剧集 | 米德威奇布谷鸟(2022) | 导航列表
好的 我来了
It's okay. I'm coming.
我过来了
I'm coming.
保罗
Paul?
保罗 醒一醒
Paul, wake up!
你在学校看到了什么 你知道什么
What did you see at the school? What do you know?
乔 听我说
Joe, listen to me.
我是你的朋友 不是你的敌人
I'm your friend. I'm not your enemy.
你在撒谎 泽拉比医生
You're lying, Dr. Zellaby.
不 没有 我保证
No. No, I promise.
我什么都不知道 一点也不知道
I know nothing. I know absolutely nothing.
我还没跟你谈完 泽拉比医生
I haven't finished talking to you, Dr. Zellaby.
乔
Joe.
乔
Joe.
别这样做 乔
Don't do this, Joe.
乔
Joe.
乔
Joe.
乔
Joe.
内森
Nathan?
内森 你还好吗
Nathan, are you okay?
内森
Nathan?
怎么了
What's going on?
发生什么了
What happened?
宝贝
Baby?
汉娜 汉娜
Hannah? Hannah?
伊维 伊维 伊维 伊维 怎么了
Evie? Evie? Evie? Evie, what's wrong?
伊维 伊维 怎么了 伊维
Evie? Evie, what's wrong? Evie?
我得走了
I have to go.
不不不 求你了 伊维 请别
No, no, no. Please. Please. Please, Evie, please don't --
请别离开我 求你了 等一下
Please don't leave me. Please. Please just wait. Just --
你带我一起走吧
You -- You -- You could take me with you.
走吧 宝贝
Come on, soldier.
柯蒂斯
Curtis!
我要带他离开
I'm taking him away.
别这样
Please.
你走不了的
You won't make it.
我为什么要听你的
Why should I listen to you?
他们不会让你走
They won't let you leave.
他们会...
They'll...
他们会杀了你 还会杀了大卫
They'll kill you, and they'll kill David.
是你把他们带到这里的
You brought them here.
不是
No.
是你
You did.
让...我们...
Let...us...
走
...go!
不
No.
不要 汉娜
No, Hannah.
不 不 不
No. No. No.
不 不 汉娜 不要
No. No! Hannah, don't!
汉娜 不 汉娜 不要
Hannah! No, Hannah! Don't!
汉娜
Hannah!
请问 你看到我女儿了吗
Excuse me, have you seen my daughter?
凯茜
Cassie?
凯茜
Cassie!
凯茜
Cassie?
凯茜
Cassie!
喂
Yeah?
外婆
Hi, Granny.
伊维 凯茜在哪儿
Evie, where's Cassie?
-她在她想在的地方 -听我说
- She's where she wants to be. - Listen to me.
凯茜昨晚服了药片
Cassie took pills last night.
我们知道
We know.
她需要医疗监督
She needs medical supervision.
她会跟我们去温索普 她想离开
She's coming with us to Winthorpe. She wants to leave.
听我说 你们把她立刻送回来
You listen to me. You bring her back here right now.
一辆军队大巴会在明天早上
An army bus will travel from Winthorpe
从温索普过来接我们
to pick us up tomorrow morning.
凯茜会跟我们一起走
Cassie will travel with us.
只要你听我们安排 她就会没事
She'll be safe as long as you do as we say.
别惹麻烦
Don't cause trouble.
地球监督员
归档 回复
地球监督员
阻止他们 阻止他们 阻止他们
他冲进房♥间 说他不能留下来
He rushed into the house, said he couldn't stay.
他说有人会来拿他的东西
He said someone else would come pick up his stuff.
他给了我一个拥抱
He gave me this hug.
感觉他并不想要放弃 你知道吗
It felt like he didn't want to let go, you know?
然后他就走了
Then he just left.
他的双眼空洞无神
His eyes had nothing in them.
空无一物
They were just empty.
然后我发现了这个
Then I found this.
这是内森写的
This is Nathan's?
他不想成为他们中的一员 我知道他不想
He doesn't want to be one of them. I know he doesn't.
救我
那为什么要跟他们走呢
So why did you go with them?
他很害怕
He's scared.
但他为什么不和我说呢
But why won't he talk to me?
我是他母亲 我不在乎他们说了什么
I'm his mother. I don't care what they say.
我是他母亲
I'm his mother.
保罗 你得找到他
Paul, you have to find him.
把他带回来
Bring him back.
答应我
Promise me.
我需要你去我家里
I want you to go to my house.
在那儿等着我
Wait for me there.
我要去把他带回来 好吗
I'm going to get him back, okay?
-我们是孩子的父母 -进去吧
- We're one of the parents. - Go through.
怎么了
What's going on?
汉娜在哪里 她和你们在一起吗
Where's Hannah? Is she with you?
没有 她离开了家
No, she just left the house.
莉莉格蕾丝也是 我找不到她
Lily-Grace did the same. I can't find her anywhere.
发生了什么
What is going on?
我给桑妮打电♥话♥也打不通
I can't get Sunny on the phone.
是的 奥利弗也走了 我找不到她
Yeah, Olive's gone. I can't find her.
我听到布莱厄妮的谈话
I overheard Bryony talking.
孩子们将自己锁在学校里
The children have locked themselves in the school.
我们去那里吧 一起去
Let's get up there, all of us.
等一等 玛丽安
Let's just wait, Maria.
为什么等 等他们离开吗
For what? For them to leave?
他们杀了其中一个孩子 萨姆
They shot one of them, Sam.
他们必须知道我们与这件事无关
They have to know we had nothing to do with this.
请问 发生了什么
Excuse me. What is going on?
是真的吗 他们都在学校里
Is it true? Are they at the school?
我们在尽可能快地收集信息
We're getting more information as soon as we can.
为什么军队来这里了
Why is the army here?
-军队 -什么军队
- Army? - What army?
是的 他们在我们街上
Yes, there were in our street.
你不知道发生了什么 是吧
You don't know what's happening, do you?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我是克雷格·西摩少校 下午好
Major Craig Seymour. Good afternoon.
根据《2004年民间紧急事态法》
I have authority under the Civil Contingencies Act of 2004
我有权接管300号♥病房♥的运作
to take command of the Ward 300 operation.
我将实施今晚的全面宵禁
I'm implementing a full curfew for tonight.
所有人要立即回家
Everyone is to return home immediately
并在家中等待
and wait in their homes.
为什么 等待什么
Why? Wait for what?
请按照我说的做
Just do as I say, please.
让这些人都离开这里
Let's move these people out of here.
确保他们安全到家
Make sure they get home safely.
台阶处安全
Stairs right!
我们在找保罗·海恩斯高级督查 他在这里吗
We're looking for DCI Paul Haynes. Is he here?
发生什么了
W-What's going on?
-发生什么了 -海恩斯高级督查在哪里
- What's going on? - Where is DCI Haynes?
你还好吗
剧集 | 米德威奇布谷鸟(2022) | 导航列表