剧集 | 米德威奇布谷鸟(2022) | 导航列表
好吧
Alright.
我们走
Let's go.
行行 好了
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
汉娜 别这样
Hannah. Don't.
汉娜 求你...求你了
Hannah. Please... Please.
妈妈
Mummy...
你做了什么
what have you done?
米德威奇布谷鸟
5年前
有趣的是
This is what's really interesting is that
凯尔特部落数千年前
there were Celtic tribes who used to make
出于仪式和贸易目的
this exact journey thousands of years ago
也进行过同样的旅行...
for ritual and trading purposes...
这很有趣吗
Is that interesting?
当然 这非常有趣
Yeah, it's very interesting, actually,
想想看 我们现在正行驶的
just to think that on this exact road that we're traveling on
-这条路上 曾经... -你可真是历史老师
- right now, there were... - You're such a history teacher.
这就是你爱我的原因
Which is why you love me.
我才不是因为这个爱你
That's not why I love you.
那是为什么 是因为...我知道了
Well, why, then? Is it... Oh.
是因为我的性感热舞 对吗
It's my sexy dancing, isn't it?
我们依然会去跳舞 对吗
We will still go dancing, won't we?
是的 当然会
Yeah, of course we will.
你好 玛丽安
Hi, Mary-Ann.
行 好的 没问题
Okay, yeah, sure.
我们在来的路上
We're on our way.
我们可以拿钥匙了
We can pick up the keys.
欢迎来到
历史著名小镇
米德威奇
请谨慎驾驶
这位是袋鼠凯瑟琳 这位是多蒂
This one's Katherine kangaroo, and this one's Dottie.
这位是企鹅帕布罗
This is Pablo the Penguin.
这位是魔法少女米丽亚姆
This one is Miriam the Magic Girl.
这位是懒惰的玛丽
And this is Lazy Mary.
她总是在睡觉
She's asleep all the time.
这位是独角兽尤妮斯
This is Eunice the Unicorn.
这位是斯米拉小姐
This one is Miss Smilla,
这位是蜘蛛萨迪
and this is Sadie Spider,
这位是狮子布莱恩
and this one is Brian the Lion.
感谢你把我介绍给你的朋友们
Thank you for introducing me to your friends.
你妈妈告诉我 上♥床♥睡觉前
And your mummy tells me that when you go to bed
你必须把所有朋友按这个顺序排列
it's very important that all your friends line up
这点非常重要
in exactly that order.
是这样吗
Is that right?
如果其中一位不见了呢
And if one gets lost...
比如在车里或沙发后
in the car maybe, or behind the sofa?
那我就找到它
Then I find it.
如果你找不到呢
And if you can't find it?
那妈妈就去找
Then Mummy finds it.
如果妈妈也找不到呢
And if Mummy can't find it?
那我就睡不着
Then I can't sleep.
你为什么睡不着
And why can't you sleep?
因为不好的事会发生
Because bad things will happen.
夏洛特 我有时也有这种感觉
Charlotte, I have that feeling too sometimes.
这种时候我必须非常勇敢
And that's when I have to be very brave.
这个周末 我想让你为我勇敢一次
I want you to be brave for me this weekend.
你将去外婆家
You're going away to your granny's,
我希望你把你的一位朋友
and I want you to leave one of your friends
留在米德威奇和我一起
here in Midwich with me.
作为交换 我保证会尽力
And in return, I promise to do my very best
确保没有任何不好的事发生
to make sure nothing bad will happen.
你觉得你能做到吗
Do you think you can do that?
祝你周末玩得愉快
Have a great weekend.
凯茜
Cassie?
我好了
I finished.
...在这些丛林中已游荡了近1100万年
...roamed in these jungles almost 11 million years.
想喝茶吗 亲爱的
Want a tea, love?
在这片树冠下
And under this canopy,
我们能找到猫族进化树的起源
we can get to the roots of the cat family tree.
因为在这里 猫族中最古老的一支
Because here, the cats on the most ancient branch of the tree
仍旧存在
still exist.
这种最原始的猫科动物...
This most primitive feline is...
你记得我今晚要去伦敦吗
You've remembered I'm going up to London tonight?
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
"约会"
"The date."
你就一个人待几小时
You'll only be alone for a few hours.
-你对此感受如何 -妈妈
- How do you feel about that? - Mum.
别拿我当病人
Therapy language.
...它成为完美捕食者的所有技能
...all the skills that she'll need to become the perfect predator.
我把你们的幸福交给你
I give you...your happiness.
谢谢你 玛丽安 感谢你所做的一切
Thanks, Mary-Ann. For everything.
别像大多数人那样
Now don't do what most people do
买♥♥完房♥就和我形同陌路
and become strangers just because you've bought.
-保证吗 -我们保证
- Promise? - We promise.
有空来我们家喝一杯
Come over for a glass of wine some time.
我不喝酒
Oh, I don't drink.
对 我们这里也说反话 亲爱的
Yes, we do irony here too, darling.
我接一下电♥话♥
I better get that.
凯斯威尔逊房♥产经纪公♥司♥
Case & Wilson.
是的 哈里森先生
Yes, Mr. Harrison.
英国抚养子女长大的10个最佳地点
我收到你的邮件了
I got your e-mail.
当然
Of course.
还有件事
One more thing.
当走进你家大门时
When you walk through your front door,
请倒着走进去
go in backwards.
在米德威奇 这意味着好运
It's Midwich good luck.
再见
Bye.
凯斯威尔逊房♥产经纪公♥司♥
-这里只排第六位吗 -闭嘴
- Only sixth? - Shut up!
投票给麦克莱茵
祝你周末玩得愉快
Have a great weekend.
代我向外婆问好
Say hi to Granny for me.
再见 爸爸
Bye, Daddy!
已售出
凯斯威尔逊
房♥产经纪公♥司♥
你先请
You first.
...它们能捕杀最大的猎物...
...they can take down the biggest prey...
你没倒♥退♥着走进来
You didn't come in backwards.
-得了吧 -克莱德先生
- Oh, come on. - Oh, Mr. Clyde.
你做了什么
What have you done?
太棒了
Yeah!
快跑
Run!
简 抱歉打扰你
Jane, sorry to bother you.
苏身体不舒服 从伦敦新来的老师
Um, Sue's not well, and the new teacher
周一才会来上课
from London's not starting until Monday.
恐怕我们今晚缺人值班
I'm afraid we're one short for night duty tonight.
行 我可以留下
Sure. I can stay.
我没打乱你的计划吧
I'm not ruining any plans?
我需要把蒂利从家里接过来
I'll need to fetch Tilly from home.
-可以吗 -当然可以
- Is that okay? - Of course.
多谢
Thanks a bunch.
多谢
Thanks a bunch.
按下按钮
绿灯后通行
你以上收听到的是四点新闻
And that was your 4:00 news bulletin.
下面请萨莉播报天气情况
Now it's time for the weather with Sally.
那里的情况怎么样 萨莉
How are things looking out there, Sally?
谢谢 马克...
Thanks, Mark...
当心 当心 当心
Watch out! Watch out! Watch out!
请进
Come in.
怎么了
What?
你可以喝一杯 对吗
You can have one glass of wine, can't you?
已经想杀死小宝宝了
Trying to kill it already.
抱歉 来迟了 我来这里的途中相当不顺
Sorry I'm late. I had a nightmare getting here.
剧集 | 米德威奇布谷鸟(2022) | 导航列表