a right to know.
你能帮我照顾一下桑妮吗
Take Sunny for me, would you?
-不会太久的 -好
- This won't take long. - Yeah.
我们在吧台等你
We'll wait in the bar.
走吧
Come on.
你想喝点什么吗 桑妮
Would you like a drink, Sunny?
喝冷饮吗
Something fizzy?
一杯柠檬汽水
Uh, a lemonade.
-麻烦了 -没问题
- Please. - Certainly.
你还好吗 桑妮
You alright, Sunny?
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
妈妈
Mummy.
她在跟那位女士聊天 不会太久的
She's just talking to the lady. She won't be long.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了 我们坐在这
Alright, let's sit up here.
喝你的饮料吧
And drink your drink.
你认识其他孩子多久了 桑妮
So, how long have you known the other children, Sunny?
我一直认识他们
Since always.
那你之前为什么不回来跟他们一起呢
So why didn't you come back to be with them before?
我之前没必要回来
I didn't need to.
但现在有必要了
But now I do.
听着 这是三年前的事了
Look, it was three years ago,
只是一次愚蠢的露水情缘
and it was a stupid fling, okay?
斯图尔特知道你怀孕了吗
Did Stewart know you got pregnant?
知道 但他从来没关心过桑妮和我
Yeah. But he never gave a shit about Sunny or me.
-那你来这干什么 -我也不想这样
- So why're you here? - It wasn't my choice!
放屁
Bullshit.
听我说 我为什么要来这
Listen to me. Why would I come here?
我不需要他或你 我的生活很好
I don't need him or you. My life is fine.
我没要求过这些
I didn't ask for any of this.
桑妮去哪了 我要回房♥间
Where's Sunny? I want to go to the room.
她在吧台旁边
She -- She's just by the bar.
她去哪了
Where is she?
她...
She...
桑妮
Sunny?!
妈妈
Mummy.
桑妮
Sunny!
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
放开她
Leave her alone!
你打算什么时候告诉我孩子的事
When were you going to tell me about the kids?
我们打算周一告诉大家
We're gonna tell everyone on Monday.
我就只是"大家" 对吧
And I'm just "Everyone," Am I?
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
只是一个公民
Just a citizen.
乔迪 我现在有很多事要做
Jodie, I've got a lot going on at the moment.
我不想跟你吵架
I could do without this.
我很抱歉
So sorry.
我其实没必要住在这
I don't actually have to live here.
你知道吧
Do you know that?
我几年前就可以搬走了
I could have moved out ages ago.
政♥府♥会付我房♥租
The government would have paid for my rent.
但我知道内森对于你有多重要
But I knew how much Nathan meant to you.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我说要是你不信任我 我们就有麻烦了
I'm saying if you don't trust me, then we have a problem.
我当然相信你
Of course I trust you.
但总有一些事情我不能告诉你
But there's always going to be things that I can't tell you.
你肯定会告诉黛博拉
You'd have told Deborah.
-你说什么 -你听到了
- What did you say? - You heard.
别这样 乔迪
Don't go there, Jodie.
别这样
Just don't.
我早上会给玛丽安打电♥话♥
I'll call Mary-Ann in the morning
看看她有没有空的好公♥寓♥
and see if she's got any decent apartments available.
好 你想怎样就怎样吧
Yeah, you do what you want.
-我会的 -那就去吧
- I will. - Well, go on, then.
我没要求过这些
I didn't ask for any of this!
你知道吗 我没要求过一切
Do you understand that? None of it!
你们在吵架吗
Were you fighting?
没有
No.
来吧 过来陪我坐一会
Come. Come sit with me.
抱歉 你在看什么
I'm sorry. What are you looking at?
我在看你的照片 妈妈
Pictures of you, Mummy.
这是你 爸爸
And that's you, Daddy.
-太棒了 -你真聪明
- That is amazing! - You are so clever.
好了 伊维 该你了
Right, Evie, your go.
你能闭上眼睛吗
Can you close your eyes?
奥利弗 你选一样东西
Olive, you're gonna choose something, alright?
伊维 你要猜猜这是什么
And Evie, you're gonna guess what it is.
过来吧 不许偷看
Come here! No peeking!
好的 不许偷看
Right. No peeking.
剧集 | 米德威奇布谷鸟(2022) | 导航列表