你们没看见她在偷你们的东西吗
Can't you see she's stealing from you?
过来 丫头
Come here, girl!
-真丢人 -过来
- How embarrassing. - Come here!
你是个偷东西的小黑鬼 对吗
You're a thieving little nigger, aren't you?
不 老爷 我没偷 我不是小偷
No, Massa. No, Massa. Me no steal, Massa, me no steal!
-你偷了 -没有 老爷
- Yes. - No, Massa.
你在偷酒
You're stealing wine!
萨德勒 放开她 让她来上甜点
Sadler, let her go, so she may bring the dessert.
-拜托 -除非她承认她是个肮脏的小偷
- Please. - Not till she admits she's a dirty little thief,
-该被狠狠地鞭打 -不
- who deserves a good lashing. - No.
老爷 拜托
Massa, please.
-很抱歉打扰你们 -怎么了
- Sorry to disturb you. - What's going on?
抱歉
Apologize.
-乔治 发生什么了 -西边出了麻烦
- George, what's happening? - There's trouble in the west.
奴隶们正在烧掉种植园
The slaves are burning down the plantations.
-什么 -我就怕出这种事
- What?! - This is exactly what I feared.
我们需要所有男性立即参加民兵
We need every man to report for militia duty at once!
约翰 你不能把我留在这
John, you can't leave me here.
玛格丽特 马上给我起来
Marguerite, get up from there at once
照顾你的女主人 她现在需要你
and look to your mistress. She needs you now.
你不能把我留在这
You can't leave me here!
无论如何你都不能离开这座房♥子
You must not leave this house at any cost.
-待在屋里 -天哪
- Just stay inside. - Oh, God.
太惨了
Misery.
玛格丽特
Marguerite?
怎么了 太太
Yes, Missus?
这不是爱尔兰亚麻桌布
This isn't the Irish linen.
天哪
Oh, my God!
伊夫琳·萨德勒会信誓旦旦地告诉所有人
Evelyn Sadler will testify to everyone
这顿糟糕的晚宴
that a soiled bedsheet was used on my table
用了脏床单来当桌布
upon this beastly dinner.
有人说1831年的圣诞节起义
Some say that the Christmas rebellion of 1831
由山姆·夏普在北边的蒙特哥湾发动
was start by Sam Sharpe up in Montego Bay.
有人说它从盐泉开始
Some say it start in Salt Springs,
当时有位黑人司机拒绝鞭打他自己的妻子
when the negro driver refuse to flog his own wife.
我不确定
I cannot say.
因为所有的愤怒
For when all that rage and fury
终于爆发时
was finally unleashed,
给你们讲故事的我只能听到
all your storyteller could hear...
老汉娜小姐啃火腿骨头的声音
was the sound of old Miss Hannah sucking on a ham bone.
怎么了
What?
你看见谁了吗 不管是谁
Can you see anyone? Anyone?
-没有人 太太 -我哥哥在哪
- Nobody, Missus. - Where's my brother?
为什么他 为什么他还没消息
Why has he...? Why has he not sent word?
如果他发生了什么不测 我却孤身一人
What if something has happened to him and I'm all alone?
不用担心 太太
No be fretting, Missus.
没错 你是孤身一人
True, you is all alone,
身旁没有白人
with no white people near.
没有老爷 没有朋友 没有英国白人
No massa, no friend, no bakra.
天哪 我该
Oh, my God! What am...
天哪 我该怎么办
Oh, my God! What am I to do?
但不用害怕
But no be feared!
我会举起两个拳头
Me two fists is raised.
绝不让人带走你 太太
Them no take you from me, Missus!
那是马吗 是我哥吗 告诉我那是他
Was that a horse? Is that my brother? Tell me it's him.
那不是白人老爷
It be no white massa.
那是个黑人 太太
It be a black man, Missus.
我去看看他想干什么
Me go see what him want.
不 不 不要
No! No, no, no!
-不要走 -太太 放开我 放开我
- No, don't go! - Missus, let me go. Let me go!
放开我 我去看看发生了什么
Let me go so me can see what happen.
我现在把门锁上 等那个黑人离开后
Now, me turn the key in the door, just till the negro be gone,
我就马上回来放你自♥由♥
then me soon come back and set you free.
好吗
All right?
那些奴隶突袭了白人们
Them slaves jump on them white men.
夺下他们的短剑 捆住他们的双手
Them seize them cutlass, bound them hands,
蒙住他们的眼睛 押送他们去工作
blindfold them and march them to the works.
七月小姐
Ah, Miss July.
你好啊
Greetings.
晚上好 弗里曼先生
Good evening, Mr Freeman.
继续 尼姆罗德先生 继续
Continue, Mr. Nimrod, continue!
然后他们把白人扔进滚烫的糖里
And then them throw them white men in the boiling sugar!
-不 -我的老天
- No! - Oh, my Lord!
你是说这一切现在正在发生吗
You say all this going on as we sit?
我说过了 这座岛硝烟弥漫
You hear me now, this island ablaze.
他们在街上战斗
They be fighting in the streets
白人奔波逃命
and white men be running for their lives.
玛格丽特
Marguerite!
-七月小姐 那是你的女主人吗 -是的
- Wait. Miss July, is that your missus? - Mm-hm.
她在这里不安全
She not safe here.
她必须进城 七月小姐
She must go to town, Miss July.
拜托 之前也有过不少混乱
Oh, come, there been plenty trouble here before.
但没出现过类似情况
Nothing like this ever before!
我跟你说了 城里没有白人了
I tell you now, there not be a white person left in town.
他们不是死了就是走了
Them all dead or gone.
他们去哪儿了
Where them all go to?
这场混乱刚一开始 他们就开船走了
Them sail away when this trouble start.
你的女主人必须进城 七月小姐
Your missus must go to town, Miss July.
海湾里停着一艘船
There be a ship in the bay.
她必须登上那艘船
She must board that ship.
她在这里不安全
She not safe here.
这座岛硝烟弥漫
This island ablaze.
我被遗忘了 被我自己的兄弟抛弃了
I am forgot! Abandoned by my own brother.
我带蓝色的裙子还是黄色的
Do I take the blue one or do I take the yellow one?
-或者两条都带着吧 -快点 太太
- Or do I take both? - Hurry, Missus, hurry!
你必须登上那艘船
You must board that ship.
拜伦
Byron!
我的披风带了吗 船上可能会冷
Have you packed my cloak? I may be cold upon the ship.
戈弗雷在哪儿
Where's Godrey? Where's Godfrey?
快点 戈弗雷 我们走
Come on, Godfrey, let us be gone.
快点啊 快点
Quickly now, quickly!
怎么 你想让我把这些搬到马车上
What, you want me lift all this into the cart
然后驾车送你去城里
and then drive you into town?
别跟我耍花招 戈弗雷
Do not play the fool with me, Godfrey.
为了我的安全 我必须去城里
You know I need to go into town for my own safety.
那你得付我钱
Then you must pay me.
别说傻话了 拎箱子去
Don't be ridiculous! Pick up the trunk!
但太太 如果为自♥由♥奋斗的奴隶们
But, Missus, you see, if them fight-for-freedom slaves
看到我驾车送你
find me on the road with you,
他们会割开我的喉咙 你也一样
then my throat be cut, sure as yours.
所以 让我送你 先给钱
So, me want payment for taking you.
玛格丽特 你跟他说
Marguerite. Tell him.
放开她
Let her go.
起来 照我吩咐的去做
Get up and do as I bid.
玛格丽特 他动我
No! Marguerite, he's touching me!
现在开始 她不叫玛格丽特
Now, her name not be Marguerite,
她叫七月
It be July.
说
Speak it.
说出她的名字
Speak her name!
七月 七月
July. July.
对着她说
Now, say it to her.
说 "七月小姐"
Say, "Miss July."
七月小姐
Miss July.
很好
Good.
你想让我送你进城吗
Now, you want me take you into town?
多少钱
How much?
如果我兄弟知道你的所作所为
If my brother hears about this, he'll...
他会把你送回田里的
He'll send you all back into the field.
好黑啊
It's so dark!
驾
Gid-up.