剧集 | 北极星旅舍(2016) | 导航列表
Thank you, Noah.
谢谢你 诺亚
A properly-affixed guitar is essential.
一个完好无损的吉他是不必可少的
Wait.
等等
It's nothing special.
我的礼物没什么特别的
Just promise me you won't open it
只是答应我 在我离开之前
till after I've gone.
不要打开
Okay?
保证我
Promise.
我保证
Your granddad always wanted your mum
你的外公一直想要你的妈妈
to be with someone, uh,
嫁给一个比较
reliable and, uh, dependable.
可靠的丈夫
You met your dad, right?
你见过你的爸爸 对吧
It got hard for us to hang out
于是我们就很难再次来往
and then your mum found the tunnel.
然后你妈妈找到了隧♥道♥
It was perfect.
隧♥道♥简直完美
Your mum knew she could sneak out,
你妈妈知道她可以逃出来
I could sneak in.
我可以偷偷溜进去
I know there's more to this.
我知道事实不止于此
What were you looking for down there?
你在楼下打算找什么
Back in the 18th century the Lodge was a tavern
在十八世纪的时候 北极星旅舍是个酒馆
and the tunnel was used to smuggle things in.
而人们通过这个隧♥道♥走私货物
And one day we found this map.
有一天 我们找到了这张地图
What, like a treasure map?
什么 难道是张藏宝图
All right, if you feel the need to do a pirate voice, go for it,
好吧 如果你打算模仿海盗的口音 尽情模仿
but it was... It was real.
但这张藏宝图 真的存在
We spent days just staring at it.
我们花了好几天的时间盯着它看
What did it lead to?
然后藏宝地在哪里
Part of us didn't want to know,
我们不想知道
we just wanted to keep dreaming.
因为梦想有无限的可能
I mean, for your mum it was that we had this
你妈妈知道我们有着全世界里
big secret that no one in the world knew but us.
其他人都不知道的惊天秘密
And we would stay up late
于是我们熬夜
and we'd think of all the possibilities it could be.
畅想着被时光掩埋的宝藏
It was our thing.
这是我们的小秘密
And, uh, when your mum died,
然后 当你妈妈去世之后
I knew she'd want you to have the map.
我知道她想要把藏宝图继承给你
It could save the Lodge.
藏宝图可能能够拯救旅舍
Where is she? In there.
她在哪里 在这里
You really are just like your dad, aren't you?
你和你♥爸♥爸同流合污 对吧
Look, Ben, whatever you've heard...
听着 本 不论你听说了什么留言
You and Gil are trying to cheat Skye out of the Lodge?
你和吉尔打算欺骗斯凯 让她卖♥♥掉旅舍
Sean, she trusts you. I was going to tell her
肖恩 你辜负了她的信任 我本来打算告诉她
what my dad was really up to.
我爸爸的真实居心的
Honestly!
讲真
My dad said something happened.
我爸爸说发生了一场意外
My mum almost got hurt?
妈妈几乎受伤了
A fire broke out one night
有一天 地下室着火了
and I was sure your mum was behind me.
我以为你妈妈跟在我身后
(SJ SIGHS)
哎
I didn't realize until I got out that she wasn't there,
在我逃出火场之后 才发现她并不在我身后
that she'd gone back for the map.
她为了藏宝图原路折返
And your dad was working at the Lodge that summer
而在那年夏天 你♥爸♥爸在旅舍工作
and before I knew it, he'd rushed in.
说时迟那时快 他飞奔进地下室
So, your dad was the hero
于是 你的爸爸就成了英雄
and your granddad always blamed me for the fire.
而你的外公因为这场大火责怪我
He, uh, refused to let your mum see me
他 不让我再和你妈妈见面
and he boarded up the den.
并且封锁了地下室
And your mum said that things would blow over.
你妈妈说一切都会过去的
But they didn't.
但并没有
And then she fell for your dad.
她对你的爸爸有了好感
But she wrote to me soon afterwards saying that
但不久后 她向我写信说
"That our secret was safe."
我们的秘密还很安全
And she included this.
并附上了这个
Wow! Is that real gold?
哇 这是真金吗
So, she followed the map?
所以说 她跟随了藏宝图
I knew that meant that she still had it.
我知道这意味着她还有这藏宝图
So, you hired those two weirdos to try and find it?
所以 你雇佣了这两个奇葩来找到藏宝图
Hey, do you mind?
嘿 尊重我们好吗
We were watching out for you.
我们也是为你着想
Right, uncle?
对吧 叔叔
Are they your nephews?
他们是你的侄子
Uh, Kyle and Aaron
呃 凯尔和艾瑞
might have got carried away by the whole
对卧底任务有点
undercover secret mission thing.
过于着迷
All that sneaking about in the woods
在树林中躲躲藏藏
really messed up my sinuses.
我的鼻窦变得很难受
(INHALES DEEPLY)
(深吸气)
Aaron, you're inhaling your flash drive.
艾瑞 你正在冲着 U 盘吸气
So, you have it? The map?
所以那张藏宝图在你手里
We couldn't find it.
我们找不到藏宝图
What's this really about?
说实话 你为什么来这里
You show up, save Skye
突然现身 保护斯凯
from Evil Sean and she takes you back?
免受邪恶肖恩的蛊惑 然后她会和你复合
No, it's not about that.
不 当然不是
It's always been about that!
你的目的一直都是这样的
Ever since she arrived it's been about that.
自从她来到旅舍之后 你就是这样想的
We want the same girl, Ben.
我们想要同一个女孩 本
Here. This is yours now.
这 你拿着吧
Your mum must have put that map someplace safe,
你妈妈一定把地图放在了安全的地方
where you'd find it.
只有你才能找到
Why are you helping me?
你为什么要帮我
I want to make things right.
我想纠正过去的错误
You want Skye to sell the Lodge. They, uh...
你想让斯凯卖♥♥掉旅舍 他们 恩
I'm not doing that. Are they friends of yours?
我没有 他们是你的朋友吗
No way. Oh, that's all I need.
不可能 哦 生活简直圆♥满♥
Skye...
斯凯
I don't blame your mum for picking your dad.
你妈妈选择了你♥爸♥爸 我无可指责
She liked us both,
她对我们都有好感
but she knew she had to choose.
但她知道她必须做出选择
Why are you two arguing again?
你们两个怎么又吵起来了
Are you going to tell her?
你要跟她说实话吗
My dad and Danielle's mum
我爸爸和丹妮尔的妈妈
are working together on some property deal to
正在共同筹划一系列房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥计划
bulldoze the Lodge.
计划包括拆除旅舍
Look, I tried to tell you.
听着 我试着告诉你来着
I would never have wanted you to sell.
我一直都没打算让你卖♥♥掉旅舍
Why should I believe you?
我为什么要相信你
Because if you sell the Lodge
因为如果你卖♥♥掉旅舍的话
then that means you're gonna leave.
那就代表你要离开这里了
Why would I ever want you to leave?
我不希望你离开我的身边
I have to go.
我需要走了
Nope.
不
But this is mine.
但这是我的许愿啊
Why would she give this to me?
她为什么要把许愿还给我
So, how was Samuel?
所以 萨姆怎么样
Interesting.
很有意思
And have I aged better?
和他相比 我是不是一点都不显老
Definitely.
当然
Ah.
啊
See, you're fiddling with your ear again.
看 你又开始玩弄耳朵了
I have to get back to the den,
我需要回到地下室
Samuel told me the most amazing story.
萨姆告诉我了一个超级惊人的故事
About a map?
关于藏宝图的故事
You knew?
你竟然知道
Do you think your mother wouldn't have told me about it?
你真的以为你妈妈会瞒着我
♪ Don't wanna live my life by playing safe
生命之中怎能没有冒险
♪ I'd rather risk it all and have some faith, yeah, yeah
我宁愿带着信心 付出一切
♪ Sometimes you think you've got it all to lose
有时候你觉得已经无可失去
♪ But trust yourself and watch it all come true
但相信自己 看着梦想逐一实现
♪ I'll close my eyes and give in to gravity
我闭上双眼 向重力投降
剧集 | 北极星旅舍(2016) | 导航列表