剧集 | 米德威奇布谷鸟(2022) | 导航列表
发生了停电
There has been a Black Out.
前情提要
-我们以为你们都死了 -你妻子在里面
- We thought you were all dead. - Your wife's in there.
-她姐姐和她在一起 -那晚发生了一些事
- Her sister's with her. - Something occurred that night.
看上去你们好像都怀孕了
It seems that you've all fallen pregnant.
-那是摄像头吗 -是的
- Is that a camera? - Yeah.
他们在拍我们
They're filming us.
你觉得我不是当妈妈的料
You don't think that I'm mother material.
宝宝有我的DNA
The baby has my DNA...
但没有你的
but not yours.
"孩子出生两年后 我们一直秘密生活
"For two years after the births, we lived a secret life.
我们没有告诉任何人我们经历了什么"
We told no one what we were going through.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Good morning.
"我们的世界变小了
"Our world became smaller.
贝农树林 米德威奇
我们的世界仅限于米德威奇
Our world became Midwich.
汉娜
我们习惯了这样的生活
We got used to our lives.
梅森街 米德威奇
习惯了规则
Got used to the rules.
我们看得出我们的孩子很特别
We could see that our children were special.
对于他们的年龄很反常
Not normal for their age.
但我们爱他们 他们也爱我们
But we loved them, and they loved us, too.
米德威奇公园 米德威奇
我们告诉自己我们很幸福
We told ourselves we were happy.
一切都很好
That everything was alright.
然后某天早上 一切都变了"
And then one morning, everything changed."
桑妮
Sunny?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我来了
I'm coming.
米德威奇布谷鸟
第三集
二十三 二十四
23, 24,
二十六 二十七 二十八
26, 27, 28,
二十九 三十
29, 30.
藏好了吗 我来了
I'm coming, ready or not!
小调皮鬼藏在哪里了呢
Now, where could these little rascals be?
内森
他们藏在这里吗
Could they be in here?
没有 他们没在这
No, they're not in here.
那这里...
How about...
我在想...
I wonder if...
他们可能藏到楼下了
Maybe they've gone back downstairs.
妈
Mum!
-找到你们了 -攻击
- Found you! - Attack!
抓住他
Get him!
你也过来吧
Come here, you!
大家进来吧
Come on in, everyone.
欢迎大家
Welcome, everyone.
欢迎来到你们的新学校
Welcome to your new school.
请跟着我 小心点
If you'd like to follow me. Careful.
我们今天的目的是
So, the aim of today...
让你们了解学校一切的位置
is for you to get to know where everything is,
为下周开学做准备
ready for your start at the school next week.
这是孩子们上科学课的地方
This is where you children will learn your sciences.
你们可以在教室做实验
You will conduct experiments in the schoolroom...
-真厉害 -我知道
- Wow. - I know.
还可以利用我们美丽的土地
...as well as using our beautiful grounds
来研究植物和昆虫
to study plant and insect life.
我们目前正在300号♥病房♥的帮助下
And we are currently upgrading our IT
升级我们的计算机
with the help of Ward 300.
你觉得怎么样 伊维
What do you think, Evie?
我喜欢
I like it.
我就知道你会喜欢
I thought you would.
这个房♥间是为了满足孩子们的需要
This room has been specially designed and tailored
欢迎参加
米德威奇预科学校
开放日
特别设计 量身定做的
to suit the needs of the children.
他们可以在这里休息
It's where they'll have their rest time.
众所周知 他们中午时
We all know by now, they like to take a small sleep
喜欢小睡一会
in the middle of the day.
我们坚信这会提升注意力和生产力
And we firmly believe this increases focus and productivity.
他们可以在这里看书吗
Is this also where they can have time reading.
我知道他们很喜欢阅读
I know they're already really enjoying that.
可以 午饭后有阅读时间
Yes. That happens after lunch.
真不错
That's really good.
我跟内森试过了 他似乎真的很喜欢阅读
I've tried it out with Nathan, and he seems to really enjoy it.
是啊 我们发现所有孩子都喜欢
Yeah, well, we've noticed all kids respond to that.
谢谢
Thank you.
你哥哥一定很羡慕你
Your brother is gonna be so jealous.
请跟我去接待室吧
Please follow me into the reception.
小内 认真点
Nath, pay attention.
抱歉 保罗叔叔
Sorry, Uncle Paul.
没有 其实内森在这里
No, actually Nathan has stumbled
发现了一些很有趣的东西
on something very interesting here.
这个地方曾经用于安置
This place was used for children
战争期间从伯明翰撤离的孩子们
who were evacuated from Birmingham during the war.
这已经不是这个地方第一次
So it's not the first time this place has been used
被用于特殊目的了
for a special purpose.
你们还能看到学校下方的防空洞
You can still see the air-raid shelters under the school.
好了 现在我们去大厅吧
Okay, now let's gather in the main hall
我们可以去拿孩子们的校服
and we can give the children their uniforms.
你好
Hello.
你♥爸♥在家吗
Is your Daddy there?
夏洛特
Charlotte.
谁来了
Who is that?
你们来这里干什么
W-What are you doing here?
她一定要我来
She made me come.
莉莉格蕾丝·菲利普 康纳·考尔特
别忘了领你们的校服和运动服
Don't forget to pick up your uniforms and sports kits.
欢迎参加
米德威奇预科学校
开放日
奥利弗·兰德尔 以斯拉 乔·桑德斯 康纳·考尔特 汉娜·莫兰 伊维·斯通 麦洛·马修斯
现在
Now...
稍等 好了
Hang on. There.
-早上好 -早上好
- Morning. - Morning.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hello.
-你好 -你好 佐伊
- Hi. - Hi, Zoe.
大厅 米德威奇预科学校
克莱德老师带你逛过校园了吗
Did Mr. Clyde give you the tour?
嗯 他很喜欢
Oh, yeah. He loved it.
成为众人关注的焦点 跟平常一样
Centre of attention, as usual.
其实 我想跟你说声谢谢
I, um -- I just wanted to say thank you, actually.
但我也没做什么
But I didn't do anything.
有的
You did.
我一开始真的很煎熬
I really struggled at first
对于这一切 这个实验
with the -- the whole thing, the experiment.
大家都觉得很难
Everyone found it difficult.
不是所有人
Not everyone.
看看我 妈妈
Look at me, Mummy.
你真漂亮 宝贝
You look amazing, baby.
校服非常适合你
It really suits you.
你真漂亮
You look amazing.
不 我想这正是凯茜所需要的礼物
No, I think this was a needed gift for Cassie.
她天生就是当妈妈的料
She's a natural.
我得再努力一点了
I had to work a bit harder.
那现在呢
And now?
现在
Oh, now.
汉娜就是我的全世界
Hannah's all I want in the world.
这是怎么回事
What was that?
说不定就是灯泡的问题
Maybe it was just the bulbs?
这不只是灯泡的问题
That's not just the bulbs.
是我们的问题吗
Is that us?
她是谁
Who's she?
不知道
I don't know.
夏洛特
剧集 | 米德威奇布谷鸟(2022) | 导航列表