太太 我从到这儿之后就一直在寻找
Madam, I have been searching ever since I arrived here.
公共档案 法♥院♥列表 图书馆
The public records, the court lists, libraries.
我几乎要放弃找到你活着的希望
I'd nearly given up hope of finding you alive.
太太 这些文件是关于一个34年前
Madam, these papers tell of a baby left on the steps
被留在浸信会教堂台阶上的婴儿
of a Baptist church 34 years ago.
牧师的妻子
The minister's wife,
她找到了那个留下孩子的年轻奴隶的名字
she found out the name of the young slave girl who left the child -
阿米蒂种植园的七月
July of Amity Plantation.
太太 我...
Madam, I...
我就是那个孩子
I was that baby.
开端
自那时起 我便一直住在我儿子的房♥子里
And I have lived within my son's house from that day to this.
科瑞恩 露易丝
Corrine? Louise?
我儿子 让我把我的故事写下来
My son, him bid me write my story down
他会将其印刷成书
and him will make it into a printed book,
有着皮革封面 烫金的书
bound in leather and stamped in gold.
"这很重要" 他说
"It is important," him say.
我仍惦记着我在英格兰的女儿
I still think of my baby girl,
她现在应该已经长大了
grown up now in England.
她知道她的妈妈生而为奴吗
Does she know her true mama was born a slave?
也许有一天 她会看到我的书
Maybe my book reach her...one day.
妈妈 快来
Mama, come.
我们在开宴会
We have a feast!
我的故事终于完结了
My story is finally at an end.
长歌♥唱到了现在
The Long Song has come full up-to-date.
但我的声音只是诸多散失的声音中的一个
But my voice is only one among so, so many that are now lost,
但他们的生命应该永远为人铭记
but whose lives should never be forgotten.
长歌♥