剧集 | 米德威奇布谷鸟(2022) | 导航列表
前情提要
她昨晚又做噩梦了
She's had another bad dream.
一个女人死在这里
A woman has died here.
你不能指望我视而不见
You can't expect me to ignore that.
你梦到了什么 内森 你可以告诉我
What are you dreaming about, Nathan? You can tell me.
你没权力那样对内森说话
You have no authority to speak to Nathan like that!
伊维
Evie?!
你个骗子 和你住一起太危险
You're a liar and you're not safe to live with.
我想要摆脱这一切 佐伊
I wanna get out of this, Zoe.
我们会找到方法的
We're gonna find a way.
我写这故事是为了让世人知道
"三年来 我们镇已经被一股
"In three years, our town has been taken over
无情的外星势力占领
by a ruthless alien force."
如今我们活在恐惧与孤立之中
"Now we live in fear and isolation."
与世隔绝
"Cut off from the world.
人们形同陌路 连自己都不认识了
Strangers to each other and even to ourselves.
我们被告知要保持沉默
We're told to stay silent.
不告诉任何人 不采取任何行动
Tell no one. Do nothing.
我们的一举一动都被监视
Our every move is watched.
所有对话都被监听
Our conversations monitored.
仿佛生活在敌占区
It's like living under occupation.
只除了一件事
Except for one thing.
我们的监狱看守是孩子们
Our prison guards are children."
长久以来
"For too long,
我们都惧怕承认事实
we've been frightened of admitting the truth.
惧怕说出真♥相♥会造成的后果
Frightened of what might happen if we speak up.
惧怕惩罚和报复
Frightened of punishment and revenge.
但我不会再保持沉默
But I won't stay silent anymore.
我想结束这种恐怖暴行
I want this terror to end.
我想告诉世人米德威奇的情况"
I want the world to know what is happening in Midwich."
早上好 宝贝
Morning, darling.
又做噩梦了吗
Uh, bad dreams again?
-你在写什么 -没什么 过来
- What are you writing? - Nothing. Come here.
米德威奇布谷鸟
第五集
汉娜 你来不来
Hannah, are you coming?
上学要迟到了
We'll be late for school.
我在刷牙
I'm just doing my teeth!
我写完了 准备好了
I finished it. It's ready.
你确定这真会有用吗 佐伊
Are you sure this is gonna work, Zoe?
必须有用
It has to.
将形成大范围暴雨
Heavy showers developing quite widely.
部分阵雨
And some of those showers
正变成缓慢移♥动♥的强盛雷暴
are turning into slow-moving intense thunderstorms.
有些地方发出暴雨警告
So there are warnings in place.
并非处处都将遭遇雷暴
Not everywhere is gonna see the thunderstorms,
但所达之处...
but where they do occur...
凯茜
瑞秋 你这周过得怎么样
So, Rachel, tell me about your week.
-有什么想分享的吗 -一切都好多了
- Anything you want to share? - It's been much better.
乔尽力跟哥哥和好
Joe's really made an effort with his brother
在那次...事件之后
since that whole...incident.
-他们都是 -我同意
- They all have. - I agree.
桑妮太棒了
Sunny's been amazing.
斯图尔特开心坏了
And Stewart's besotted.
-你丈夫呢 -柯蒂斯还是老样子
- And your husband? - Curtis is Curtis.
我嫁给他了 我爱他
I married him. I love him.
婚姻路上总会有颠簸
There were always gonna be bumps in the road.
只要保持坚强 做你自己就好
You just have to stay strong and be who you are.
你说得对 我就是个大♥麻♥烦
You were right. I am trouble.
还有谁想发言
Has anyone else got anything to share?
凯茜 想跟我们分享一下吗
Cassie? Want to share anything with us?
不用了 谢谢 杰拉尔丁
I'm fine, thanks, Geraldine.
我明白这对你来说不容易
I realise that this must be difficult for you.
几周之前 坐在这位子上的人是你母亲
A few weeks ago, your mother was sitting in this chair.
等你准备好谈这事了 我们随时倾听
When you're ready to talk about that, we're here to listen.
都说不用了
I said I'm fine.
凯茜只是需要些时间 杰拉尔丁
I think Cassie just needs some time, Geraldine.
温布尔登给了我阿姆丽塔·乔汉的
Wimbledon have given me a toxicology report
毒理学报告
on Amrita Chohhan.
她血液的酒精浓度超了两倍
She was three times over the driving limit.
我们和酒店证实了
We checked with the hotel.
将孩子送到目的地后
It seems that after dropping the kid off,
她似乎返回了房♥间
she went back to her room,
把迷你吧的酒喝光 醉醺醺地想驾车离开
emptied the minibar, tried to drive off in a stupor,
结果上错了车
and ended up in the wrong vehicle.
这是场悲剧 但据我了解 只是个别事件
A tragedy, but as I understand it, an isolated event.
孩子们的情况如何
How are things among the children?
那天之后再没发生过一起事故
Not a single incident since that day.
那么"前进吧 基♥督♥精兵"
Well, then. Onward, Christian Soldiers.
暂时别让泽拉比医生的活跃想象力
And let's keep Dr. Zellaby's active imagination
妨碍到我们
out of things for now.
他怎么了 遇到个人问题了吗
What's wrong with him? Personal issues?
那是什么
What is that?
我从停车场走进来时 佐伊·莫兰给我的
Zoe Moran gave it to me in the car park on my way in.
她威胁要发表这故事
She is threatening to publish it.
虽然我也希望是假的
但这是个真实的故事
她想面谈
She wants a meeting.
《外星人母亲回忆录》
佐伊·莫兰著
妈妈来电
我是凯茜 如果你非得留言就留吧
Hi, this is Cassie. If you really must, leave a message.
-你今天过得怎么样 -很好玩
- How was your day? - It was fun.
我们画画和唱歌♥了
We did drawing and singing.
克莱德老师唱歌♥真难听
Mr. Clyde is such a bad singer.
妈妈 这边
Mummy, this way.
我们现在住在新房♥子
We're in the new house now.
我更喜欢它
And I like it so much more.
怎么了
Hey. What's the matter?
他为这事在生闷气
He's sulking about this.
看起来好蠢 你这样没有妈妈样
It looks silly. You don't look like a mummy.
我穿什么你没得选 宝贝
Well, you don't get a choice in my wardrobe, sunshine.
他只能习惯
He'll just have to get used to it.
-对吧 -是的
- Won't he? - Yeah, sure.
我不会习惯的
I won't get used to it.
寄信人 地球监督员
别放弃 否则他们会伤害其他人
打开网址
诺德欧斯克
他终于睡着了
He's finally asleep.
你说我们什么时候告诉他好呢
When do you think we should tell him?
反正他也会感觉得到
He'll probably sense it anyway.
能多等一阵吗
Can we wait a while?
你为什么把鼻环又戴上了
Why did you put that back in?
也许我要你知道 你吻的是谁
Maybe I want you to know who you're kissing.
萨姆 你看 他们想见面
Sam, look, they want to meet.
亲爱的莫兰女士
我们已收到你的包裹
我们最好尽快见面 以解决该问题
300号♥病房♥
-爸爸 我们该走了 -好 马上就来
- Dad, we should go. - Yeah, coming now.
我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
-再见 妈妈 -再见
- Bye, Mummy. - Bye.
-你好吗 -很好 谢谢关心
- Oh, how are you? - Oh, good, thanks.
你都不来参加会议了
Well, you don't come to the meetings, ever.
我们想你了
We miss you.
是的 抱歉 我最近太忙了
Yeah, oh, um, sorry, I've just been so busy.
不管你有什么烦心事 只要你和大家分享
Whatever it is that's worrying you, I think it would help...
就会有帮助
if you shared it.
我们共渡难关
We're all in this together.
好 我会的
Okay. I will.
太好了 下周吗
Great. Next week?
下周
Next week.
乔迪
Jodie?!
是内森 是他干的
It was Nathan. He did it.
他逼我这么做的
He made -- He made me do it.
-你做了什么 -我只是把她又变回了妈妈
- What did you do? - I just made her mummy again.
你想要这样
It's what you want.
剧集 | 米德威奇布谷鸟(2022) | 导航列表