剧集 | 米德威奇布谷鸟(2022) | 导航列表
凯茜认为佐伊·莫兰有危险
Cassie thinks Zoe Moran's in danger.
佐伊想瞒着孩子们离开
Zoe's trying to leave without the children knowing.
他们知道了 而且会阻止她
Well, they do know... and they're gonna stop her.
你打给威斯克
You call Westcott,
告诉他我要了解全部情况
and you tell him I want to know everything.
操
Fuck.
诺德欧斯克是个地方 对吗
Nordosk is a place, isn't it?
你们以前去过那里
Somewhere you were before.
我们本以为会受到欢迎
We thought we would be welcome.
结果并非如此
But you weren't.
发生了什么
What happened?
你们把我们残忍♥杀害了
You killed us in the cold.
你打算离开
You were going to leave.
把爸爸也带走
And take Daddy with you.
还有宝宝
And the baby.
这绝不能发生
That can't happen.
保罗·海恩斯来电
我野餐时吃撑了
I'm still full from the picnic.
我能上♥床♥睡觉吗 妈妈
Can I go to bed, please, Mummy?
可以 去吧
Yeah, alright.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Night.
我等下就上来
I'll be up in a minute, okay?
保罗
Paul?
内森
Nathan?
我们选择这个世界作为我们的家
We chose this world as our home.
想成为和你们一样的人类
We wanted to be human like you...
但你们不欢迎我们
but you didn't want us here.
你们认为我们是威胁
You thought we were a danger.
告诉我
Show me.
告诉我 我们是如何杀死你们的
Show me how we killed you.
你们把我们锁在学校教室里
You locked us in our school room.
说是要上课
You said it was for lessons.
你们全部离开了小镇
You all left the town.
我们出不去
We couldn't get out.
然后飞机来了
Then the planes came.
爸爸 你不该来这
Dad, you shouldn't be here.
内森 你在做什么
Nathan, what are you doing?
你得走了
You need to leave.
内森
Nathan.
我们被活活烧死 我们惨叫但没人听见
We burnt alive. We screamed but no one heard.
你们骗了我们
You tricked us.
这次 我们不会再让你们得逞
This time, we won't let you do that.
这次 我们比你们强大
This time, we are stronger than you.
这次 我们一定会保护自己
This time, we will defend ourselves.
等等 听我说
Wait. Listen to me.
我们并不想对你们做那种事
We don't want to do that to you.
这里的人爱你们
You are loved here.
你们不爱我们 你们认为我们是坏孩子
You don't love us. You think we're bad.
不
No.
我们不认为你们坏
No, we don't think you're bad.
我们可以一起生活
We can live together.
你们可以和我们一起住在这里
You can live here with us.
但要是你伤害了佐伊就不行
But not if you hurt Zoe.
那样一切都变了
Then everything changes.
假如我们同意 你们就会爱我们吗
And if we agree, then will you love us?
我发誓
I swear it.
如果出现差错呢
And if anything goes wrong?
那我会承担责任
Then I will bear the blame.
你好 爸爸
Hello, Daddy.
我要有妹妹了
I'm going to have a little sister.
承诺是一辈子的事 外婆
A promise is forever, Granny.
剧集 | 米德威奇布谷鸟(2022) | 导航列表