剧集 | 米德威奇布谷鸟(2022) | 导航列表
抱歉 家里很乱
Sorry for the mess.
这个
This is, er,
这个真好看
this is nice.
我在努力了
I'm trying.
听着 我给你打电♥话♥
Listen, the reason I called.
是因为昨天
Yesterday,
我和内森没去300号♥病房♥
Nathan and I weren't at Ward 300.
我们去了郊区的一所军事基地
We were at a military base in the countryside.
我们得对此保密 但是
Erm, we were -- we were told to keep it a secret, but,
我就是 再也不想对你说谎了
I just -- I don't want to lie to you anymore.
你为什么要去那边
Why did you go there?
他们说要给孩子们做几个测试
They said it was just for tests.
但我不相信他们
But I don't believe them.
几天前 我还以为我们掌控了局面
Now, a few days ago, I thought we had this under control.
现在 我完全没有头绪了
Now, I don't know anything.
我不明白
I don't understand.
为什么内森不告诉我
Why wouldn't Nathan tell me?
他最近有什么不一样的地方吗
Have you noticed anything in his behaviour recently?
嘿 伙计
Hey, mate.
我不想离开你们
I don't want to leave you.
我在学校里找到了这个
I just found this at the school.
那天我看到大卫就在那边
I saw David there the other day.
就是我昏过去的那天
The day I passed out.
你跟别人说过吗
You told anyone?
还没
Not yet.
好的 不要跟别人说
Right, then don't.
去把它丢了
Just throw it away, get rid of it.
-什么 -求你了
- What? - Please.
我们还有艾莉要照看
We have Ellie now.
我们只需要在意这件事就好了
That is all we have to think about.
她怎么还在这里
Why is she still here?
她拒绝离开
She won't leave.
她熬了一整晚
She stayed all night.
你搞砸了 他活下来了
You made a mistake, letting him live.
他什么都不会说
He won't say anything.
这会危及到项目
It's a risk for the project.
相信我们吧
Trust us.
他们觉得是他的爸爸干的
They think it's the father.
我们知道自己在干什么
We know what we're doing.
起来 快起来 宝贝
Come on. Come on, sweetheart.
快吃吧 宝贝
Here we go, love.
-还要点什么吗 -草莓酱
- Want anything else? - Strawberry jam.
致地球监督员
有巨大进展
我们按计划于周一前往温索普
在那里出了一些事
我觉得大卫·桑德斯看到了一些
瑞秋
Rachel?
苏珊娜
Susannah!
我现在就去找你
I'm coming to you now.
是他们干的
It's them.
是他们干的
It's them.
-瑞秋 -坐好了 宝贝
- Rachel? - There we go, sweetheart.
瑞秋 你说的“他们”是谁
Rachel, what's them?
伊维
Evie?
早上好啊 宝贝
Morning, love.
你要去哪
Where are you off to?
没事的 宝贝 不会有事的
It's okay, baby. It's okay.
真对不起 没事了
I'm so sorry. It's okay.
我带你去安全的地方
I'm taking you somewhere safe.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
我叫伯纳德·威斯克
My name is Bernard Westcott
我代表英国女王的政♥府♥
and I represent Her Majesty's government.
根据政♥府♥权力
As governing authority,
我将为昨天早上
I would like to accept full responsibility
在这里发生的一切
for what happened here
承担责任
yesterday morning.
这是在我们的监管之下发生的
We let this happen on our watch.
因此孩子们感觉在米德威奇生活不安全
As a result, the children no longer feel safe in Midwich.
不好意思 你是说孩子感到不安全
Sorry, the children don't feel safe?
-斯图尔特 -请让他说下去 谢谢
- Stewart. - Please. Thank you.
他们那么做 只是为了自卫
Now, all they did was defend themselves.
没错
That's right.
-你真的相信吗 -让我们先等一会儿
- You really believe that? - If we can just take a moment.
她朝着他们开了过去
She drove right at them.
她想要杀了他们
She tried to kill them.
监控都拍下来了
It's on camera.
两年前 你们保证
Two years ago, we were assured
这样的事情不会再发生
this kind of thing would never happen again.
泽拉比医生商议了停战协议
Dr Zellaby negotiated a truce.
打破和平的人不是我们
It wasn't us that broke it.
只有敌人之间才会有停战协议
A truce is an arrangement between enemies.
我们是敌人吗
Is that what we are?
是瑞秋疯了
Now, Rachel was out of her mind.
-她完全没睡觉 -没错
- She hadn't slept. - That's right.
别说了 小凯
Give it a break, Cass.
你这是什么话
What do you mean?
这不是瑞秋应得的
Rachel didn't deserve that,
不管她做了什么
whatever she did.
他们是孩子 诺拉
They're children, Nora,
是我们的孩子
and they're ours.
他们不是孩子
They're not children.
至少不是我以为的那种孩子
At least, not in a way that I can understand.
你又知道些什么 斯图尔特
What would you know about it, Stewart?
你一开始也不想要孩子的
You never wanted yours, in the first place.
我现在也不想要了
Well, I don't want mine now.
简
Jane.
这太让人吃不消了
No, it's too much.
我过去五年一直顺着他们的意思
I've spent five years colluding with their will,
想说服自己他们是上帝的造物
convincing myself these are God's creatures.
你不是什么上帝的造物
You're nothing of the kind!
对吧
Are you?
这一切都是因为你
You enabled this.
你告诉我们可以相信他们
You told us we could trust them.
我继续说吧
If I may continue.
跟这些孩子商量过以后
Having consulted with the children,
安排他们
it seems prudent
交错离开米德威奇是最谨慎的选择
to arrange their staggered departure from Midwich.
等一下 你说什么
Hold on a second. What -- What are you talking about?
孩子们不能再继续上学
The children will cease attending the school
立即生效
with immediate effect
我们也会计划将孩子们安全地
and plans will be made to ensure smooth transition
从现住址转运至政♥府♥机构
from their current homes to a government facility.
苏珊娜 这是要干什么
Susannah, what is going on?
孩子们不愿意离开
The children don't want to leave
他们不会离开的 对吗
and -- and they're not going to, all right?
告诉他们 伊维 告诉他们 你们
Tell them, Evie. Tell them! You --
告诉他们你们想要留下
Tell them that you want to stay.
伊维
Evie!
凯茜
Cassie.
凯茜
Cassie!
凯茜 他们也骗了我
Cassie, they lied to me, too.
他们把我们都骗了
They've deceived all of us.
那天是你带他们去温索普的 对吗
Did you take them to that place, on that day?
是的
Yeah.
法官拒绝了我们的申请
The judge threw out our application
不愿意监禁柯蒂斯·桑德斯
for Curtis Saunders' detention.
好吧 让他走吧
All right, let him go.
但大卫要待在300号♥病房♥
But David stays in Ward 300,
让我们照看
under our care.
不准探视
No visitors.
直到孩子们都离开
Not until the children leave.
妈妈很不开心
剧集 | 米德威奇布谷鸟(2022) | 导航列表