- Do not touch me! - Please, Robert! Come...
你胆敢碰我 黑鬼
How dare you touch me, nigger!
我警告过你别碰我
I told you not to touch me!
我警告过你别碰我
I told you not to touch me!
-老爷饶命 老爷饶命 -别碰我
- Mercy, Massa! Mercy, Massa! - Don't touch me!
罗伯特
Robert!
你要干吗
What are you doing?!
我没有 我只是想
I'm not... I'm just trying to...
七月那善良纯真的丈夫
What had become of July's so sweet,
如今怎么变成了这样
true, true husband?
一去不复返
Gone.
自♥由♥
那些曾在阿米蒂艰辛劳作的苦工们怎么样了
But what of the workers who once toil so hard at Amity?
他们去了哪里
Where did they go?
他们逃离了燃烧殆尽的村庄
Them flee that burning village
去寻找都伯林·希尔顿提到的那片土地
to find the lands that Dublin Hilton did speak of.
詹姆斯·理查兹的计划是 砍伐树木
James Richards did make the plan for the felling of trees
建造房♥屋
and the building of huts.
清理土地种庄稼
Clearing the land for the planting of crops
则是由佩吉·江普制定计划
was driven by Peggy Jump.
终于 在这里
Here, at last,
他们不会再受到白人的侵扰
they would be undisturbed by white men.
来吧 一切都是为此
Come now, all for this...
这 就是真正的自♥由♥
...This...this be free!
但没了他们
And without them,
罗伯特·古德温的所有美梦都化为泡影
all Robert Goodwin's fine dreams lay in tatters.
罗伯特
Robert.
罗伯特 我求你了 求求你
Robert, I beg you, I beg you...
小声说哪里出了问题 可能还有挽救的机会
...Whisper what is wrong so that it might be made right.
回答我
Talk to me.
罗伯特 你必须喝水
Robert, you must take water.
你必须
You must!
罗伯特 你必须喝水 不然你会死的
Robert, you must take water, otherwise you will die.
来吧 求你了
Come on, please!
-让我来试试 -不 不行
- Me must try! - No! No!
-他会喝我喂的水 -不行 快出去
- He will take water from me. - No! Out, out! Get out!
他现在不能见任何黑人
He cannot see any negroes now!
医生说得很明白
The doctor has made it quite plain.
是黑人们让他一病不起
It is negroes that have caused him this illness!
但我能让他好起来
But me make him well again!
-他不需要白人庸医 -你走 别靠近他
- Him need no bakra doctor! - You leave, you leave him!
你休想
It is absolutely out of the question!
我禁止你进那间屋子 快滚
I forbid you from going into that room! Get away!
让那孩子闭嘴
And keep that child quiet!
艾米莉
Emily?
罗伯特
Robert?!
艾米莉
Emily.
吓到你了
We were shouting.
玛格丽特
Marguerite.
我想把孩子带进去让罗伯特见见
I would like to take the child to see Robert.
也许对他有帮助
I think it might help him.
不 我可以带她去见他
No. No, me can take her to him.
这不可能
That's simply not possible.
你可能会让他病得更重 我不能冒这个险
You know I cannot risk him being any further upset.
玛格丽特 这关系到他的命
Marguerite... it's his life!
这关系到他的命
It's life.
等他醒过来找你的时候 你就可以进去
When he wakes and he asks for you, then you may go in.
在此之前 我不能冒这个险
Until then, I cannot take the risk.
到那时我就能见他了
Then me can see him?
等他找你的时候 是的
When he asks for you, yes.
可以给我吗
May I?
来了 她在这
Here. Here she is.
罗伯特 我带艾米莉来见你了
Robert, I've brought you Emily.
从那以后 艾米莉每天都会被
After that, Emily was brought to Robert Goodwin
带去陪罗伯特·古德温一小段时间
for a short while every day.
很快他就能喝下水 茶和牛奶
Soon he would take water, tea and milk.
为什么
Why?
-七月小姐 为什么你还留在这 -什么
- Miss July, why you stay here? - What?
他现在看都不看你一眼
Well, him not even look upon you no more.
-眼中只有艾米莉小姐 -不是这样的
- Only have eyes for Miss Emily. - That not be true!
是这样的 大家都知道
That be true. All do know it.
-不 不 不 -是的 是的
- No. No, no, no, no. - Yes, yes.
他想杀了你
Him try kill you!
他是生病了
Him be sick...
我会让他再好起来的
And me make him well again.
不 没用的 玛格丽特
No, it's no good, Marguerite.
拜伦被下了死命令 不能让你进去
Byron is under strict instruction not to let you in.
-但我一定要见他 -不
- But me must see him! - No.
不可以 我和你说过无数次了
No, no, I've told you 100 times.
他没有主动找你 所以
He hasn't asked for you, so...
你不能一直阻止我见他
You cannot keep me from him!
我现在是个自♥由♥的女人 就和你一样
Me is a free woman now, just like you!
不 他不想见你
No. He does not want to see you.
这是他自己说的
He said so himself.
那他再也见不到艾米莉了
Then him no see Emily no more!
这没什么要紧
Well, it matters not.
他的身体一天天越来越好
He's getting stronger by the day,
等他完全康复 我们就回英格兰
and as soon as he is well enough, we will leave for England.
那一天很快就会来临 不是吗 莫莉
That day can't come soon enough. Molly?
莫莉
Molly!
妈妈摇啊摇
Mama gon' rock.
妈妈摇啊摇
Mama gon' rock.
妈妈摇啊摇
Mama gon' rock.
-罗伯特 亲爱的 -太棒了
- Robert, my love. - Yes, yes!
你去把这道菜呈给老爷 听到了吗
You is to place this dish before the Massa, you hear?
-好的 七月小姐 -等等
- Yes, Miss July. - Hold on.
端给老爷 而不是太太
The Massa, not the Mrs.
别摔了
And no drop it!
-好的 七月小姐 -好
- Yes, Miss July. - All right.
就是这个意思对吗
Well, that is the idea, yes?
你父亲在信里说了什么 亲爱的
What does your father say in his letter, my dear?
父亲说 等我们到了伦敦之后
Father says we shouldn't take the stagecoach from London
不要坐公共马车 而是雇一辆双驾马车
when we arrive, but hire a carriage and pair
去切斯特菲尔德
to bring us to Chesterfield instead.
他说那样更舒服 也更安全
More comfortable, he says, and safer.
我只希望我们的归家之旅
Oh, I can only hope our voyage home
比我来这里的旅程风平浪静些
is calmer than the one that brought me here.
那次旅行不能更糟糕了 狂风暴雨太可怕
That was the worst possible journey! The storms were appalling!
是的 那当然糟透了
Well, they can be dreadful, yes, of course.
这是什么
What's this?
我的老天爷
Christ Almighty! Jesus Christ!
-怎么 -天哪 把它们弄走
- What the...? - Oh, God! Get them off!
把它们弄走 快把它们弄走
Get them off! Get them off me!
离别
拜伦 拜伦
Byron, Byron.
记着 七月小姐
Remember Miss July is not to be allowed anywhere
不能靠近房♥子和花♥园♥
near the house or the garden, hmm?
在我们离开之前不能让她回到房♥间
Do not let her return to her room until we've quite departed.
在任何情况之下
And do not under any circumstances
都不能让她接近女主人和我
permit her to approach either the mistress or myself.
-明白吗 -明白 老爷
- Understood? - Yes, Massa.
我们谁也不愿跟她说再见 懂了吗
Neither of us wishes to bid her any sort of goodbye, savvy?
-懂了吗 小伙子 -懂了 老爷
- Savvy? Savvy, boy? - Yes, Massa.
很好 快去吧
Good! Right, go!
-女主人 -女主人
- Mistress. - Mistress.
我有新鲜的牛奶
Me have milk. Fresh.
你愿意让我把艾米莉抱走喂她吗
You want me take Miss Emily and feed her?
我爱你
I love you.
永远不要怀疑这点
Never, never doubt that.
我是你的
I'm yours.
莫莉
Molly?
莫莉