剧集 | 米德威奇布谷鸟(2022) | 导航列表
我选好了
I have it.
好了 伊维 奥利弗拿了什么东西
Okay, Evie, what has Olive picked?
纸巾
The hanky.
你真聪明
So very clever!
击个掌
Oh! High-five.
你们自己玩一轮
You guys do another one without me, okay?
好了 谁想试一试啊
Okay. Right, who wants to have a go?
-她 -好 没问题
- Her. - Okay, right.
我以为我们说好保守秘密的
I thought we agreed not to say anything.
我没说 伊维告诉我的
I didn't. Evie told me.
没必要把这当成见不得人的秘密 妈
It doesn't have to be like a dirty secret, Mum.
我们一直都知道他们很特别
We always knew they were special.
至少我知道
Well, at least, I did anyway.
你们玩了吗
Did you do it?
-嗯 -你猜中了吗
- Yeah. - Did you get it right?
佐伊·莫兰
我能去见你一面吗
好了 我们玩另一个游戏吧 奥利弗 你先来
Okay, let's play another game. Olive, you go first.
礼服斑纹也许让它们看起来很聪明
Their dinner-suit markings might make them look smart,
但这有另一个更重要的目的
but they have another, much more important purpose.
这是它们的保护色
It's their camouflage.
潜入水底时 黑色的背部
Their black backs help them disappear into the darkness
帮助它们隐匿于黑暗之中
when swimming underwater,
躲避水面上的捕食者
concealing them from predators from above,
而它们白色的腹部有助于融入...
whilst their white bellies help them blend in...
当被水面上的捕食者发现时
...when viewed by predators who prey from above.
这种色彩被称为反阴影
This form of coloration is called countershade.
做个好梦
Sweet dreams.
你可以跟你所有的朋友一起玩
...and you can play with all your friends.
-听起来怎么样 -我能吃冰淇淋吗
- How does that sound? - Can I get an ice cream?
-冰淇淋 -对
- Ice cream? - Yeah.
好了 晚安 我的天使女儿
Okay. Night-night, my angel girl.
我爱你
Love you.
孩子们在楼上睡觉 直接去我办公室吧
The kids are asleep upstairs. Go straight to my office.
请坐
Sit down.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know this sounds crazy...
没事 说吧
No, go on.
今天下午 汉娜...
This afternoon, Hannah...
让我把手放进一锅开水里
made me hold my hands over a pan of boiling water.
她让我把手放了进去
She made me hold it there.
-什么意思 -字面意思
- What do you mean? - Literally that.
我无法动弹
I couldn't move.
她想伤害我
She wanted to hurt me.
佐伊 为什么她想伤害你
Zoe, why would she want to hurt you?
因为她把我当成威胁
Because I think she sees me as a threat.
她不信任我
She doesn't trust me.
宝贝
Hey, sweetie.
我们回家吧
We're going home.
他们说我们可以回家了
They said we could.
走吧
Come on.
听着
Listen.
我们不属于这里
We don't belong here.
我们回家吧 好吗
We're going home, okay?
走吧
Let's go.
她好像一直在骗我和萨姆
It's like she's been lying to me and Sam all this time,
越来越依恋我们
growing more and more attached to us.
后来这个新孩子来了
And then this new child's arrived
一切都变了
and everything's changed.
不只是她
And it's not just her.
所有孩子都变了
It's all of them.
阿姆丽塔也察觉到了
Amrita sensed it, too.
-阿姆丽塔 -对 我跟她聊过了
- Amrita? - Yes. I spoke to her.
后来我无意听到了你们的对话
And then I overheard you talking,
说他们所有人有同样的思维
saying that they're all one mind?
我们不知道他们是什么
Well, we -- don't know what they are.
但你确实这么说了
But you did say that.
我不相信他们
I don't trust them.
谁都不信
None of them.
服务区
听着 过去的几天很奇怪
Listen, the last few days have been strange,
至少可以这么说
to say the least,
但这两年没发生过任何意外
but there have been no incidents for two years.
-你不相信我 -我不是这个意思
- You don't believe me. - That's not what I said.
萨姆也不相信我 她仿佛对他下了蛊
Sam doesn't believe me either. It was like she's bewitched him.
-我该走了 -听着
- I should go. - Look.
佐伊 拜托你坐下
Please, Zoe, sit down.
我...不 我不
I-I -- No, I don't --
-我就不该来这里 -佐伊 坐下
- I shouldn't have come. - Zoe, sit down.
我还以为你可能会理解 可是...
I thought you might understand, but --
-我理解 -不 你不理解
- I do understand. - No, you don't.
你没看见
You -- You're not seeing it.
-什么都没看见 -佐伊 拜托你
- Any of it. - Zoe, please.
佐伊
Zoe.
佐伊 拜托你 能...
Zoe, please. Ca...?
我是佐伊·莫兰
This is Zoe Moran.
请留言
Please leave a message.
佐伊
Zoe.
我听取了你的建议
I'm taking your advice.
我们要离开了
We're leaving.
祝你好运 我会想你的
Good luck. I'm thinking of you.
如果你逃离了这里 记得打给我
If you ever get out of here, call me.
内森
Nathan?
内森
Nathan!
监控区
走吧
Come on.
桑妮 快过来
Sunny, come here!
桑妮 快来 我们回家吧
Sunny, come on. We're going home.
桑妮
Sunny.
拜托
Please.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
你不属于这里 你是我的 好吗
You don't belong here. You're mine. Okay?
快点 够了
Come on. That's enough!
马上上车
Get in now!
-我再等五分钟 -好
- I'll wait another five minutes - Yeah.
-你好 -晚上好 佐伊
- Hi. - Evening, Zoe.
-你去哪了 -我就是出去散步了
- Where've you been? - I just went for a walk.
你现在可以亲自问她了
Well, you can ask her yourself now.
问我什么
Ask me what?
你早些时候去了禁区
You were in the restricted area earlier.
300号♥病房♥
Ward 300.
我只是想问问原因
Just wanted to know why.
我迷路了
Oh. I, um, got lost.
你跟新来的女孩的妈妈聊天了
You spoke to the new girl's mother.
是啊 我就是想友好一点
Yeah, I just wanted to be friendly.
她跟你说什么了吗
Did she say anything to you?
有什么是我们需要知道的吗
Anything you think we ought to know?
没 没有
No. Nothing.
阿姆丽塔有很多事情要处理
Amrita's got a lot to cope with.
我们要谨慎处理
We need to manage that sensitively.
下次别再这样了
Please don't do it again.
不用送了
I'll see myself out.
你没告诉我你做了这件事
You didn't tell me you did that.
什么
What?
你没告诉我这件事
You didn't tell me anything about it.
因为你不想知道
'Cause you didn't want to know.
夏洛特
Charlotte!
夏洛特
Charlotte!
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
她说什么了
What did she say?
就是她妈妈开车把她送到这里
Just that her mother drove her here and dropped her off.
这是她第二次求助了
It's her second helping.
-她甚至没喂她吃东西 -我...
- She hadn't even fed her. - I...
剧集 | 米德威奇布谷鸟(2022) | 导航列表