剧集 | 北极星旅舍(2016) | 导航列表
This is where we met,
我们在此相遇
Haven't been there yet
还没到目的地
Like a dream we haven't dreamt
我们还在这个未完的梦里
Don't make me wait another minute
别再让我等待
No, not another minute
我已迫不及待
I can't wait for then to be now
我等不及要迎接新生活的到来
I'm gonna show you how
跟上我的脚步
Starting over, starting now
重新开始 趁现在
Stepping out
昂首阔步
Taking over, breaking ground
掌控全局 展风采
Get in on the ready, set
准备好 就出发
Are we there yet?
我们到了吗
Gonna show you how
跟上我的脚步
Starting over, starting now
重新开始 趁现在
There's no signal down here.
这下面没信♥号♥♥
You really care about him.
你真的很关心他
I feel bad about Noah.
我对诺亚感到愧疚
He deserves better.
我配不上他
He deserves you.
他应该跟你在一起
It's obvious he likes you.
很明显 他喜欢你
Christina didn't want you getting together till the end of her precious series.
克里斯蒂娜希望在她珍爱的节目末尾之前你们俩都不在一起
Right! So, my life is some kind of game now?
是啊 所以说现在我的生活就像某种游戏似的
I wouldn't have gone along with it if...
我本不会顺水推舟的 要不是
I didn't like him for real.
我真的喜欢他
So, where does that leave us then?
那现在我们怎么办呢
I'll make it right, I promise.
我会把问题解决的 我保证
So this is where it leads!
原来它通向这里啊
So I turned round as fast as I could, and I was pedaling straight ahead.
我迅速一个掉头 然后一直向前划
Grabbed Skye with my hand, pulled her onto my board...
紧握住斯凯的手 把她拉上了我的皮划艇
Ha-ha.Not funny. I'm freezing and wet
哈哈 不好笑 我全身湿透 冷得瑟瑟发抖
and that suit's supposed to keep you dry.
干式潜水衣应该不会进水啊
Yeah, if you zip it up.
确实不会 只要你拉上拉链
I've got some clothes back at base you could have.
我在来的地方留了几件备用衣物 你可以换上
Really? Thanks.
真的吗 谢谢
Maybe I did you a favor.
也许我帮了你一个忙
What, 'cause he saved Ana instead of me?
为什么 他选择救安娜而不是我
Ben saved Ana 'cause she can't swim. You knew that, right?
本救安娜是因为她不会游泳 你知道的吧
Where are you going? I quit.
你要去哪儿 我辞职了
Why? The mystery just got more mysterious.
为什么 事情越来越扑朔迷离了
You can't leave now.
这个时候你不能离开
I don't want to be the person who comes between you and Kaylee.
我不想当你和凯莉之间的第三者
Kaylee and I are just friends.
凯莉和我只是朋友
What's Kaylee got to do with this?
这跟她有什么关系
Just talk to her.
跟她聊聊吧
Yeah. So, I was basically kayaking
对 我就是在划船
and then Sean... Yeah, Sean went past me.
然后肖恩 对 肖恩从我身边经过
He knocked me in the water. My hair is absolutely soaked!
他把我撞到了水里 我的头发完全湿透了
Who gave Danielle a make-over?
谁给丹妮尔变了个装
I lent her some clothes.
我把衣服借给她了
You fixed it!
你把它修好了
Better than that. I found something amazing!
不仅如此 我还发现了些不可思议的东西
Come with me.
跟我来
I really must call Josh back.
我真的必须给乔希回电♥话♥了
Wow! This must have been where my mum used to hang out!
哇哦 这以前一定是妈妈的小天地
Well, she was pretty messy.
嗯 她还真是不爱收拾
Mum would not have left it like this.
妈妈不会把房♥间弄得这么乱
Must have been those guys looking for something.
一定是这些家伙在翻找什么
What would they want with your mum's stuff?
他们要你妈妈的东西做什么
Dunno. The room's pretty cool, though.
不知道 不过这房♥间真酷
You know what else is cool?
你知道什么更酷吗
Check this out.
看看这个
No way!
不会吧
It comes out here?
它通向这里
Look. Someone's dropped their phone.
看 谁的手♥机♥丢了
I knew it had to be them in the den.
我就知道是他们进了地下室
Hidden rooms and secret tunnels.
密室和秘密通道
Yep, your mum rocked.
没错 你妈妈太酷了
I think she had a secret boyfriend or something.
我猜她有一位秘密男友之类的
I found her diary.
我发现了她的日记
So, can you just say it?
你能直说吗
Say what?
说什么
That I'm sweet and nice and you just hope that we can stay friends.
说我可爱又善良 但你还是希望和我做普通朋友
Because...
为什么
Because you and Ana are this perfect fit.
因为你和安娜天生一对
And she got on a plane to get you back.
而且她坐飞机回来 就是为了挽回你
And you kissed her, which is probably what I should have started with.
你还亲了她 我本来想先说这句的
Ana kissed me. It was a goodbye kiss.
是她亲的我 这算是吻别
She's gone.
她已经走了
What Ana and I had...
我跟安娜在一起
With you it just feels real, you know, like...
只有跟你在一起的感觉才真实 你懂吗 就像
Like it's meant to be.
就像是命中注定的一样
So, like... We're good?
那 我们和好了吗
Unless you've got any secret boyfriends you're not telling me about.
除非你有什么秘密男友 还瞒着我
Hello? I've come all this way and still no Skye?
有人吗 我大老远跑来 还是找不到斯凯
I can't believe you're here.
真不敢相信你来了
It was the only way to get your attention.
只有这样你才会注意到我
Make you realize how much you miss me.
你才会发现自己有多想我
I knew it. They're working for Sean's dad.
我就知道 他们是肖恩的爸爸的手下
You have to follow them.
你去跟踪他们
I'm Oz. This is Teddy and Rufus. Hey.
我是奥兹 这是泰迪和鲁弗斯 嘿
How does this work anyway?
规则是什么
Fastest time wins, and the top three qualify for Nationals.
最快的人获胜 前三名有资格参加全国比赛
剧集 | 北极星旅舍(2016) | 导航列表