剧集 | 北极星旅舍(2016) | 导航列表
You tell me I can't
我为何不被你看好
'Cause I know I'm right where I'm meant to be
人人都有用武之地
Oh, yeah
噢 没错
Can't stop, won't stop
永不止步 坚持到底
Gotta kick it up, and go hard
锲而不舍 坚韧不拔
Just walk this walk
我要坚持不懈地走下去
Gonna give it all that I got!
孤注一掷 全力以赴
Fantastic.
棒极了
Is that all you've got?
你就这点能耐
Ha! Just getting started.
哼 这才刚开始
Come on, speed up!
快点 加速
Get in! You choke every time.
到咯 你每次都输
I'm so going to beat you in the regionals.
地区赛我赢定了
I beat you before, and my dad can't buy me a high-spec bike.
我可赢过你 而且我爸可没钱给我买♥♥高配自行车
So, Skye... Maybe give her a break.
那么 你就放过斯凯吧
You don't work there.
你不懂我们员工的感受
I love that place just as much as you do.
我和你一样爱北极星旅舍
Yeah, is that why your dad's trying to buy it?
是吗 怪不得你♥爸♥要把它买♥♥下来
Yeah, Patrick told me.
没错 帕特里克都告诉我了
Look, who knows what my dad's up to?
拜托 谁知道我爸在打什么主意
See you tomorrow!
明天见
Don't you knock?
你怎么不敲门
I did knock.
我敲过了
Well, don't you wait?
那你不应该等一下吗
Wait. Where are you going?
等等 你去哪儿
Do you want your room cleaned or not?
你到底需不需要打扫房♥间
Sure.
当然需要
It was my mum's.
这是我妈的
It's actually much trickier than it looks.
看着容易 弹起来就困难多了
That's it!
我受够了
Every since I got here, you guys have been rude and unfriendly.
从我来这儿 你们就冷眼待我
What did I do?
我到底做错什么了
You know what. No, I don't!
你心里清楚 我不清楚
I love it here. We all do.
我爱这儿 旅舍的每个人都爱这儿
Then you and your dad breeze in and sell it,
可是你和你♥爸♥ 随随便便就把它卖♥♥了
like you don't even care. What?
一点儿也不在乎 什么
We're not selling it.
我们没打算卖♥♥啊
Wait, you really don't know?
等等 你真的不知道吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
Your dad...
你♥爸♥
He's selling this place.
要把旅舍卖♥♥掉
They're signing today.
今天就要签合同了
Well, it's not my favorite look of yours. You're selling the Lodge?
你这张臭脸不好看啊 你要把旅舍卖♥♥掉
I was going to tell you. When? When you sold it?
我本来打算告诉你 什么时候 卖♥♥完了再告诉我吗
We were supposed to tell each other everything since Mum died.
妈妈去世后 你答应过任何事情都一起商量的
Skye, I'm sorry. We got an offer.
斯凯 对不起 有人想买♥♥
This is Mum's place!
这是妈妈的家
She grew up here. I want to live here!
她在这儿长大 我也想住在这里
I know what the Lodge means to you,
我知道旅舍对你来说很重要
and what it meant to your mum.
更知道这儿对你♥妈♥的♥意义
But she'd want me to do the best thing for you,
但我了解你妈 这么做是为你好
and things haven't been easy.
我也不容易
I don't care about that, Dad!
我不在乎那些 爸爸
I need to think about your future. But this is my future!
我要替你的未来着想 这就是我的未来
It can work.
一定有办法的
Let's be realistic.
我们要现实点
We can barely afford to run the place.
旅舍快要经营不下去了
Will you people just leave me alone?
你们别拍我行不行
What are you filming her for?
拍她干什么
We can't sell the Lodge.
不能卖♥♥旅舍
This is my BFF, Kaylee.
这是我最好的朋友 凯莉
She's a singer/songwriter.
她是一位歌♥手 兼曲作者
Not professionally though.
虽然不专业
Obviously.
显然不专业
Now, more about me.
现在 继续介绍我自己
Danielle's wanted this forever.
丹妮尔一直是这样 喜欢当焦点
I think she might feel threatened by you.
她可能觉得 你会抢她的风头
Bed hair, work shirt.
我发型随意 身穿工作服
Yeah. I'm TV gold.
特别上镜是吧
Can we start over?
我们重新认识一下吧
I'm Kaylee.
我是凯莉
Skye.
我是斯凯
Ben told us everything. We thought you knew,
本都告诉我们了 我们以为你知情
which is absolutely no excuse for how we were rude.
所以我们才对你那么无礼
Honestly, it's fine.
真的没关系
So you're a singer, right?
你是个歌♥手 对吧
Uh, yeah.
嗯 对
You ever perform for the guests?
你为客人们唱过歌♥吗
For line-dancing Thursdays?
周四的排舞派对算吗
Hey, we're headed to the lake.
嘿 我们打算去湖边玩
Sort of a farewell hangout for the Lodge.
算是旅舍的告别聚会吧
Why don't you come? Thanks.
你也来吧 谢谢
Hi, guys.
嗨 各位
Hey. Yeah, hey.
嘿 好啊
Mate, wasn't this a private party?
兄弟 这不是私人聚会吗
No such thing, brother, not now, Danielle's a reality star.
不是了 哥们儿 现在不是了 丹妮尔在拍真人秀呢
So, you know Sean...
那是肖恩
This is his good friend, Ben.
和他的好朋友 本
And Noah's a DJ.
还有诺亚 他是个DJ
He makes his beats in his bedroom. Bless.
他在自己的卧室里打碟 天啊
Who's that?
那是谁
Says Mr. Kaylee.
凯莉先生看上别人了
Come on, don't start with that again.
拜托 别再这样说了
Mate, you seriously need to get out of the friend zone.
兄弟 你真的应该再进一步走出朋友区了
What friend zone?
什么朋友区
Let's play!
咱们开始吧
Oh, no!
噢 不
Whose serve is it?
轮到谁发球了
I wasn't even meant to be playing.
我本来都不该加入的
You said it.
说得对
I'm sorry about before, I didn't mean to be on your TV show thing.
我为之前的事道歉 我不是故意抢你镜头的
It's cool, Danielle wasn't really meant to be on it either.
没关系 丹妮尔本来也没机会拍真人秀
Yeah, they're only filming you because your mum knows somebody.
对啊 还不是因为你妈妈有熟人
Sean!
肖恩
Guys, be nice to my girlfriend.
各位 对我女朋友友好点
So, Skye...
对了 斯凯
Did Sean tell you that it was his dad that was buying the Lodge?
肖恩告诉你了吗 要买♥♥旅舍的人就是他爸爸
What?
什么
Hey!
嘿
If the Lodge means so much to you, don't let your dad sell it.
如果旅舍对你那么重要 就让你♥爸♥爸别卖♥♥了
Yeah, like he'd listen to me.
我也想 但他不会听我的
He still thinks I'm this little girl.
在他眼中我还是个没长大的小姑娘
Your granddad told me that your mum left the Lodge
你外公告诉过我 你妈妈交代过
to you for when you're old enough.
旅社是留给你的 等你长大了就交给你
So? So...
那又怎样 那
If you were old enough now...
如果你现在已经长大了
What would you do?
你会怎么做
I'd fight for it.
我会争取保住它
Thanks!
谢了
Big smile! I want to capture this moment.
笑得灿烂点 我要定格这一刻
Your dad may have already signed. You'd better hurry.
你♥爸♥说不定已经在签合同了 你快去吧
Yeah.
对
I am nothing like my dad.
我跟我爸不是一类人
Can we be friends?
我们能做朋友吗
I need to be at the Lodge, like now!
我要回旅舍 马上
Yeah, I'll give you a lift.
对 我送你
Come on.
来吧
I'm faster.
我更快
Yeah, today's got wings and we all, all in
今天已经开始 我们整装待发
This is where our song begins
我们的主题曲 从这儿开始唱
剧集 | 北极星旅舍(2016) | 导航列表