剧集 | 米德威奇布谷鸟(2022) | 导航列表
是的 他也确实挺蠢
Yeah, well, he's that, too.
但他让我妹妹幸福 所以...
But he makes my sister happy, so...
是的 他确实让我很幸福
Yeah, he does make me happy.
确实如此
He really does.
是的 这可真了不起
Yeah, and that's no mean feat.
你也会有幸福生活的
It'll happen for you.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, sweetheart?
我是你疯狂的乔迪姨妈
This is your crazy Auntie Jodie out here.
你不知道你有多幸运
And you don't know how lucky you are.
是男孩
It's a boy.
男孩
A boy.
天啊 你是男孩 男孩
Oh, my God, you're a boy. A boy.
你好 瑞恩
Hi, Ryan.
是的
Yeah.
我需要点 你有什么
I need something. What have you got?
什么鬼
What the hell?
窗帘在哪里
Where are the fucking curtains?
-出什么事了 -没事 没事的
- What's going on? - It's fine. It's fine.
-去吧 没事 -你好 我是保罗·海恩斯
- Just go. It's fine. It's fine. - Hi. This is Paul Haynes.
滴声后请留言
Leave your message after the beep.
保罗 是我
Hi, Paul. It's me.
这听起来有点奇怪
Um, it's gonna sound a bit weird.
灯重新亮了 现在却无法关掉
The lights are on again and now they won't turn off.
回去睡觉 乔治
Back to bed, George.
乔治
George?
乔治
George?!
我不知道 老实说 她不愿跟我聊这事
Don't know. She won't talk to me about it, to be honest.
我觉得她还在拒绝
I think she's in denial.
已经两年了
I mean, it's been two years.
我们当然会见其他人
Of course we're gonna see other people.
我想她只是喜欢继续监视
I think she just likes to maintain surveillance.
你们的孩子呢
What about your children?
我不清楚
Oh, I don't know.
我想他们对此没什么意见
I think they're alright about it.
梅茜在埃克塞特
Maisie's at Exeter,
总是谈恋爱 不喜欢上课
constantly in love and unhappy with the course.
汤米是弟弟
And Tommy's younger.
但他还好
But he's fine.
性格很沉稳
Born under an angel's wing.
这如今可不太常见
That's rare these days.
我也这么听说
So I hear.
不 这...这让人身心交瘁
No, it's... It's unnerving.
有几个6岁大的孩子来找我看病
I-I have kids as young as 6 coming to me,
他们梦见了极可怕的暴♥力♥事件
dreaming of terrible violence --
有人用刀袭击他们 大楼倒塌
men attacking them with knives, buildings falling.
焦虑正摧残我们的年轻人
There's a-a wave of anxiety crippling our young.
我们对此做得还不够
We're not doing enough about it.
我想你工作肯定很出色
I bet you're very good at what you do.
我想你也一定
I bet you are, too.
我很擅长赢 如果你是指这个的话
Well, I'm good at winning, if that's what you mean.
你在米德威奇和许多男人约会过吗
So have you dated many men in Midwich?
没有
Not really.
选择有限
There's a bit of a limited selection.
并且我会一直担心
And, uh... and then I always worry,
如果他们认识我的病人怎么办
what if they know one of my patients?
所以最好还是...保持距离
So it's best to... to keep a separation.
不过 来这里确实有点远
It's a long way to come, though.
我并不经常这样
Well, I don't do it very often.
我就当这是在夸我咯
I might take that as a compliment.
听着 我在想...
Look, I was wondering...
你今晚必须回去吗
do you have to go back tonight?
我想我们今晚可以一起逛逛这座城市
I thought we could walk through the city together.
我家有瓶极好的威士忌
And I have a very good bottle of whiskey back at home
需要喝完 所以...
that does need finishing, so...
我真的受宠若惊 迈克尔
That's very flattering, Michael.
但真的不行
But, um, it's not really possible.
-你女儿 -对
- Your daughter. - Yes.
我想我在短♥信♥里提到过
I think I mentioned on... on my message.
她多大了
How old is she?
她23岁了 但这不是重点
Well, she's 23, but that's not really the point.
凯茜有...
Cassie has, uh...
有些问题
She has some issues.
她想独♥立♥生活 但是...
She tried to live on her own, but...
实在做不到 所以她现在...
it didn't really work, so now she's --
又回父母家了
Back in the nest.
是的
Yeah.
我目前需要照顾她一段时间
I need to look after her a bit at the moment.
在某一时刻 你将不得不面对这一点
At some point you'll have to confront that, you know.
-是的 也许吧 -拜托
- Yeah, maybe. - Come on.
孩子会蹬鼻子上脸
Kids'll push things as far as they can.
他们需要明确的边界
They need firm boundaries.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
我将来会考虑这个建议
I'll consider that advice for the future.
好吧...
Right, well, uh...
抱歉 我想10点40分有趟列车
Um, sorry. I think there's a 10:40.
-所以我可能该... -行行 当然
- So I should... I should probably... - Yeah. Yeah. Sure.
请结账 谢谢
Um, so could we get the bill, please?
迈克尔 别误会
Uh, Michael. Don't take this the wrong way.
但你或许也需要时间
But, uh, perhaps you also need time
好好想想你与前妻的关系
to think about your relationship with your ex-wife.
因为我觉得这事不像你说的已经解决妥当了
Because I don't think that that's as resolved as you claim.
你已拨通凯茜的电♥话♥
You've reached Cassie's phone.
请留言 我会给你回电
Leave a message and I'll get back to you.
听着 亲爱的 是我 我在回来的路上
Listen, darling, it's me. I'm on the way.
约会挺顺利
It was nice.
请给我回电♥话♥ 让我知道你没事
Give me a call, let me know you're okay.
各位乘客请注意
This is a customer announcement.
我们很抱歉通知您
We're sorry to have to inform you
所有开往艾尔斯伯里和海威科姆的列车
that all services towards Aylesbury and High Wycombe
由于米德威奇地区停电原因
所有奇尔特恩铁路公♥司♥
开往艾尔斯伯里和海威科姆的列车均被取消
均被取消
have been canceled.
因为米德威奇地区发生了停电
This is due to a power failure in the Midwich area.
建议所有乘客该乘其他交通工具
All customers are advised to seek alternative transport.
由此给您带来的不便 敬请原谅
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.
你已拨通凯茜的电♥话♥
You've reached Cassie's phone.
请留言 我会给你回电
Leave a message and I'll get back to you.
我们只知道 米德威奇镇
What we do know is that the town of Midwich
被封锁了
has been sealed off.
没人进去 据我们所知
No one is going in, and as far as we can see,
也没人出来
no one is coming out.
通常 我们现在能在社交媒体上看到消息
Normally by now we would have messages on social media,
以及人们用手♥机♥发布的视频...
we'd have footage from people's phones...
-爸爸在那里吗 -一些能告诉我们
- Is Daddy there? - ...something to tell us
-里面情况的信息 -没事 没事
- what was happening inside... - It's okay. It's okay.
但今晚停电区
But tonight there is nothing
突发新闻 米德威奇大停电
未传出任何消息
whatsoever coming from inside the area,
这点必须引起关注
and that has to be of slight concern.
你已拨通凯茜的电♥话♥
You've reached Cassie's phone.
请留言 我会给你回电
Leave a message and I'll get back to you.
出什么事了
What's going on?
看起来好像过不去
Looks like no way through.
我...我在这里下车
I'm, uh... I'm gonna jump out here.
好的
Okay.
抱歉
Excuse me.
警♥察♥
道路封闭
我住在米德威奇
I live in Midwich.
目前不能进入
There's no entry at the moment.
请调转车头
If you could turn your vehicle 'round
回沃勒姆 把车停在那里
and go back to Warham, park up.
剧集 | 米德威奇布谷鸟(2022) | 导航列表