剧集 | 米德威奇布谷鸟(2022) | 导航列表
然后直接去村政厅等候
Then go straight to the village hall and wait there.
要等到什么时候
Until when?
但愿我们很快会有更多消息
We hope to have more information soon.
我有个女儿
I-I have a daughter.
她一个人在家
She's home on her own.
她多大了
How old is she?
这与她的年龄无关
Well, it... it's not about her age.
她身体不好
She... she has health issues.
如果你去沃勒姆村政厅
If you head to Warham village hall,
有人会照看你的
you'll be looked after there.
目前无法进入该镇
There's no entry to the town at present.
那至少能告诉我到底发生什么事了吧
Well, can you at least tell me what's happened?
沃勒姆 米德威奇
凯茜 亲爱的 还是妈妈
Cassie, darling, it's Mum again.
给我回电♥话♥
Call me back.
你
You!
你不该在这里
You shouldn't be here!
黛布拉
警♥察♥在着手调查了
应该很快就会有消息
我给你打了几个电♥话♥
尽快给我回电
我们要搞清楚发生了什么
又给你打了电♥话♥
如果你收到信息
待在原地给我回电
如果你看到信息
我们正在尽全力想办法
长官 伦敦方面派人来了
Sir, London's sent someone.
我是高级督查保罗·海恩斯
DCI Paul Haynes.
我是布莱厄妮·卡明斯
Bryony Cummings.
过来吧
Come through.
军方正派艾迪索特和波登当的
The military are sending hazard units
危险排查小组过来
from Aldershot and Porton Down.
伦敦警♥察♥局反恐指挥部也在来的路上
SO15 are also on their way.
我已在镇外设置路障
I've set up roadblocks outside town,
在受影响区域周围布置了警戒线
a cordon around the affected zone itself.
镇上有多少人
How many people in the town?
1万1千人
11,000.
受影响区域内呢
And the affected area?
大概有几百人
A few hundred, maybe.
我们会得到更精确的人数
We're gonna get more precise data.
似乎是以预科学校为中心
It seems to be centred around the prep school.
3或4条街的住♥宅♥
Three or four streets of family houses,
一个小庄园 以及马厩受到了影响
a small estate, and the riding stables.
从晚上9点47分 该地区彻底停电
Since 9:47 p.M., we've had a complete blackout,
无法与外界联♥系♥
no communication possible in or out.
任何企图进入的人都会瞬间昏迷
Anyone trying to get in falls instantly unconscious.
抱歉 你说"昏迷"是什么意思
Sorry. What do you mean, unconscious?
可以看到倒下的人
Visible bodies.
我们无法接触 但能看到他们
We can't reach 'em but we've eyes on 'em.
他们是死是活
Are they dead or alive?
我们不知道
We don't know.
没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥ 没有GPS
No mobile signals. No GPS.
我派了架小型无人机过去
I sent a small UAV over.
但什么也没拍到
But it picked up nothing.
让我看看
Show me.
有什么阻挡了红外线
Something's blocking the infrared.
我们不知道是什么
We've got no idea what it is.
你有什么没告诉我的吗 卡明斯小姐
Anything you're not telling me, Miss Cummings?
长官 我们发现了另一个昏过去的人
Sir, we've got another body passed out
就在该区域的边缘
right on the edge of the zone.
你该看看这个
You should see this.
来吧
Come on.
把她移到灯下
Get her under a light.
脉搏正常
Pulse normal.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
苏珊娜·泽拉比医生
Dr. Susannah Zellaby.
没事 我认识她
It's okay. I know her.
泽拉比医生吗
Dr. Zellaby?
我是高级督查保罗·海恩斯 我们去年见过
DCI Paul Haynes. We met last year.
是的 我认识你妻子
Yeah, I-I know your wife.
你...你住在克莱门斯大道
You, uh... you live on Clemency Drive.
请给她倒点热饮 好吗
Could you get her a hot drink, please?
-好的 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you.
泽拉比医生 我叫布莱厄妮·卡明斯
Dr. Zellaby, my name's Bryony Cummings.
内政部来的
I'm from the Home Office.
我想问问 你晕倒时有何感觉
I'd like to ask, how did it feel when you fell?
我...我记得在跑
Well, I, uh... I remember running.
然后我... 我想我感到
And then I... then I think I felt...
头晕...
...lightness...
目眩
...and dizziness,.
非常安静
It was very quiet.
听着 那些人会带你去做检测
Well, listen, the guys are going to take you for tests.
-让你暖和起来 好吗 -不 我女儿
- Get you warmed up, okay? - No. My daughter.
我需要知道她是否安好
I need to know if she's alright.
我们目前无法进入那里
We can't get in there at the moment.
她很脆弱 我很担心她
She's vulnerable. I'm worried about her.
我明白 但我们无能为力
I understand. But we can't do anything.
目前什么也做不了
Not at the moment.
请带她过去 务必好好照顾她
Take her, please, make sure she's well looked after.
当心
Careful.
你妻子在里面吗
Your wife's in there?
她姐姐和她在一起
Her sister's with her.
你收到过什么消息吗
Have you heard anything?
保罗 是我
Hi, Paul. It's me.
这听起来有点奇怪
Um, it's gonna sound a bit weird.
灯重新亮了 现在却无法关掉
The lights are on again and now they won't turn off.
我有点害怕
I'm a bit scared.
你能回家吗
Would you just come home?
我们依然不知道那些困在
We still have no news as to the fate
米德威奇停电区里人员的情况
of those inside the Midwich blackout.
拳击俱乐部
随着时间的流逝 不确定性只会不断增加
With every passing minute, uncertainty only increases.
受影响区仍处于封锁状态
The zone affected remains sealed off
电量仅剩3%
警♥察♥和军方人员正不知疲倦地工作
as military and police work tirelessly
以弄清到底发生了什么
to find out what has happened.
高级督查海恩斯吗 我是约翰·兰卡斯特
DCI Haynes? John Lancaster.
伦敦警♥察♥局反恐指挥部指挥官
SO15 commander.
我收到了你的事件响应报告
I have your Incident Response Report.
警戒线的事干得漂亮 但从现在起由我们接手
Good job on the cordon. But we'll take it from here.
鉴于我们知之甚少
Well, given how little we know,
我建议分阶段撤离
I'd like to recommend a phased evacuation
-镇上其他人员 -还不行
- of the rest of the town. - Not yet.
我们要弄清这是什么
We're going to work out what this is.
让你的人去该区域外的当地居民家
Get your team on to the local population outside the zone,
挨家挨户敲门 告诉他们留在家中
knock on doors, keep them in their homes.
那里是怎么回事
What's happening there?
要派一支国家警♥察♥航♥空♥局的小队过去
Sending an NPAS team up.
我之前派去了一架无人机 什么都看不见
I sent a drone up earlier. It couldn't see anything.
失陪
Excuse me.
伦敦警♥察♥局反恐指挥部工作区
任务是识别所有敌对分子
Mission is to identify any hostile presence.
如果在该区域内发现活人
If there are live bodies within the zone,
保持365米的飞行高度
maintain height of 1,200 feet
直到我们能核实他们的武装程度
until we can verify the extent to which they may be armed.
怎么了
What is it?
他们不该去那里
They shouldn't be up there.
I-11号♥ 情况如何
India-11, sitrep?
什么都没有 长官
Nothing, sir.
有什么阻拦了信♥号♥♥
Something's blocking the signal.
I-11号♥ 什么都看不清
India-11, zero.
降低高度肉眼观察 完毕
Descend for eyes on. Over.
收到 遵命
Roger, wilco.
依然什么都没看到 长官
Still can't see anything, sir.
我们该返回基地吗 长官
Should we return to base, sir?
不
剧集 | 米德威奇布谷鸟(2022) | 导航列表