剧集 | 米德威奇布谷鸟(2022) | 导航列表
前情提要
蜂群思维 传播知识
The hive mind. The knowledge transmits.
她想伤害我
She wanted to hurt me.
我觉得她把我视为威胁
I think she sees me as a threat.
看到那个男孩了吗
See that boy?
不过是一年可以从政♥府♥那换3万块的工具
That's just 30 grand a year tax-free from the government.
佐伊 我听取了你的建议
Zoe. I'm taking your advice.
我们要离开了
We're leaving.
妈妈不再爱我了
Mummy doesn't love me anymore.
她当然爱你
'Course she does.
不 只有你爱我
No. Only you do.
桑妮
Sunny.
求你了
Please.
世界瞬息万变
The world is constantly changing.
物种进化...
Species develop...
殖民地需要土地
Colonies need terrain.
利用...
Taking advantage of...
整片森林甚至是动物的生命...
Entire forests and even animal life...
地球变化越快
The more rapidly the planet changes,
进化速度就越难跟上...
the harder it is for evolution to keep pace...
自然选择的进程...
This process of natural selection...
它们偷偷地在其它鸟巢中产蛋
They secretly lay their eggs in other bird's nests...
河流中 丛林中 沙漠中...
In rivers, jungles, and deserts...
...直到新的生命形式出现并取而代之
...until a new life-form arrives and takes its place.
米德威奇布谷鸟
第四集
妈妈走了
Mummy is gone.
我不知道她去哪里了
I don't know where she went.
她开车载我来这个房♥子
She drove me to the house.
说我在这里会更开心
She said I would be happier here.
她一直在哭
She kept crying.
让我感到很难过
She made me feel sad.
我不想让她离开
I didn't want her to leave.
我告诉她了 但她不听
I told her, but she didn't listen.
所以 这里能看到她们
So, we have them here.
但随后信♥号♥♥断了
But then it cuts out.
信♥号♥♥断了接近六个小时
And it stays like that for nearly six hours.
我们搜了所有车辆和这家旅馆
We searched all the vehicles, the hotel.
一无所获
Nothing.
自此她再没联♥系♥过任何朋友或是家人
She hasn't contacted any of her friends or family since.
再看这个
And look at this.
从旅馆到那所房♥子这一路
The journey from the hotel to the house.
每个摄像头都刚好会断三十秒
Every camera goes out for exactly 30 seconds.
-妈妈们都知道什么 -只知道她离开了
- What do the mothers know? - Just that she left.
那先这样吧
Let's keep it that way.
我就是想不明白
I just can't get my head around it.
乔是我的宝贝儿子
Joe's my loving little boy.
他怎么会和莉莉格蕾丝或是伊维一样呢
How can he be the same as Lily-Grace, or Evie?
不是说他们一样
They're not saying they're the same.
你们是什么意思
What are you saying?
我们仍在试图弄清他们的思维方式
We're still trying to work out how their mind works.
就是说乔在学校学了什么知识
But say Joe learns something at school,
或者知道我 柯蒂斯什么事
or about me, about Curtis.
那其他孩子也会知道 是吗
Then the others will know it, yes?
他们会知道你所有肮脏的小秘密 瑞秋
They'll know all your dirty secrets, Rach.
这不好笑
It's not funny.
或许我们是时候
Maybe it's time
接受孩子们原本的样子了
that we accept the children for what they actually are.
什么样子
Which is?
他们是物种的进化
An evolutionary step forward.
这些孩子是我们生的
These children have come from us.
他们是人类的下一代
They're the next development.
若他们是一体的 为何还需要不同的父母
If they're one being, then why do they need different parents?
为什么我们要做出牺牲
Why are we making the sacrifices we've made?
和家人断绝联♥系♥ 不能见朋友
Cutting off from family, seeing no friends.
-因为他们需要我们 -是吗
- Because they need us. - Do they?
他们不是共用一个大脑 简
They're not just a brain, Jane.
莉莉格蕾丝有自己的个性
Lily-Grace is herself.
康纳也有自己的想法
Connor is himself.
你怎么知道 你怎么能确定
How do you know? How can you be sure?
我们没必要在这事上有分歧
This doesn't need to divide us.
如果他们能像一个人一样和谐相处
If they can live as one harmonious being,
那我们为什么不能
then why can't we?
我们应该效仿他们
We should take a leaf out of their book.
其实这样能让大家关系更好
It could actually bring us all closer.
我同意
Yeah. I'd agree.
我也是
Me too.
听起来不错 凯茜
That sounds great, Cassie.
但我家里分歧严重
But my house is divided.
我老公爱一个儿子 恨另一个儿子
I have a husband who loves one son and hates the other.
你觉得这样就荒诞了...
You think that's weird...
我老公情妇的女儿认为我是她的母亲
The daughter of my husband's lover thinks I'm her mother.
因为她知道你比她母亲更好 对吧
B-Because she knew you'd be a better mother, right?
-你这么觉得吗 -不然是为什么
- You think? - Well, why else?
桑妮想要爱他们的父母
Sunny wanted a loving parent.
他们都想要
They...they all do.
我知道伊维属于我
I know that Evie is mine.
我就是知道
I just...I know.
这次治疗不错 泽拉比医生
That was a good session, Dr. Zellaby.
-你的发言很精彩 -天生口才好
- You spoke beautifully. - Well, it runs in my genes.
怎么了
What's wrong?
阿姆丽塔·乔汉
Amrita Chohhan.
他们...
They...
他们还没查出她去哪里了
They still can't work out where she went.
她抛弃了自己的女儿
She abandoned her daughter.
我只要知道这点就够了
That's all I need to know.
6月24日
佐伊·莫兰未参加会议
她又做噩梦了
She had another bad dream.
身体冰凉
She's freezing.
桑妮来后 每晚她都如此
That's every night since Sunny came.
会过去的
It'll pass.
她应该回自己床上睡
She should sleep in her own bed.
你今天去参加小组会议了吗
Did you go to the group meeting today?
没有 我忘了
No, I forgot.
我觉得去听听可能会有帮助
I-I thought it might be helpful.
我可不像那些女人
I am not like those women.
我绝不会变成那样
And I never will be.
抱歉 我没想吵醒你
Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you.
没事 我没睡着
Oh, it's alright. I wasn't asleep.
-有阿姆丽塔的消息吗 -没有
- Any luck with Amrita? - No.
我相信她很快会打电♥话♥来的
I'm--I'm sure she'll call soon.
你担心她
You're worried about her.
你去找住的地方了吗
You go looking for a place to live?
不 还没呢
No, not yet.
怎么这么问
Why?
我不确定...
I-I'm not sure, um...
我只是觉得
Well, I just think it'd be, uh, better
内森现在和我住会更好
if Nathan's here with me at the moment.
你要是担心内森...
Well, if it's Nathan you're worried about...
请别搬走
Please don't move out.
现在别搬
Not now.
好
Okay.
史蒂夫
Steve.
把旅馆的监控录像再调出来
Get me the hotel CCTV again.
前后都调出来
Before and after.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
漏掉的线索
Something we missed.
停
Stop.
那里
There.
放大那面镜子
Zoom in on the mirror.
我没看出来什么
I don't get it.
仔细看
剧集 | 米德威奇布谷鸟(2022) | 导航列表