剧集 | 北极星旅舍(2016) | 导航列表
J.N. are my mum's initials.
JN是我妈妈的名字缩写
Jenny North.
珍妮·诺斯
Who's S.J.?
SJ又是谁
Your dad's name's Ed.
你♥爸♥爸叫艾德
Lot of new stuff around here to get used to.
这儿有很多新事物要重新适应
Yeah.
是啊
And keep your hands off Sean.
你给我离肖恩远点
Danielle, you're causing a scene.
丹妮尔 你别当众惹事儿了
Whatever we shoot gets edited here
我们拍摄的东西都会在这里进行剪辑
and goes live 24 hours later.
在24小时后播出
That's some good stuff.
这是些不错的素材
I'm not Danielle.
我不是丹妮尔
I thought this would be about the North Star, not...
我以为这个节目是围绕北极星旅舍拍的 而不是
This.
这种事
Well, if you don't wanna be center of attention,
嗯 如果你不想成为节目的焦点
give me something else the audience will love.
那就给我点观众爱看的其他素材
You and me...
你和我
How about a music night?
音乐之夜怎么样
You block the camera, I'll plug in the device.
你把摄像头遮住 我趁机把设备接上去
Oops.
哎哟
Well, this will cut off all the power.
好了 这个会切断所有电源
Here she is! The headline act, opening at the Lodge tonight.
她在这儿呢 今晚旅舍演出的开场主角
You're joking. Absolutely not.
你在开玩笑吧 绝对不可能
Kayles, it's the first night of the show
凯莉 这是节目的第一个晚上
and they want a big, dramatic finish
他们想要一个盛大的戏剧性的结尾
and your vocals are insane.
而且你的歌♥声好听极了
So are you if you think I'd do it.
这么说你觉得我应该答应喽
Come on, you're ready.
答应吧 你已经准备好了
The tracks are all mixed,
音轨的混音都做好了
I just hit play and you sing into the microphone.
我只要按下播放键然后你对着麦克风唱就行了
Just think about it, please.
拜托你考虑一下吧
With everyone watching?
当着那么多人的面吗
Well, like 10,000 people have already listened to your songs online.
已经有大概一万个人在网上听过你唱歌♥了吧
Yeah, well, that's different.
倒是没错 但这不一样
They can't walk out or throw things.
网上的观众又不会走出来朝你扔东西
And my songs are personal.
而且我的歌♥也比较个人
I'll be right there with you. Like I always am. I promise.
我会像往常一样陪在你身边的 我保证
Just look into my eyes and sing to me.
你只要看着我的眼睛对着我唱就好了
And then I'll throw things at you.
然后我会朝你扔东西
I advertised online. You approve?
我在网上打广♥告♥了 你同意吧
Of this? Yeah.
关于这事吗 当然
Finding out you had a boyfriend, not so much.
发现你藏着个小男友 不是很赞同
Dad... I know what Ben was doing.
爸爸 我知道本在做什么
I was gonna jump in meself and make things worse, probably.
我本来打算亲自上阵把事情弄得更糟的
Kayles, you look beautiful.
凯莉 你真漂亮
Yeah, I'm gonna be sick. You're gonna be fine.
嗯 我会反胃的 你不会有事的
Come here.
来抱一个
Music night is a great idea. Good work, Skye.
音乐之夜这个主意太棒了 干得好 斯凯
Hey, you, seen my Granddad anywhere?
嘿 你有没有看见我外公
You realize she's just using you to publicize the Lodge, right?
你知道她是在利用你宣传旅舍吧
This could be good for me, too.
这对我也有好处啊
Guess we'll see.
我们走着瞧呗
Uh, hi, everyone. Uh...
嗨 各位
Thanks for coming to our first music night.
感谢大家来到我们第一次举办的音乐之夜
Uh, so, give it up for the Lodge's new star,
接下来掌声欢迎旅舍新星
Kaylee Marsden.
凯莉·马斯登
The whole Lodge is here, this is perfect.
旅舍里的人都在这儿了 现在是最佳时机
We're ready to do this.
我们都准备好了
Synchronized watches. Check.
校准手表 无误
Flashlights. Check.
手电筒 无误
Lucky pants. Check.
幸运内♥裤♥ 无误
The wheels are spinning in my head
脑海中的轮轴不停转动
I'm stumbling with every step
脚下的每一步跌跌撞撞
I feel that beating in my chest
我感受着心脏的跳动
Can you hear it?
你能听到吗
Am I crazy?
是我疯了吗
Or maybe
亦或者
This might be something...
这也许是
I'll get the power back on.
我去恢复电源
Need some help?
需要帮忙吗
Oh! Meant to do that.
喔 我故意的
What's that?
那是什么
That's how these city girls think.
这就是那些城市女孩的思维方式
You embarrass yourself, big drama.
你给自己丢人了 还有一场好戏
Skye gets to stay Miss Innocent.
然后斯凯的无辜小姐人设不倒
Are you okay?
你还好吗
It was supposed to be here, maybe he gave us the wrong info.
应该就是在这儿 说不定他给我们的信息是错的
Kyle. What?
凯尔 干嘛
Check it out.
看招
Someone's down here. Let's go.
有人在这儿 快跑
Let's find the power for the upstairs lights.
我们找找哪个开关是开楼上的灯的
What was all that about?
刚那是什么情况
They dropped this.
他们把这个掉这儿了
Wanna finish that song with me?
想跟我一起唱完这首歌♥吗
I only know three chords.
我只会弹三个和♥弦♥
If anyone's gonna humiliate themselves up there, it's gonna be me.
要说谁会在上面丢人 那肯定是我
You with me?
要一起吗
Sure.
好啊
You ready? Yeah.
准备好了吗 嗯
What's wrong? Nothing.
怎么了 没什么
The wheels are spinning in my head
脑海中的轮轴不停转动
I'm stumbling with every step
脚下的每一步跌跌撞撞
I feel that beating in my chest
我感受着心脏的跳动
Can you hear it?
你能听到吗
She's just like her mum.
她跟她妈妈一模一样
Am I crazy?
是我疯了吗
Losing her must have been really hard.
失去她对你来说很难过吧
This might be something real
这也许是真实的
The hardest.
太痛苦了
Under the surface But life goes on.
心灵深处 但生活还是要继续
It knows that the logic
逻辑得以显现
Do you feel what I feel?
你明白我的感受吗
Good to hear.
很高兴听到你这么说
Something about the two of us
你我之间的那些暧昧
There's no denying
不可否认
There's no denying
不必否认
I'm hypnotized it's such a rush
我迅速地着了迷
Don't wanna hide it
不想隐藏
Don't wanna hide it
不想掩饰
Each breath I'm trying to keep my cool
每一次呼吸都想保持镇定
Each step I don't know what to do
每一次迈步都不知所措
Are there consequences in the truth?
说出真♥相♥会有什么后果吗
If you only knew
但愿你明了
Your first live performance.
你的第一次现场表演
Yeah, where were you?
对 你去哪儿了
I was getting the power back on.
我在想办法恢复电源
It's just flipping a switch.
那不过是按个开关的事
Tonight was great, Skye.
今晚真的很棒 斯凯
You nailed it. Thanks, Dad.
你做得很好 谢谢你 爸爸
Are you still avoiding me?
你还在躲着我吗
I thought we got past that.
我还以为咱们的事都过去了
I know you and Ben aren't dating.
我知道你没有和本在一起
Meaning?
什么意思
Meaning, Ben just got over his ex
意思是 本刚从上一段恋情中走出来
so maybe you shouldn't be using him to
所以你不应该利用他来让你的生活
make your life easier on the show.
在节目里看起来更轻松
Hi.
嗨
Ugh, how dare he? You should have heard him.
呃 他怎么敢说这种话 你真该听听他的语气
I shouldn't be using Ben.
说我不应该利用本
Take a breath.
深呼吸
剧集 | 北极星旅舍(2016) | 导航列表