Make her stay inside? All right.
你有牛奶吗 新鲜牛奶
You have cow milk? Fresh?
-今早刚挤的 -好的
- Fresh this morning. - All right.
如果她醒来就喂她 好吗 妈妈马上回来
Give it to her if she wakes, all right? Oh, mama so on come.
伊莱亚斯 来
Elias, come.
我先申明下
Firstly, I want to make this plain -
今天就是要警告一下
this day is to serve as a warning
种植园所有工人 明白吗
to all the workers on this plantation, understood?
-也是时间了 -好 把地图打开
- About time, too. - Right, show the map.
来啊 孩子 把地图打开
Come on, boy, show the map!
悠着点 悠着点
Whoa, easy, whoa! Easy!
来啊 快点
Come on, come on! Quickly!
工人住的村庄在那 看见了吗
The workers village is there. Do you see it?
首先我们进去把他们的菜园点着
Our first task will be to ride in and set fire to their gardens,
-烧了他们的农作物 -把他们都烧了吗
- burn their crops to the ground. - We should burn them out?
不不不 不要烧他们的房♥子
No, no, no. Do not burn their houses down.
当黑人同意回来工作后
They'll be needed again once the negroes
他们还需要那些住处
have agreed to return to work.
大火应该能让工人们到田里去
Now, these fires should bring the workers out into the fields
试图救农作物
to try and save their crops.
这时我们就去他们的屋子里
That will be our cue to move inside their houses
那时只剩下女人和孩子
where only the women and children will remain.
但你们可以把他们的东西扔到外面
But you can throw their belongings out into the lanes,
杀他们的牲畜 踩踏他们的农作物
kill their animals, trample their crops,
场面越乱越好
make as much noise as possible.
-我们可以用枪是吗 -对 但一定要小心
- And we can use our guns? - Yes, yes, but with care.
我不想有任何人员伤亡 无须怀疑 先生们
I do not want anyone killed. And be in no doubt, gentlemen,
我要让每一个黑人都害怕
I mean to frighten every last one of those negroes
让他们知道如果不按我的命令工作
and make it plain that I will evict anyone
我会驱逐他们
who does not work exactly as I direct!
-明白吗 -明白
- Yes? - Yes. Yes.
愿上帝保佑我们 帮我们完成你的旨意
May God protect and help us this day as we do thy work.
出发
Ya! Come on!
没别的事了
That be all?
玛格丽特
Marguerite!
玛格丽特 你在哪里
Marguerite, where are you?
玛格丽特
Marguerite!
玛格丽特 他还没回来 他在你这吗
Marguerite, he hasn't come back. Is he in here with you?
不 他不在这
No, him not here.
这里还挺不错的
It's actually quite pleasant in here.
我好担心他
I'm so worried about him.
如果他被火烧着了怎么办
What if he's been set upon?
如果他受伤了 躺在某处怎么办
What if he's lying somewhere, injured?
如果
What if...?
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
你愿意上来陪我坐坐吗
Would you come up and sit with me?
我必须照顾我的孩子
Me must look after me pickney.
艾米莉 我的女儿
Emily, me little girl.
我得喂她
She must be fed.
你可以 你可以把孩子带上来
You may, you may bring the child.
我不再服侍你了
Me no have to serve you no more.
求你了
Please.
是黑人逼他到这一步的
The negroes drove him to this action.
他还有别的办法吗
What other course could he have taken?
他那么努力 做了一切该做的
He's tried so hard, he's done everything he could.
就是没法跟黑人讲道理
Negroes cannot be reasoned with.
如果这些支持废奴的英国人和奴隶生活过
If these abolitionists in England had actually lived with slaves,
他们就知道解放奴隶太愚蠢了 太愚蠢
they would know that freeing them is folly, it's folly!
我之前来过 我知道是怎么回事
I've been here before. I know how this happens.
无法描述
Can't speak of it.
这不是他的错
It's not his fault.
这个可爱的小家伙
Oh, this dear little one.
真白
So light-skinned.
你跟他长得一模一样
You look just like him.
一点都不像黑人孩子
Not like a nigger child at all.
她很可爱 你说她叫什么名字来着
She's adorable. What did you say she was called?
罗伯特 老天 发生什么事了
Robert! Oh, God, what's happened?!
我们成功了 大获全胜
It's been a great success. We've triumphed.
他们终于明白自己的职责是什么
They finally understand where their duty lies -
-顺从主人和上帝 -罗伯特 你平安无事
- to their master and to God! - Robert, you're safe!
明天海螺吹响时 他们就会开始
They're to commence taking off four of the cane pieces
收割四片甘蔗田
tomorrow morning at conch blow.
他们向我保证了
They've assured me of it.
-做得好 -是啊
- Well done! - Yes!
如果今天我父亲在场
Yes, if my father were here today,
他一定会握住我的手 夸我做得好
I believe he would shake my hand.
-他一定会的 来坐下 -是啊 好
- Yes, he would! Sit down. - He would. Right.
-是的 -是啊
- Yes. - Yes.
老天 你受伤了
Oh, God, you've been hurt!
你赶紧给我拿点水来 玛格丽特
Oh, will you bring some water quickly, Marguerite?!
不 我没事
No, it's fine.
好
Yes.
你听到太太说的了 玛格丽特 拿点水来
You heard your mistress, Marguerite. Bring some water.
你成功了 他们愿意砍甘蔗了吗
You've done it! Will they cut the cane now?
-能及时砍完吗 -詹姆斯说他们会的
- It'll get in on time? - James has told me they will.
那一晚 是他孩子出生后
That night was the first night since him baby born that
罗伯特·古德温第一次没到他女仆床上过夜
Robert Goodwin did not come to his maidservant's bed.
虽然她怀抱希望 躺在床上一夜未睡
And though she lay awake all night in hope...
但黎明还是悄然到来
..The new day dawned silent once again.
你还在这儿 丈夫
You're still here, husband.
什么
What?
海螺吹响了吗
Did the conch blow?
你听见海螺声了吗
Did you hear the conch?
没有
No.
杰克逊 杰克逊
Jackson! Jackson!
牵我的马来
Bring my horse!
爸爸去哪儿了
Where's Papa, hmm?
爸爸何时才回家
When's Papa coming home?
七月小姐在哪儿 七月小姐
Where be Miss July? Miss July!
-七月小姐 停下 -老爷人呢
- Miss July! Whoa, whoa, whoa! - Where be the Massa?
老爷在东边田里 他很不好 七月小姐
Massa in the east field. Him not right, Miss July!
-他受伤了吗 -他没受伤 但他很不好
- Him hurt? - Him not hurt but him not good.
怎么了 他出什么事了
What is it? What's wrong with him, boy?
他不说话 太太
He not speak, Mrs!
莫莉 莫莉
Molly! Molly!
照顾艾米莉 保护好她 等我回来 好吗
Take Emily, keep her safe with you till me get back, yeah?
-你要干什么 -带他回家 他很不好
- And what are you doing? - Bring him home. Him not right.
什么 等一下 等一下
What? Wait! Wait!
帮我一把 快帮我
Help me, boy, help me!
帮我驾车
Help me.
丈夫
Husband!
罗伯特 他在哪里
Robert! Where he be?
他之前还在这里 就在这儿
He be here before. Right here.
罗伯特
Robert!
黑人...黑人都到哪儿去了
Where... where, where are all the negroes?
丈夫
Husband!
丈夫 你在做什么
Come. Come, husband, what you be doing?
求你了 快停下
Please, you must stop this!
你砍不了甘蔗
You cannot cut cane.
丈夫 求你了
Husband, please!
黑人们都走了 一个不剩
The negroes have all gone, every one of them.
他们抛弃了我
They've deserted me.
整个种植园现在空无一人
There's not one left on the whole plantation.
-空无一人 -你过来 过来
- There's not one left! - You come. Come.
过来吧
Hmm? Come.
快回家歇着吧 你必须
Just come back to the house and rest. You must...
-不不不 -你状态不太好 罗伯特
- No, no, no! - Something's not right, Robert!
不用 其实我根本不需要黑人 瞧
No! I've no need for negroes now, look!
瞧 我自己就能干 快瞧
Look, I can do it myself! Look!
罗伯特 求你了 快停手 回家吧
Robert, please! Stop! Come home!
-别碰我 -求你了 罗伯特 快回