他会鞭打你的
He'll have you whipped.
女士 闭嘴
Lady, shut up!
-别说话了 -戈弗雷先生 把布盖上
- Hush your mouth! - Mr. Godfrey, the cover!
别管了
Leave it!
-盖上 先生 -我说别管了
- The cover, sir. - I said leave it.
玛格丽特 来给我梳头
Marguerite! Come do my hair!
玛格丽 丽 丽 特
Margueri-I-I-I-te!
玛格丽特
Marguerite.
玛格丽特
Marguerite?
我等着吃葡萄干布丁呢
I am waiting for my plum pudding.
玛格丽特
Marguerite?
快点
Quickly!
七月小姐
Ah, Miss July.
你好啊
Greetings.
我等着吃葡萄干布丁
I am waiting for my plum pudding.
好吧
Well...
给您 太太
Here, Missus.
小心点 黑鬼
Ah, be careful, nigger.
这是我们最好的酒
This is our finest wine.
我还用自己削皮吗
Am I to peel it myself?
抱歉 太太
Sorry, Missus.
别离我这么近
Not so close!
别打我
Don't beat me.
你真臭
You stink.
-别打我 太太 -你真臭 臭死了
- No beat me, Missus. No beat me! - You stink! You stink!
你臭死了
You stink!
尼姆罗德先生
Mr. Nimrod.
豪沃思先生
Mr. Howarth
怎么了 七月小姐
Yes, Miss July?
我漂亮吗
Is me pretty?
当然 七月小姐
Oh, yes, Miss July.
比莫莉还漂亮吗
Prettier than Molly?
是的
Oh, yes.
你绝对比莫莉小姐更美
You is definitely prettier than Miss Molly.
汉娜小姐说你在镇上有好多女人
Miss Hannah say you have plenty women in town.
是真的吗 尼姆罗德先生
That be true, Mr Nimrod?
不 七月小姐 不是的
No, Miss July, no.
但我确会在镇上有一栋
But me are getting a house...
房♥子
..in town.
你可以过来跟我住
You could come and live there with me
你就是自♥由♥之身了
as a free woman.
自♥由♥之身
A free woman?
但这里是老爷的房♥间
But this be the Massa's room.
老爷走了
Massa gone.
这里不再会有英国白人了
There be no white bakra here no more.
我们把他们从岛上赶走了
We done chase them from this island.
都走了
All gone?
都走了
Gone.
现在是黑人掌权了
Black man gaun rule now.
尼姆罗德先生 我自♥由♥了吗
Mr Nimrod, is me free now?
当小岛卷入火光之中时 我们的七月睡着了
And so, while the island burn and blaze, our July was abed,
飘浮在一片愚蠢梦想所编织的云朵上
drifting upon a cloud of foolish dreams.
别这样 给我走开
Stop that. Get away!
她怎么会知道自己那晚的所作所为
How could she know that the consequences of her actions
会永远改变自己的命运
that night would change her life forever?
后果
醒醒 醒醒 尼姆罗德 醒醒
Wake up, Nimrod. Wake up, wake up.
你怎么能把我像只流浪狗一样丢在这里
How you could just abandon me here like a stray dog?
要不是塔姆·杜瓦在码头上发现了我
If Tam Dewar hadn't discovered me on the quayside,
我都不知道我会怎么样
then I don't know what would have happened.
省省吧你 卡罗琳 你已经回来了
Oh, leave it, will you, Caroline? You're back now.
-还有什么意义 -就消失在黑夜里
- What more is there to it? - Just disappeared into the night!
我要你找到他 惩罚他 约翰
I need you to find him and I want you to punish him, John.
上帝啊 让我静静好吗 女人
For heaven's sake, will you let me alone, woman?
-让我睡一觉 -好 但我要你保证
- Let me to bed. - Yes, but I want your word that...
老天啊 你能出去吗
Oh, for God's sake, will you just get out?
约翰
John...
主啊 今晚 我杀了数不清的人
Lord, on this night, I have taken more lives than I can count.
但他们不停地朝我冲来
But still they keep coming.
到此为止了
We are done for here.
原谅我
Forgive me.
约翰
John?
约翰 约翰
John? John!
天呐 天呐
Oh, God, oh, God!
他死了 不不不不不
He's dead. No, no, no, no, no!
他自杀了
Aye. He shot himself.
不不不 这 这是犯罪啊
No, no, no, it's... It's a crime.
-他把枪管放进嘴里 -不不
- He put a pistol in his mouth... No, no.
我们会失去所有的
We'll lose everything.
搞什么鬼
What the hell is...?
你在这里干什么
What in hell's name are you doing there?
站起来 站起来
Get up, get up.
-饶了我 老爷 -别动
- Mercy, Massa. - Stand still!
是他 是他杀了我的哥哥
It was him. He shot my brother.
不是我 不是我 老爷 不是我
Not me! Not me, Massa. Not me.
我亲眼所见 从背后
I saw him with my own eyes, from behind.
不 不是我 老爷 不是我
No, no, not me, Massa. Not me. Massa, please...
-如果你想保住你的种植园 -别杀我
- If you want to save your plantation... - Don't shoot me.
那好吧
..well, all right.
但你必须照我说的讲这件事
But you've got to tell the story as I say it.
你哥哥是被人从正面射杀
Your brother was shot from the front.
你要说你看见这个黑鬼从正面
So, you got to say you saw this nigger here shoot him
-从正面杀了他 -不不
- from the front. - No, no.
对 是正面 我就是这个意思 正面
Yes, from the front. That's what I meant, from the front.
当他要逃跑时 你杀了他 像这样
When he tried to escape, you shot him, like this.
饶了我吧 求求你们了
Mercy! Please.
我 不不不 我不行
Me? No, no, no. I can't.
饶了我吧 我是个自♥由♥人了
Mercy. I am a free man.
那我来
I'll do it.
记住 是他要逃跑你才杀了他
Remember, you shot him as he tried to escape.
饶了我吧 老爷 饶了我吧 老爷
Mercy. Mercy, Massa. Mercy, Massa.
-别动 -饶了我 老爷
- Keep still. - Mercy, Massa.
不是我 老爷
Not me. Massa...
什么
What?!
但是七月能跑到哪里呢
But where could July run?
她能躲到哪呢
Where could she hide?
她能想到的就是去找他们的种植园奴隶
All she could think was to go to them field slaves
寻求庇护
and beg for shelter.
救命
Help!
救救我们 救救我们
Please help us! Help us, please!
救救我们
Please help!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
约翰老爷死了
Massa John be dead!
他自杀了
He shot hisself!
救救我们
Help us, please!
约翰老爷自杀了
Massa John shot hisself! Please!
尼姆罗德先生干的 他们说是尼姆罗德 但不是他
Mr Nimrod did it! Them say Mr Nimrod did it, but him never did!
等等
Please! Wait, wait!
这是凯蒂小姐的孩子
This be Miss Kitty's pickney.
七月小姐
Miss July?
找到凯蒂小姐 带她过来 快
Go find Miss Kitty. Bring her here, quick.
不不不 妈妈被卖♥♥掉了
No, no, no, no, no! Mama... Mama sold away.
她走了 她不
She gone! She not...
她在这里 孩子
She here, child.
这些年来
All these years.
她为了找到你 遭受多次鞭挞
She feel the lash many time for try come find you.
什么
What?
快来
Come!
他们在哪儿
Where are they?!
我问他们在哪儿