剧集 | 米德威奇布谷鸟(2022) | 导航列表
Charlotte!
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
有一个女人跟我爸待在一起
There's a lady with Daddy.
她开车来的
She came in a car.
那是她的女儿
That's her little girl.
你♥爸♥还说了什么吗
Did Daddy say anything else?
他说他们要单独聊聊
He -- He said they needed to talk alone.
跟我来 来吧
Come with me. Come on.
喂 我是海恩斯
Yeah, this is Haynes.
这里出事了
There's something's going on down here.
蒂利
Tilly!
别叫了
Stop it!
蒂利
Tilly!
蒂利
Tilly!
别叫了 过来 过来 跟我来
Stop it! Come on. Come on, follow me.
蒂利 够了
Tilly, that's enough!
够了
That's enough.
汉娜 你不认识这个女孩
Hannah, you don't know this girl.
我们走吧 走吧
Let's go. Come on.
-那是谁 -我不认识
- Who's that? - She's new to me.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
我是苏珊娜·泽拉比
I'm Susannah Zellaby.
抱歉 我还不知道你的名字
I'm sorry, I don't know your name.
-我女儿在你那 -对 她在我车上
- You have my daughter? - Yes, she's just in the car.
我们能聊聊吗
Can we talk?
这里有点小误会
Th-This is just a little misunderstanding.
我相信是的
I'm sure it is.
我们能单独聊聊吗
If we could just be left on our own...
你不是米德威奇镇的人 对吧
You're not from Midwich, are you?
不是
No.
希望你不要介意我这么问
I hope you don't mind me asking.
但停电那一晚你在这里吗
But were you here the night of the Blackout?
苏珊娜在跟那位妈妈聊天
Susannah's with the mother.
我在整理她的资料
I'm getting her paperwork sorted.
我们需要一个住处 别让她离开
We'll need accommodation. Don't let her leave.
我们对她了解多少
What do we know about her?
阿姆丽塔·乔汉
出生日期 1990年6月14日
性别 女性
种族 亚裔英国人
她之前是斯图尔特·麦克莱茵的
She worked as a consultant
议会竞选咨♥询♥顾问
on Stewart McClain's council campaign.
我们怎么会漏掉这个信息
How the fuck did we miss that?
宝贝
Hey, sweetheart.
汉娜 看着我
Hannah, look at me.
没事 告诉我们发生了什么
It's okay. Just tell us what happened.
没人会对你生气
No one's going to get angry.
你怎么会认识那个女孩
How did you know that girl?
我们一直都认识她
We've always known her.
停电孩子 2023年至2024年
停电孩子 2025年
一开始我也不想生下孩子
I didn't want to have the baby in the first place.
我去了诊所 但我做不到
I went to the clinic, but I couldn't do it.
后来斯图尔特和我有了这个协议
So then Stewart and I had this agreement.
他给我钱 我自己一个人带孩子
He'd give me money, and I'd bring her up on my own.
就这么简单
It was that easy.
之前也很好
It was fine.
当然很累 但桑妮很棒
It was tiring, of course, but Sunny's wonderful.
她从来没惹过麻烦
She's never been any trouble.
我很高兴能留下她
I am so glad I kept her.
我现在无法想象没有她的生活
I can't imagine my life without her now.
你一定也发现了她...
You must have noticed she's...
她比其它正常的孩子
Well, she's been growing
长大得快得多
much more quickly than normal children.
但我带她去看了两个不同的医生
Yeah, but I went to two different doctors,
他们都说不用担心
and they both said there was nothing to worry about.
为什么我对这一切一无所知
Why did I know nothing about this?
失陪
Sorry.
-他是哪位 -我是高级督察保罗·海恩斯
- Who's this? - I'm DCI Paul Haynes.
别担心 你什么也没做错
Don't worry. You've done nothing wrong.
但如果可以 我们希望你能
But we would like you to stay in Midwich
留在米德威奇一阵子
for a while, if that's okay.
为什么
Why?
我们要走一些特定的程序
There are certain procedures we have to go through.
我们要给桑妮做一些检测
Tests we need to run on Sunny.
我们会把你们安置在酒店
We'll put you up in a hotel.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我想我们最好还是回家
I think we're better off at home.
抱歉 阿姆丽塔
I'm sorry, Amrita.
这件事没那么简单
It's -- It's not as simple as that.
这整件事都是严格保密的
This whole thing is a carefully guarded secret.
这与我无关
Not my problem.
来吧 桑妮
Come on, Sunny!
你见过你♥爸♥了 但现在我们该走了
You've met your Dad, but now it's time to go.
我想留在这
I want to stay here.
别傻了 桑妮
Don't be stupid, Sunny.
我想见其他人
I want to see the others.
你说的"其他人"是谁
Which others do you mean?
其他人
The others.
汉娜 乔 康纳
Hannah, Joe, Connor,
莉莉格蕾丝 内森 以斯拉
Lily-Grace, Nathan, Ezra,
麦洛 路易斯 奥利弗 阿德南
Milo, Louis, Olive, Adnan...
别说了 桑妮
Stop that, Sunny.
朱丽叶 利维 楚卡
...Juliet, Livy, Chuka,
安德鲁 露西 弗洛拉
Andrew, Lucy, Flora,
金斯顿 杰米 温斯顿
Kingston, Jamie, Winston...
一号♥测试者 内森·布莱克 二号♥测试者 康纳·考尔特 三号♥测试者 汉娜·莫兰
四号♥测试者 伊维·斯通 五号♥测试者 奥利弗·兰德尔 六号♥测试者 莉莉格蕾丝·菲利普
我们准备开始了
We're ready to proceed.
你们面前的屏幕会出现一些图像
Now, on the screens in front of you are some images.
伊维 可以先由你开始吗
Evie, would you like to start us off, please?
选出一张图片
And choose a picture.
很好
Excellent.
现在其他人 请点击伊维选出的图片
Now, the rest of you, click on the picture Evie chose.
四号♥测试者 伊维·斯通 五号♥测试者 奥利弗·兰德尔 六号♥测试者 莉莉格蕾丝·菲利普
这不可能
That's impossible.
很好 我们再来一次
Excellent. Let's play again.
桑妮 这次由你来选一张不同的图片
Sunny, now it's your turn to select a different picture.
八号♥测试者 桑妮塔·乔汉
一号♥测试者 内森·布莱克
二号♥测试者 康纳·考尔特
三号♥测试者 汉娜·莫兰
四号♥测试者 伊维·斯通
五号♥测试者 奥利弗·兰德尔
六号♥测试者 莉莉格蕾丝·菲利普
什么情况啊
What the hell?
测试室 300号♥病房♥
为什么我们要来这
Why are we here?
没人告诉我们
No one's telling us anything.
不知道 我给保罗发了信息 但他没回
Beats me. I text Paul, but no answer.
那孩子的妈妈是谁
Who's the mother anyway?
她是伦敦来的
She's from London.
家是最爱你的地方
米德维奇是你爱的家成长的地方
莎拉都崩溃了
Sarah's beside herself.
我想她会把他赶出家门
I reckon she'll kick him out.
还要等多久
How long's it gonna be?
没关系
It's fine.
厕所在哪里
Um, bathroom?
严禁入内
警告
施工区域
把扫描结果发给温布尔登
Send the scans to Wimbledon.
-你好 -你是谁
- Hi. - Who are you?
我是停电妈妈的一员
I'm one of the Blackout Mums.
你是板球场上那个孩子的妈妈吗
Are you the mother of the child from the cricket pitch?
停电妈妈
Blackout Mum?
你们这样称呼自己吗
Is that what you call yourselves?
算是简称吧
It's kind of a shorthand.
我不喜欢这个词
Well, I don't like it.
这词很奇怪
It's weird.
这情况本来就很奇怪
剧集 | 米德威奇布谷鸟(2022) | 导航列表