剧集 | 北极星旅舍(2016) | 导航列表
Your boss is Samuel James?
你的老板是塞姆 杰姆斯
S.J.
S.J.
This is your future.
这是你的未来
I've put every penny we have into this.
我倾注了家中的所有积蓄
You should tell her how you feel before
在一切都变得太晚之前
she leaves and it's too late.
你应该告诉她你的真情实感
If I choose my dad over Skye,
如果我为了我爸爸而欺骗斯凯
she'll never talk to me again.
她永远都不会原谅我
You kissed her and all she did was
你吻了她 而她立刻跑到本
run off and tell Ben about it.
身边向他告状
What's all this about Sean getting Skye to sell the lodge?
肖恩说服斯凯出♥售♥旅舍是什么情况
You read my wish and why d'you give it back?
你读了我的许愿 为什么还要还给我
So you know I care, too.
让你知道我也在乎你的感受啊
I've missed something big, haven't I?
我错过了大新闻 对吧
We want the same girl, Ben!
我们喜欢同一个女孩 本
剧集 | 北极星旅舍(2016) | 导航列表