剧集 | 米德威奇布谷鸟(2022) | 导航列表
- What man? - Jesus Christ.
爸爸
Daddy.
不行 你今晚睡你自己床上
No, you stay in your own bed tonight.
我睡不着 我做噩梦
Can't sleep. Bad dream.
你说你没有做噩梦
You said you didn't get bad dreams.
让她进来吧 她都冻坏了
Let her come in. She's freezing.
不行 你快回去
No way. You go back, please.
-爸爸 -汉娜 回你床上去
- Daddy. - Hannah, get back in your bed.
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?!
汉娜 和我来
Hannah. Come with me.
天啊
God!
到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
她迫使我撞墙
Sh-She just made me hurt myself.
听着 你累坏了 你需要休息
Look. You're exhausted. You need sleep.
我没法睡 因为床上
Well, I can't, 'cause there's no room
没我睡觉的地方了
in my fucking bed anymore!
当初你同意生下这孩子
You agreed to have this child.
那是因为你很想要
Only because you wanted it so much.
可我是想你有一个属于你自己的孩子
But I wanted you to have a child of your own!
什么 你以为我不想吗
What, you -- you think that I didn't?
没人比我更想要一个孩子
No one wanted a baby as much as me.
-你知道的 -现在你有她了
- You know that. - And now you have her!
我不爱她
I don't love her.
我爱她
Well, I do.
我甚至都不是她爸爸
And I'm not even her father.
你好 我是保罗·海恩斯
Hi, this is Paul Haynes.
请滴声后留言
Leave your message after the beep.
-一切都还好吗 -还好
- Is everything alright? - Yeah.
她昨晚又做噩梦了
She had another bad dream last night.
是不是 宝贝
Didn't you, love?
她当时浑身冰凉
She was really cold.
但是妈妈给你捂暖了 对吗
But Mummy warmed you, didn't she?
你还冷吗 伊维
Are you still cold, Evie?
谢谢
Oh. Thanks.
乔要去上学吗
Is, er, Joe coming to school?
他今天不去上学
No school for him today.
对他的惩罚
Punishment.
喂
Oi!
瞧你干的好事
Watch what you're doing!
你瞎胡闹什么呢
What the hell are you playing at?
我保证她不是故意的
Well, I'm sure she didn't mean it.
她肯定是故意的
Of course she bloody did!
你再这样 我要你好看
You try that again, you'll have hell to pay!
听见了吗
You hear me?
一切都还好吗
Everything alright?
那些死小孩
These fucking kids.
你好
Hi.
你好 希望现在你方便
Hi, hope this isn't a bad time.
300号♥病房♥让我对荡秋千那件事
Ward 300 have asked me to get a psych report.
做心理报告
About what happened at the swings.
他们在睡觉
Oh, well, they're sleeping now.
现在是休息时间
It's their rest time.
我还想着在学校做谈话会好些
Oh, I thought it would be better to do it at the school.
不想让他们的家长感到不安
Don't want to upset the parents.
我们能就叫醒一个吗
W-We could just wake one of them.
内森 可以吗
Nathan maybe?
-保罗知道这事吗 -当然了
- Does Paul know about this? - Oh, yeah.
之后我们单独聊就行 谢谢
Uh, w-we'll be fine from here, thanks.
好了 我们来坐这里吧
There. Shall we come and sit over here?
那么 内森
So, Nathan.
知道为什么我想找你聊天吗
Do you know why I want to talk to you?
我就想聊聊荡秋千那事的来龙去脉
I just want to talk about what happened on the swings.
没发生什么
Nothing happened.
大卫受伤了 所以肯定发生了一些事
Well, David got hurt. So something must have happened.
大卫惹你生气了吗
Did David make you angry?
大卫的爸爸惹你生气了吗
Did David's daddy make you angry?
所以你伤害了大卫
So you hurt David?
如果我惹你生气 你会伤害我吗
If I made you angry, could you hurt me?
我不想伤害你
I don't want to.
但如果你想 你能做到吗
But if you wanted to, could you?
你伤害过其他人吗
Is there someone else that you've hurt?
伤害过惹你生气的人吗
Someone else who made you angry?
内森 其他孩子睡着了 他们现在不在这
Nathan, the others are asleep, they're not with you now.
没事的
It's okay.
没事 你可以告诉我
It's okay, you can tell me.
-他们不会知道 -他们会的 我不能说
- They won't find out. - They will. I can't.
内森 和我讲讲
Nathan, talk to me.
桑妮的妈妈惹你生气了吗
Did Sunny's mummy make you angry?
你伤害她了吗
Did you hurt her?
那是她的错
It was her fault.
为什么是她的错
Why was it her fault?
是因为她想带走桑妮吗
Because she wanted to take Sunny away?
为什么你会做噩梦 你可以告诉我
Why are you having bad dreams? You can tell me.
伊维做梦时身体冰凉
Evie is cold in her dreams.
不 她没有
No, she isn't.
-你现在冷吗 -你让我浑身发凉
- Are you cold now? - You're making me cold.
我不是故意的
I-I'm not trying to.
-什么让你这么害怕 -别说了
- What's frightening you? - Stop it.
你梦到了什么 内森
What are you dreaming about, Nathan?
没事的 告诉我 内森
It's okay. Tell me, Nathan.
跟我讲讲你的梦
Tell me about your dreams.
放我出去
Let me out!
放我们出去 放我们出去
Let us out! Let us out!
放我们出去
Let us out!
怎么回事 内森
What's going on? Nathan?
克莱德先生 我什么都没做
Mr. Clyde, I didn't do anything!
都是她
It was her!
来份报纸吗
Local paper?
来份报纸吗 先生
Local paper, sir?
来份当地报纸吗 女士
Local paper, ma'am?
来份报纸吗
Local paper?
我是阿姆丽塔·乔汉
You've reached Amrita Chohhan.
我现在不方便及电♥话♥
I can't get to the phone right now,
请滴声后留言
but leave a message after the beep.
阿姆丽塔 请给我回电♥话♥
Hi, Amrita. Please call me back.
我在伦敦
I'm in London.
我要和你谈谈
I need to speak to you.
好了 佐伊·莫兰 实话实说吧
Alright, Zoe Moran. Time to come clean.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我两个小时都在说我自己的事
I've spent the last two hours talking about myself.
我的工作 我那可笑的恋爱故事
My work, my ridiculous love life.
-你基本一言不发 -抱歉
- You've barely said a word. - Sorry.
你甚至都没喝口酒
You haven't even drunk the wine.
我曾经认识的那个派对女孩怎么了
What happened to that party girl I used to know?
谁知道
Can't say.
人们去了乡下就变成这样了吗
Is this what the countryside does to people?
说吧
Go on.
你为什么打给我
Why did you call me?
是萨姆吗 你们遇到问题了吗
Is it Sam? Are you having problems?
老实说 我不能说
Honestly, I can't say.
佐伊 是出什么事了吗
Zoe, has something happened?
我觉得我快疯了 杰米
I think I'm going mad, Jamie.
没事的
It's okay.
我真的快要疯了
I'm really going mad.
天啊
Fuck's sake.
你为什么离开伦敦
Why did you leave London?
你和所有朋友们都断了联♥系♥
You've lost touch with all your friends.
我知道你想要孩子
I mean, I know you wanted a baby,
但孩子不是你生活中的唯一
but a kid can't be the only thing in your life.
她不是我的孩子
She's not my kid.
她不是我的孩子
剧集 | 米德威奇布谷鸟(2022) | 导航列表