剧集 | 米德威奇布谷鸟(2022) | 导航列表
You okay?
-还好 你看见士兵了吗 -是的
- Yeah. You see the soldiers? - Yeah.
他们从温索普来
They're from Winthorpe.
-面无表情 毫无感情 -遵照命令
- Blank faces, nothing going on. - Obeying orders.
-我们要阻止这件事 苏珊娜 -我知道
- We need to stop this, Susannah. - I know.
是的 我要进入那里 我要进入学校
Yeah. I'm going to go in there. I'm going to go into the school.
-不 -我要找方法进去
- No. - Yeah. I'm going to find a way,
-并且和他们谈话 -你不能
- and I'm going to speak to them. - You can't.
你不能进入那里 因为他们会对你做出
You can't go in there because they will do
对柯蒂斯所做的一样的事情
exactly to you what they did to Curtis.
那我们到底要怎么办
Well, what the fuck are we going to do?
孩子们一定不可以离开米德威奇
The children must not leave Midwich.
一旦到了温索普 他们就会控制另一排军队
If they reach Winthorpe, they'll take control of another platoon,
然后是整个军队
and then the whole army.
这就是接管 保罗 而我们得阻止他们
This is a takeover, Paul, and we have to stop them.
怎么办
How?
孩子们明早会乘坐一辆军队巴士
The children are taking a military bus tomorrow morning.
所有孩子都会上车
All of them will be on board.
你是在说...
Are you saying...?
是的
Yeah.
这是我们唯一的机会
This is our only chance.
你觉得你可以做到吗
Do you think you can do it?
-你要去哪里 -他们带着凯茜
- Where are you going? - They have Cassie.
我必须阻止她跟着他们走
I have to stop her going with them.
我得试一下
I have to try.
苏珊娜
Susannah.
内森给我留了这个
Nathan left me this.
救我
写这个是怎么没让他们发现的
Well, how did you write this without them knowing?
他使用疼痛来阻挡了蜂群思维
He uses pain to block the hive.
他不想再成为他们中一员了
He doesn't want to be a part of them anymore.
请带他离开那里
Get him out of there please.
你好
Hello.
你好 奥利弗 你好吗
Hello, Olive. How are you?
你应该待在家里
You should be at home.
我来...我来和伊维谈一谈
I'm...I came to speak to Evie.
我一个人来的
I'm alone.
你不能进来
You can't come in.
那么就让伊维出来 可以吗
Well, ask Evie to come out then, would you?
我们都是伊维
We are all Evie.
不 亲爱的
No, darling.
不 你们不是
No, you're not.
不算是
Not quite.
-这是干什么 外婆 -我想跟你们一起走
- What is this, Granny? - I want to come with you.
我知道凯茜在里面 我也想一起走
I know that Cassie's in there, and I want to come too.
你已经给我们惹了很多麻烦
You've caused us enough trouble already.
这绝不是我的本意
It was never my intention.
但是关于威斯克先生 你对我撒了谎
But you lied to me about Mr. Westcott.
你从来没告诉我
You never told me
他是第一次着陆的唯一幸存者
that he was the only survivor from the first landing.
我知道温索普士兵的事情
I know about the Winthorpe platoon,
你们在利用他们扩张你们的力量
that you're using them to expand your power
好让你们接管这里 然后...
so you can take over here and then...
然后谁知道呢
and then who knows?
所以你们要么带上我 要么杀了我
So you'll either have to take me with you or kill me.
-似乎你挺了解我 -是的
- It seems you know about me. - Yes.
现在我知道他们为什么对你如此重要了
And now I understand why they're so important to you.
独自度过四十年 真的很漫长
40 years is a long time to be alone.
当你失去了所有亲人后 四十年也不算什么
40 years is nothing when you've lost everyone.
我的蜂巢死了 被你们的炸♥弹♥活活烧死
My hive died, burnt alive by your bombs.
这些孩子是高级进化体
These children are a superior evolution.
但是目前他们仍是孩子
But they are, for now, still children.
他们需要我的保护
They need my protection.
-他们也需要我的保护 -我不同意 你是威胁
- And they need mine. - I disagree. You are the threat.
什么威胁
What threat?
我爱他们 我一直在照看他们
I love them. I've always looked after them.
我爱他们也许更甚于你
I love them maybe even more than you do.
-这是谎言 -不是
- That's a lie. - No.
不 这不是谎言 我爱你
No, it's not a lie. I love you.
我一直爱你
I always have.
你是人类
You're human.
人类不忠 欺骗
Humans cheat and deceive.
-莉莉格蕾丝 过来 -前门
- Lily-Grace, come out here! - Front gates.
-发生什么了 -玛丽安
- What's happening? - Mary-Ann.
-玛丽安 -玛丽安
- Mary-Ann. - Mary-Ann.
妈 你来这干什么 就不能让我一个人待着吗
Mum, what are you doing here? Can't you just leave me alone?
-我不能 -我不要你待在这里
- I can't. - I don't want you here.
如果你拒绝我 他们不会只是让我离开
If you reject me, they won't just let me leave.
-他们会杀了我 -不 他们不会的
- They will kill me. - No, they won't.
莉莉格蕾丝 我想见她
Lily-Grace! I want to see her!
你能让 让我和她说说话吗
Can you just -- just let me speak to her, please?
求你了
Please?
莉莉 请听我说
Lily, listen to me, please?
我只是想和你道别
I just want to say goodbye.
只要一个拥抱 求你了
Just one hug. Please?
让我过去吧
Let me through?
回家吧 妈妈
Go home, Mum.
就一个拥抱
One hug.
我就这一个请求
That's all I want.
谢谢你
Thank you.
回家吧 妈妈
Go home, Mum.
不 你要跟我回去
No, you're coming with me!
-妈妈 -我要带她走
- Mum. - I'm taking her with me!
伊维
Evie.
放手
Let go.
我们别无选择
We had no choice.
我知道
I know.
我站在你这一边
I'm on your side.
伊维
Evie...
你们要强于我们
you're better than us.
你们不会互相伤害 你们不会...
You don't hurt each other. You're not...
你们不会生气或妒忌
You're not angry or jealous.
我觉得我们可以向你们学习
I -- I thought that we could learn that from you...
但我们从不改变
but we'll never change.
我们是有缺陷的物种
We're a flawed creature,
我们在这个星球上的时间结束了
and our time on this earth is over.
所以...
So...
不论你们在计划什么
whatever you're planning,
让我帮助你们吧
let me help you.
拜托
Please.
拜托 伊维
Please, Evie.
相信我
Trust me.
让我成为你们的向导
Let me be your guide.
带上我
Take me with you.
这就...
That's...
柯蒂斯·桑德斯
-发生什么了 -我们要把你们带到地下室
- What's happening? - We're taking you below ground.
-为什么 -你们在那里会安全
- Why? - You'll be safe there.
我们会有危险吗
Safe from what?
内森
Nathan.
怎么回事
What's going on?
镇上要停电了
Blackouts on the town.
内森 你得警告你♥爸♥爸
Nathan, y-you have to warn your dad.
喂
Yeah?
你和妈妈要立刻去地下室
You and Mum need to get underground now.
-为什么是地下 -停电
- Why underground? - The blackout.
这是唯一可以令你们安全的地方
It's the only place you're safe.
内森
Nathan --
保罗
Paul?
-去地下室 -怎么了
- Get underground. - What's going on?
保罗
Paul?
保罗
剧集 | 米德威奇布谷鸟(2022) | 导航列表