剧集 | 北极星旅舍(2016) | 导航列表
Regionals, finals, sponsorship deals...
从选拔赛到决赛 再到赞助商
And I get to say "I told you so" to my dad.
我还可以告诉我爸爸
So, who do we have here? I'm Oz. This is Terry and Rufus.
所以 自我介绍一下吧 我是奥兹 这是泰瑞和瑞福
You're a winner to me.
在我心里 你就是冠军
♪ This is where we met
我们在此相遇
♪ Haven't been there yet
仍未抵达终点
♪ Like a dream we haven't dreamt
如同未醒的梦
♪ Don't make me wait another minute
我已经迫不及待
♪ No, not another minute
确实已迫不及待
♪ I can't wait for then to be now
迎接新的生活
♪ I'm gonna show you how
跟随我的脚步
♪ Starting over starting now
趁现在重新开始
♪ Stepping out
全力出击
♪ Taking over, breaking ground
掌控命运的进展
♪ Get in on the ready, set
准备就绪再出发
♪ Are we there yet?
还有多远
♪ Gonna show you how
跟随我的脚步
♪ Starting over, starting now ♪
趁现在重新开始
My first day working in TV,
第一天在节目组上班的时候
I did everything I could to be noticed.
我尽全力展现自己的能力
You give me a good show and you'll soon work your way up.
如果能帮我把节目做好 你很快就能得到升职
I plan to.
我尽力
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
Hi. So are we meant to be doing something
嗨 所以我们今天
boyfriend/girlfriend-y today then?
要不要来一场浪漫的约会
What's all this?
这是什么情况
Oh, I took Lori's old job on My Amazing Life.
哦 我是洛丽的接♥班♥人
What? Why?
什么 为什么
To make a difference around here.
让节目变得有所不同
I think my talents lie behind the camera ather than in front of it.
比起在台前表演 我的才能在幕后更有空间
Ah. Ugh.
啊 真烦
Oops. Careful!
不好意思 小心点
Hey, Ben. You okay?
嘿 本 你还好吧
I was worried. The way you ran off yesterday, what was all that about?
我有点担心 昨天你跑着离开了 有什么事吗
I've got these.
没关系 我可以搞定
Oh, Ben, Christina wants an interview with you about the bike race.
对了 克里斯蒂娜打算找你做一♥期♥特约采访
I may have suggested it.
多亏了我的提议
Danielle took over Lori's old job, so...
丹妮尔接管了洛丽的工作 所以
They want to interview me?
他们打算采访我
Oh, just a few questions on how it feels to be a winner.
恩 打算要你聊聊夺冠之后的感言
Be ready in five.
五分钟之内准备就绪
Looks like it's just you and Skye. See you later.
看起来只剩你和斯凯了 回头见
You do the bathroom and I'll do the beds.
你负责打扫浴室 我负责叠被铺床
And we'll just stay out of each other's way.
然后我们各顾各的 远离彼此
Yeah. Sounds like a plan.
好的 好主意
Couple of questions. Do we double up on the shampoos?
有几个问题 我们要不要多给旅客一点洗发露
This isn't even half a head's worth.
现在的量连半个头都不够用
Okay.
好的
Never mind, moving away from the bathroom topic...
当我没说 除了洗发露的问题之外
Are you going to tell Ben about the kiss?
你打算告诉本我吻你了吗
No! Good.
不 那就好
I mean, Ben's my best friend,
本是我最好的朋友
and you obviously wish it hadn't happened.
你显然希望我当时没有吻你
Yes. Right.
恩 对
By "wish it hadn't happened," you mean because of Ben?
希望当时我没有吻你 是因为怕伤害本
Or me kissing you gave you nightmares?
还是因为我的吻让你噩梦连篇
I don't want to hurt Ben.
我不想伤害到本
And I don't want to hurt Danielle.
我也不想伤害到丹妮尔
So, let's just forget it ever happened.
那就当这件事从没发生
And you can stay as far away from me as possible.
然后你离我越远越好
And what if I don't want to?
如果我不想离开你怎么办
No. Never mind. Forget it.
不 算了 忘记我说过的话
Here.
拿着
Just to remind me, to stay away from you.
用来提醒我以后要远离你
Look. Maybe it's best if we clean rooms on our own.
听着 或许我们分开打扫房♥间比较好
Sean...
肖恩
So I was going for a big dramatic exit,
我本来打算以戏剧化的退场收尾
but it appears I've left my cleaning stuff in there.
但是我的清洁用品好像落在屋子里了
Thank you.
谢谢
Could you just slam the door for me?
能帮我摔一下门吗
Yeah.
可以
How did everything get so messed up?
事情怎么变得这么错综复杂
Hi. Kaylee?
嗨 凯莉
I hope you don't mind me using your laptop.
希望你不介意我用了你的笔记本电脑
I, uh, didn't know the Wi-Fi password here.
我不知道这边的无线密♥码♥
That's Noah's laptop.
那个是诺亚的电脑
What made you think it was mine?
你怎么以为电脑是我的
Oh. That's just Noah's favorite photo.
哦 那个是诺亚最喜欢的照片而已
Not because I'm in it.
不是因为我在照片里
That's 40% Noah's head in the photo too.
诺亚也露了小半个头
I'm... I'm Oz. I know.
我 我叫奥兹 我知道
Thanks for helping us get this gig.
感谢你帮我们订下了这场演出
Doing the reality show concert's going to be huge for us.
在真人秀现场表演能够提升乐队的知名度
I didn't do anything really. You're pretty amazing.
别客气 我觉得你很厉害
Musicians, I mean.
特别是在音乐方面
Look, the band have gone and I'm kind of stuck here,
听着 乐队走了 留下我一个人困在这里
so, uh, do you fancy showing me around later?
所以 你介不介意稍后带我参观旅舍
I love My Amazing Life.
我超喜欢《我的美好生活》
It's easy if you say "yes."
如果你答应的话 我会很开心
Yes. And bring Noah along.
好的 然后也带上诺亚
Really?
讲真
Nah, I just wanted to see how you'd react when I said it.
没有了 我只是想看看你脸上的表情而已
I used your laptop, mate. Hope you don't mind. You're awesome.
我借用了一下你的电脑 希望你别介意 你超赞的
What's he hanging around here for?
他为什么要留在这里
D'you think he sleeps with that guitar on his back?
你觉得他平时会背着吉他睡觉吗
He's a fan of the show, and he wants me to show him around.
他是真人秀的粉丝 他打算让我带他参观旅舍
He's nice.
他很不错
So for the My Amazing Life fans out there,
所以请向《我的美好生活》的观众们
how did it feel winning,
说说你在打败自己最好的朋友
yet knowing you'll be beating your best friend at the same time?
之后夺冠的获奖感言
Erm... Uh...
呃 恩
Big words are free, Ben. Try using a few.
本 那么多成语不用白不用
Not great. I mean, erm...
不好 我想说 呃
Sean had been training really hard and it meant a lot to him.
肖恩尽全力为参赛做准备 赢得海选赛对他而言很重要
Stop that!
别闹了
And now you get to go on and compete in the nationals!
现在你有机会参加全国决赛了
Oh, no. I've already decided.
哦 不 我已经想好了
I'm going to wait 'til Sean qualifies, so we can compete together.
我要等到肖恩赢得海选赛之后和他一起参加决赛
Oh! That is so sweet!
哦 好感人的故事
Friendship like yours doesn't come along too often.
像这样的友谊很难得
It's very special.
真的很特别
We'll end it there.
好的 可以卡了
Can I have a word with you? Hmm?
我可以借一步说话吗 什么
Are you wearing makeup? No.
你有没有化妆 没有
Are you wearing makeup? Yes. Um, she made me, so...
你有没有化妆 恩 她强迫我化妆的
Please don't tell anyone.
千万别告诉别人
I won't.
我保证
What are you up to?
你到底有什么居心
Yeah. He was pasty.
没错 他有些面部苍白
No, not that. I know you. Oh.
我说的不是他的化妆 我了解你 哦
And this job, interviewing Ben... You're up to something.
接受这份工作 采访本 你居心莫测
Only trying to make a good impression on my first day.
只是想在上班第一天留下好印象而已
Nice interview, Danielle!
丹妮尔 采访很精彩
You're really showing some initiative.
你真的很主动积极
Oh, I'm just getting started.
哦 好戏还没开始呢
♪ Sometimes I can't see
视线被阻挡
♪ All that I can be
梦想已碎裂
♪ Feel like a heartbeat
如一颗心跳
♪ Not keeping time
被时间迷惑
♪ But then the back beat
秒针的跳动
剧集 | 北极星旅舍(2016) | 导航列表