剧集 | 北极星旅舍(2016) | 导航列表
I've kind of been too afraid to ask.
我之前一直都没敢问
Samuel, your mum and me were all friends,
当我和你的年龄差不多大的时候
about the same age that you are now.
我 塞姆 还有你妈妈都曾经是朋友
So, why did no one mention him before?
那为什么没有人提起他的名字
Samuel did something stupid and your mum almost got hurt.
塞姆愚蠢的举动 让你妈妈几乎受伤
And after that your granddad wouldn't let her see him anymore.
此后 你的外公再也不让你妈妈见他
So, he was like her boyfriend?
所以 塞姆曾经是她的男友
For a while.
前任男友
But we both liked your mum and after that happened, she knew she had to choose.
但是我们都喜欢你妈妈 在那之后 她必须做出选择
It's Josh. It's Josh. It's Josh. It's Josh. It's Josh.
乔希来电 乔希来电 乔希来电 乔希来电 乔希来电
Oh, I've got to take this.
哦 我要去接电♥话♥
Go ahead.
去吧
It's Josh. It's Josh. It's Josh.
乔希来电 乔希来电 乔希来电
Finally! Did you get my text?
终于接我电♥话♥了 你收到我的短♥信♥了吧
Got the text. Enjoyed the goss. Want one of the T-shirts.
收到短♥信♥了 绯闻很有趣 想要定制款工作服
So you know in a playground when a boy pulls your pigtails?
你知道为什么男生经常扯女生头发么
Please speak like a normal person.
说人话好吗
It's because he wants you to chase after him.
因为他想要你去追他
Ben quitting is just pulling your pigtails.
本辞职离开 不过是在扯你的头发
Ben left pretty angry.
本离开的时候很生气
He definitely doesn't want me to chase after him.
他绝对不打算让我去追他
You're the girl who fights for things.
我只想提醒你
I'm just reminding you.
你从不放弃
I've got to go.
我得走了
Where's she off to?
他要去哪里
Off to fix things with Ben, I hope.
我估计她应该是打算向本道歉吧
Er, can I help you?
呃 我能帮到你吗
I believe you're in need of a plumber?
我听说你们需要维修浴室
We are plumbers.
我们是水管工
Here's our card.
这是我们的名片
How did you get here so fast?
你怎么这么快就到了
Uh, that's on a need to know basis.
这是我们的商业机密
We'll get right to it.
我们立刻就去维修
Room Five shower? We'll show ourselves up.
五号♥淋浴间 我们自己上楼
Hey.
嘿
Ah, these are for you.
这些花是送给你的
Ah, I planted these, actually.
其实 这些花是我以前种的
They were really hard to grow.
这些花很难种
Oh. I'll put them back then.
哦 那我把它重新埋回去好了
Yeah, that'll work.
恩 没问题
So, why am I here?
你叫我来有事吗
Because someone pulled someone's pigtails.
因为某人扯了某人的头发
What?
什么
The lodge is a total disaster without you around.
你辞职之后 旅舍变得无可收拾
I'm sure it's fine.
旅舍没问题的
I broke the shower in Room Five,
我弄坏了五号♥浴室的喷头
and signed for 200 kilograms of pizza dough.
然后签收了两百公斤的匹萨
Okay, that's kind of weird.
好吧 好像有点奇怪
It's just, you and the lodge,
只是 你和旅舍
you kind of go together.
简直是天作之合
♪ You know I've spent some nights
无数个夜空里
♪ Basking in the light of a million shooting stars
沐浴在月光中 望着千万流星落下
♪ They could all go out, but when you come around
流星一逝不返 只要有你的目光
♪ We're still shiningin the dark
照亮彼此的身影
♪ 'Cause we might be right
不论唯一的正确
♪ And we might be wrong
或者千万的过错
♪ All I know is that you belong
时刻分秒的归属
♪ I looked up and to my surprise
抬起头惊奇地仰望
♪ You were thereand I realized
你的身影让我心想
♪ That wherever you're with me
只要你在我身边
♪ Is my favorite place to be
命中注定的归属
♪ All we need
生命里
♪ Is the air we breathe
呼吸着空气
♪ The big blue sky above,
头顶宽阔湛蓝的天空
♪ The ground beneath our feet
脚踏无边无际的平地
♪ All we need is to never leave
生命里 彼此不分离
♪ 'Cause me and you, and you and me
只要你在我身边
♪ My favorite place to be ♪
命中注定的归属
I know you like Sean.
我知道你喜欢肖恩
He kissed me.
他吻了我
Skye just be honest.
斯凯 说实话吧
All I know for sure is that the lodge is as much your place as it is mine,
我确信无疑的只有一点 旅舍需要你我彼此共同维持
and I miss you there.
另外 我想你了
Please come back.
回旅舍吧
What is that?
这是什么
The reality show.
真人秀
What did you... Did you plan this so they could film it?
你是算计好了 让真人秀过来拍录像吗
I thought this place was special. It is! I would never.
我以为这是我们的秘密 这是啊 真的不是我
No, I can't do this anymore.
不行 我忍♥不下去了
Christina! Is that you up there can you hear me?
克里斯提娜 能听到我说话吗
I want you and the show out of the lodge! You're canceled!
我下令你和剧组立刻离开旅舍 不拍了
You can't just throw them out Skye, not without talking to me first!
斯凯 你不能不和我商量就把节目组赶出旅舍
That's what you said when I wanted them here.
我请他们来的时候你也是这么说的
Christina and the show have been good for the lodge.
克里斯提娜和真人秀让旅舍人气大涨
Dad, they came to the tree.
爸爸 他们派无人机去树下了
Well maybe Christina didn't realize how important that place is to you.
也许克里斯提娜不知道那棵树对你有多重要
I have to service the show,
我要为观众着想啊
and our audience want to know who you're going to end up with.
他们迫不及待的想要知道你会选谁
Why would anyone care?
我选谁关他们什么事啊
The show is called My Amazing Life.
真人秀的名字叫《我的美好生活》
You are the drama that keeps people watching.
正是因为你的生活充满刺♥激♥ 观众才会来看
But I don't want to be anymore.
可是 我已经受够了
All right.
好吧
Err... Christina?
呃 克里斯提娜
Christina?
克里斯提娜
What are you doing?
你在做什么
A star who doesn't want to be watched makes for terrible TV.
如果主角不想参与拍摄 真人秀就不好看了
I flick that switch and all the cameras turn off and we go.
只要关掉这个开关 所有的摄像机都关机 然后我们打包离开
Is that what you want, Skye?
斯凯 你确定吗
You can't do that! Danielle.
不行 丹妮尔
Is it what you want?
你确定吗
Be sure.
考虑清楚
Yeah.
我确定
I'll arrange to have the cameras collected.
我会叫手下拆除所有的摄像头
Sorry this didn't end up better.
对不起 一切只能潦草不堪地收场
Is that it then? Us included?
这就完了吗 包括我们的感情
Ed, I knew the tree was special to Skye.
艾德 我知道那棵树对斯凯很重要
But this job means verything to me just like the lodge means everything
对我而言 真人秀在我心里的地位
to you and Skye.
和旅舍在你们心里的别无二致
So if the show's over then I have to go.
所以如果不拍真人秀了 我只能离开
I'd better go and get packed,
我需要打包收拾行李
I need to get back to the city.
然后回到城里
I didn't mean for it to come between you two.
我从没打算破坏你们之间的感情
I know you didn't.
我相信你
What? Got you.
什么 就知道会吓到你
Get in there, come on!
进去 来吧
All right. Her mum could have stashed it anywhere.
好吧 他妈妈可能把它藏在任何地方
So you, you check the closets, I'll, I'll check for secret panels.
所以我们分头找 你去找衣柜 我去找机关暗门
So I don't have a job anymore?
所以 我失业了
The show got canceled.
真人秀不拍了
But the voting is still going on!
但是投票还在继续呢
And pizza night was going to be huge.
会有很多人来匹萨之夜的
They were my ideas!
这些都是我的点子
Danielle, it's over.
丹妮尔 完结了
Good luck, Skye.
斯凯 祝你好运
Whenever I lose something, it's because of you.
每一次我失去挚爱 都是因为你
I loved that job.
我超喜欢这份工作的
Danielle, I...
丹妮尔 我
You don't realize it, but up till now,
你听着 我之前一直在当好人
I've been playing nice.
但我当够了
剧集 | 北极星旅舍(2016) | 导航列表