剧集 | 北极星旅舍(2016) | 导航列表
Nah, I'm on the fence. Bad song choice maybe?
恩 我不知道 他们选歌♥选得不太好
They're like a million times better than anyone we saw today.
但是比我们之前试镜的每个选手都要强无数倍
What about the beatboxer?
之前那个动次打次的还不错啊
Hmm.
恩恩
Did someone order a champion?
有人订购了一只冠军吗
You qualified! That's great, Ben.
你入围了 太棒了 本
Next stop, nationals. I'd like to say it was a breeze but...
下一站 全国总决赛 我本来想说一切轻而易举的 但是
Don't listen to him.
别听他胡说八道
He wasn't even pushing himself.
他一点力都没费
Hey, man!
嘿 兄弟
What's the point in this if I'm not celebrating with my best bud?
要是不能和兄弟一起庆祝 我就白夺冠了
Hey.
嘿
Well, go and help yourselves to a couple of juices, you've earned 'em.
去倒几杯饮料喝吧 这是你应得的
Oh, Skye, you coming?
哦 斯凯 你不来吗
One minute. I need to say sorry to someone first.
等一会 我要先向乔希道歉
Move over, I need somewhere to hide for about a hundred years.
让个地方 我大概要藏起来躲一百年
Uh-oh, what happened?
不好 发生什么了
Sean and I kissed.
肖恩吻了我
You did what? It was an accident.
你做了什么 这是个意外
I leave you alone for five minutes and this is what happens!
我留下你不管 过了五分钟之后就发生了这件事
About before...
关于之前对你的冷落
Hi, there.
嗨 在吗
So, I'm hundreds of miles away right now in the city.
我在城市里 现在与你相隔万里
It's a pretty good connection, you sound really clear.
信♥号♥♥不错呢 你的声音听起来格外清晰
Anyhoo, I miss having you around.
不论如何 我怀念有你在身边的时光
It's really hard not seeing you every day.
对我来说 不能每天见到你真的很难
But the really hard part is that you're making new friends and I'm scared of losing you.
但最难的是看到你交的新朋友 害怕自己失去你
I might even do something insane like turn up uninvited.
我可能一时做出疯狂的决定 比如不请自来
Thanks for the warning.
谢谢你提前告诉我
So maybe invite me to stay. And don't not answer my calls.
所以邀请我留下来 并且不要不接我的电♥话♥
'Cause this best friend stuff's hard work you know.
因为和好朋友保持联♥系♥真的很难
I love you too.
我也爱你
You guys want to check out our official new headline act?
你们要来看看今晚的重磅演出吗
Come on.
来吧
♪ Let's go!
走起
♪ Whoo-hoo
呜呼
♪ Hey
嘿
♪ Whoo-hoo
呜呼
♪ Like a tiger in a cage
如同笼中的老虎
♪ Feelings trapped inside your brain
困在自己的心中
♪ Wanna say what you wanna say but it's... ♪
打算如实面对
It just doesn't seem right.
我感觉有点不对劲
I mean I have something you really wanted.
我手中的奖杯是你梦寐以求的目标
Yeah, well, maybe you deserve it more.
也许是因为你比我更应得冠军的称号♥吧
I'll catch you later.
回头见
♪ It's better to be honest
如实面对自己
♪ Than to hide yourself in silence
总比沉默无言更好
♪ Oh!
哦
♪ Whoo-hoo
呜呼
♪ Just come on and tell it like it is
拜托 是时候如实面对了
♪ Whoo-hoo
呜呼
♪ Just come out and say it
是时候如实面对了
♪ Take a chance let the words fall out
勇敢面对 明了呈现事实
♪ Open up till they hear you now
直到他们听到你的呼声
♪ Whoo-hoo
呜呼
♪ Just come on and tell it like it is
拜托 是时候如实面对了
♪ Whoo-hoo ♪
呜呼
They're, like, real musicians.
他们 简直是专业的音乐人
It'll be great having them around.
要是他们能留下就好了
♪ One, two, three
一 二 三
♪ You can live life bottled up
生活可以充满压抑
♪ Leave emotions in the dust
留下情感独自落灰
♪ But when the words roll off your tongue
当你道出心里话
♪ The moment's in your hands
双手掌握此时此刻
♪ Being real is powerful
真挚的力量无限大
♪ Anything is possible
一切都有可能成真
♪ Take a breath and take control
深呼吸后掌控命运
♪ There's no point holding back
不必对之加以保留
♪ It's better to be honest
如实面对自己
♪ Than to hide yourself in silence
总比沉默无言更好
♪ Come on!
来吧
♪ Whoo-hoo
呜呼
♪ Just come on and tell it like it is
是时候如实面对了
♪ Whoo-hoo
呜呼
♪ Just come out and say it
是时候如实面对了
♪ Take a chance let the words fall out
勇敢面对 明了呈现事实
♪ Open up till they hear you now
直到他们听到你的呼声
♪ Whoo-hoo
呜呼
♪ Just come on and tell it like it is
是时候如实面对了
♪ Whoo-hoo
呜呼
♪ Oh, oh, uh-ooh
哦 没错
♪ Whoo-hoo
呜呼
♪ Hey
嘿
♪ That's right
没错
♪ Whoo-hoo
呜呼
♪ Whoo-hoo
呜呼
♪ Hey! One, two, three
嘿 一 二 三
♪ Close your eyes and feel the moment
闭上双眼活在当下
♪ No second-guessing your emotions
不必再三揣测情感
♪ Let it go, you gotta show it
解开心结 真挚面对
♪ Own it, own it, own it
面对 面对 面对
♪ Hoooo
呼
♪ Hey! One, two, three, let's go!
嘿 一 二 三 走起
♪ Whoo-hoo
呜呼
♪ Just come on and tell it like it is
是时候如实面对了
♪ Whoo-hoo Whoo-hoo
呜呼 呜呼
♪ Just come out and say it
是时候如实面对了
♪ Whoo-hoo
呜呼
♪ Oh, yeah
哦 没错
♪ Whoo-hoo
呜呼
♪ Just come on and tell it like it is ♪
是时候如实面对了
Need some help? Nah. No, we're okay, thanks.
需要帮忙吗 不 我一个人能搞定 谢谢
I didn't mean cleaning up.
我不是说收拾前台
Skye, I always thought your mum would be
斯凯 我一直以为在你长大后
the one to deal with boy issues when the time came.
遇到情感问题的时候 你妈妈会帮你出谋划策
But, you're stuck with me, I'm afraid.
但可惜只剩下我了
Me and Ben are doing fine, Dad.
爸爸 我和本没有问题
I was talking about Sean.
我说的是肖恩
Be careful how you treat people.
要慎重对待他人
Hearts are really fragile things.
每个人的心都无比脆弱
You should listen to your dad. He talks a lot of sense.
你应该听你♥爸♥爸的 他说的话很有道理
My heart's fragile, too.
我的心也脆弱啊
Were you ever going to tell me about the two of you?
你什么时候打算告诉我你们在一起了
I wish you could stay longer.
我希望你能多呆一会
I need to get back to see myself on the show, see what happens to me.
我要回家看真人秀里的自己 看看我都经历了些什么
You'd better call me. You'd better answer.
记得给我打电♥话♥ 记得接我的电♥话♥
Go on.
上车吧
Christina? Let me help you.
克里斯蒂娜 我来帮你
Now Lori's quit, you're in need of a new assistant,
现在洛丽辞职了 你需要一名新助理
someone who knows what's really going on.
一个知道事情真♥相♥的新助理
I also have a few ideas on how we can shake things up around here.
此外 我还有几个能提升真人秀新鲜度的新点子
I know, that's what we've been doing.
我知道 我们一直在找
No, it's not in the basement, we looked.
我们看过了 不在地下室里
Skye doesn't have it.
斯凯也没有
We've been watching her.
我们跟踪她很久了
She asked who we were working for.
她问我们在为谁工作
She has, like, no idea it's you.
她完全不知道是你
Okay. Listen carefully.
好的 认真听我说
This is what you have to do next.
你们下一步的计划是这样的
Are you going to tell Ben about the kiss? No!
你打算告诉本我吻你了吗 不打算
剧集 | 北极星旅舍(2016) | 导航列表