剧集 | 米德威奇布谷鸟(2022) | 导航列表
It's a weird situation.
我只想离开
I just want to leave.
他们不让我走
They won't let me.
我是佐伊
I'm Zoe.
-我是阿姆丽塔 -你好
- Amrita. - Hi.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
这里是300号♥病房♥ 专门为孩子开设
It's called Ward 300. It's for the children.
他们...
They...
测试他们 监测他们的发展情况
test them, monitor their development.
天啊
Jeez.
是啊
Yeah.
我一直都知道她与众不同
I always knew she was different.
你觉得她有什么特别之处
What did you feel was special about her?
我不知道
I don't know.
她可以掌控我
She had this, uh, hold over me.
仿佛下了咒一样
Like a spell, you know?
仿佛她就是我需要的一切
Like all I needed was her.
是啊
Yeah.
跟我聊天的女人说
This woman I spoke to
他们想让我们留在米德威奇
said they want us to stay in Midwich.
一直留在这
Like, permanently.
她会给我钱
She offered to pay me.
他们给我们所有人钱
They're paying all of us.
他们一直监视我们
And they're -- And they're monitoring us all the time.
没有人能乱跑
No one goes anywhere.
什么意思
What do you mean?
自从汉娜出生后 我就没离开过米德威奇
Well, I haven't left Midwich since Hannah was born.
没有人离开过这里
None of us leave.
我辞职了 我没见过老朋友
I gave up work, I don't see old friends.
探望家人的次数也被控制在最低限度
Family visits are kept to a minimum.
我们假装这是自己的选择 但并非如此
We pretend it's a choice, but it isn't.
我们慢慢与外面的世界切断联♥系♥
We're slowly cutting ourselves off from the world.
我从没跟别人说过
I've -- I've told no one this.
接待室 300号♥病房♥
有一个男人来过我们家
A man came to the house once.
就一次
Just once.
他说他是医生 但我觉得他不是
He said he was a doctor, but I don't think he was.
他和桑妮聊了一个小时 然后他离开了
He and Sunny spoke for an hour, then he left.
要是他们一直都知道我的事
If they knew about me all the time,
为什么他们只字不提
why didn't they say something?
我不该来这
I shouldn't be here.
拜托你留个电♥话♥
Give me your number. Please.
好了
Yep.
阿姆丽塔 如果你想离开
Amrita, if you want to leave,
你应该趁着能走的时候走
you should go while you can.
我不明白
I don't understand.
这怎么可能
How can that be?
我知道这让人不安 但证据很清楚
I know it's disturbing, but the evidence is clear.
只要有一个孩子学到了什么
If one child learns something,
所有孩子都会知道
they all know it.
这是蜂群思维
It's a hive mind.
无需通过语言或表达
The knowledge transmits,
知识就会传输
without the need for language or expression.
我们以前怎么不知道
And why didn't we know this before?
要不就是以前没出现
Either it hasn't happened before,
要不就是他们隐藏了
or they hid it.
好了 非常感谢大家
Okay. Thank you so much, everyone.
你们的孩子出来了
Your children are coming through now.
他的表现怎么样
So, how did he do?
你非常优秀 对吧
Bloody brilliant, weren't you?
我全都答对了 是吧 保罗叔叔
I got them all right, didn't I, Uncle Paul?
你棒极了 伙计
Aced it, mate.
你现在先跟妈妈回家 我晚点再回 好吗
Now you go home with Mummy, and I'll see you later, okay?
-好 -好
- Okay. - Alright.
再见
Bye.
我要回家了
I need to go back.
我要照顾新来的妈妈
I, uh, have to look after the new mother.
妈 怎么了
Mum, what's going on?
我们还不确定
Uh, we're not sure yet.
孩子们之间存在着某种
Some kind of subliminal communication
潜意识的交流
between the children.
这件事先暂时保密
Keep that to yourself for now.
妈妈
Mummy.
走吧
Come on.
走吧
Come on.
汉娜
Hannah?
这是什么
What is it?
伊维
Evie.
你为什么要穿那件外套
Why are you wearing that jacket?
你还有一周才开学
You don't start school for another week.
我想穿
I want to wear it.
真漂亮
That's pretty.
外婆告诉你了吗 妈妈
Did Granny tell you, Mummy?
关于我们的事
About us?
嗯 她说了一点
Yeah. She did, a bit.
我只是...
I just...
听到了我朋友的想法 仅此而已
hear my friends' thoughts, that's all.
这吓到你了吗
Does it scare you?
没有
No.
没有 当然没有
No, of course not.
我比以往任何时候更爱你 知道吗
I love you more than ever, okay?
知道吗
Okay?
这是蜂群思维
It's a hive mind.
一号♥测试者 内森·布莱克
二号♥测试者 康纳·考尔特
要不就是他们隐藏了
...or they hid it.
找到你们了
Found you!
攻击
Attack!
内森·布莱克
我全都答对了 是吧 保罗叔叔
I got them all right, didn't I, Uncle Paul?
我要去见韦斯科特
I'm going to see Westcott.
星期一安排会议吧 所有家长都要参加
Arrange a meeting for Monday -- all the parents.
在那之前什么都别说
Say nothing till then.
你很喜欢他 是吧
You're fond of him, aren't you?
嗯 我想是的
Yeah, I guess.
对他妈妈呢
And the mother?
那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
没关系 我不是在批评你
It's okay. I'm not judging you.
快滚去伦敦吧
Fuck off to London, would you?
怎么了
What is it?
我觉得你应该看看这个
I thought you should have a look at this.
这是今天早些时候的监控
It was earlier today.
接待室 300号♥病房♥
这可能只是一个意外
It could have just been an accident.
你没在那 你没看到她的表情
You weren't there. You didn't see her face.
我在300号♥病房♥无意听到了他们的谈话
I overheard them talking in Ward 300.
他们在讨论共同思维
They talked about one mind.
仿佛他们都是一体的
Like they're all one being.
我们为什么要同意这个
Why did we ever agree to this?
我们为什么要签这个文件
Why did we sign that piece of paper?
冷静点 好吗
Just calm down. Okay?
她是个很棒的孩子
She's an amazing kid.
别再胡思乱想了
Don't go back there.
妈妈不爱我了
Mummy doesn't love me anymore.
什么
What?
她当然爱你
Of course she does.
不 只有你爱我
No. Only you do.
很抱歉让你们住酒店
I'm sorry about keeping you in the hotel.
只要再待几天就好
It's only for a few more days.
好的
Sure.
我可以自己去酒店
I can get there myself.
我被告知一定要确保你们的安全
I've been told to make sure you're okay.
你们还好吗
All right?
剧集 | 米德威奇布谷鸟(2022) | 导航列表