剧集 | 无辜恋人(2018) | 导航列表
工作上的事
That was work.
我得走了
I have to go.
如果你有琼的消息 打给我
If you hear from June, call me.
给我你的电♥话♥ 我有消息了也告诉你
Give me your number, and I'll do the same.
发生什么了
What happened?
他说有个人闯进来抢劫了他
Ah, he's saying a guy broke in and robbed him.
他邻居说她看到两个人
His neighbor's saying she saw two men.
-他叫什么名字 -迪安·科普利
- What's his name? - Dean Coppley.
这是谁啊
Who's this?
她叫埃拉
This is Ella.
她遗传了你的眼睛
She's got your eyes.
迪安 我是波尔克警探
Dean, I'm Detective Inspector Polk.
你想告诉我发生了什么吗
Do you want to tell me what happened?
就是某个人好吗 闯进来了 就这样
Just some bloke, all right? Broke in. That's it.
-你邻居说看到两个人 -一个
- Your neighbor's saying she saw two men. - There was one.
就一个人
Just one guy.
好吧 他拿走了什么
Okay. What'd he take?
我怎么知道
How should I know?
各种东西
All sorts.
我的手表
Uh, me watch.
拿走了我的手表
Took me watch.
那很好看 他没拿走
That's nice. He didn't take it.
我能看一眼吗
Can I have a look?
什么 我的戒指吗
What? My ring?
给
It's all right.
你从哪得到的这戒指
Where'd you get this?
一个男孩给你的吗
Did a boy give you this?
他是叫哈里吗 哈里·波尔克
Was his name Harry? Harry Polk?
迪安
Dean?
我知道你很害怕 但你得告诉我发生了什么
I know you're scared, but you need to tell me what happened.
回到伦敦感觉怎么样
What's it like being back in London?
我不记得它是这个样子
I don't remember it like this.
好了
Okay.
我们到了
We're here.
就是这了
That's it.
会没事的
It will be fine.
嗯
Yeah.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
开玩笑的 兄弟
Just kidding, brother.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
盖文和我们说过你 迪安的兄弟
Gavin told us about you. Dean's bro?
-是的 -请进
- Yeah, yeah. - Come on.
我很感激你让我们待在这 兄弟
I appreciate you letting us stay, mate.
抱歉给你带来了麻烦
Sorry for any trouble.
所以...
So, um...
哪间房♥是我们的
which room is ours?
每个人都想睡哪就睡哪
Everyone just... sleeps wherever they want.
有的时候想和谁睡就和谁睡
Sometimes with whoever they want.
我家就是你家
Mi casa es tu casa.
屋顶风景很好 兄弟
There's a killer view on the roof, brother.
好的 谢谢
Uh, yeah. Thanks.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
你出去了
You went outside.
-什么时候 怎么出去的 -我看到你走了
- When? How? - I saw you taking off earlier.
我走进屋里 然后这两个人出现了
I came into the house, and then, these two guys turned up.
其中一个人说了琼的名字
One of them said June's name.
什么
What?
她应该给我打电♥话♥的
She was supposed to call me.
-她还没给我打 -告诉我她在哪
- She still hasn't. - Tell me where she is!
如果我告诉你 我也要去
If I tell you, I'm coming with you.
如果琼有麻烦了 她需要我
If June's in trouble, she needs me.
那走吧
Let's go, then.
克莉丝汀
你应该接的
You should answer that.
我们得告诉她关于那两个闯进来的人的事
We need to tell her about those two guys that broke in.
琼可能有麻烦了 我们...
June could be in trouble. We--
-你有消息了吗 -没有
- Have you heard something? - No.
只是觉得你需要陪伴
Just thought you'd like some company.
我带了啤酒
I brought beer.
进来吧
Come in.
你怎么样啊 兄弟
How are you, mate?
你看起来不错
You look good.
你还在和你傻不啦叽的填字游戏作斗争吗
So you still battling over your silly bloody crosswords?
干杯
Cheers.
还没有哈里的消息吗
Still no word from Harry, then?
-我知道你很担心 -他偷了他爸的结婚戒指
- I know you're worried. - He stole his dad's wedding ring
从那个被两个人打了的家伙手里买♥♥了辆车
and bought a car from a guy who was beaten up by two men.
我都不认识我儿子了
I've no idea where my boy is.
是的 道格 我很担心
Yeah, Doug, I'm worried.
怎么了
What?
我知道你担心的时候什么样
I know what you get like.
我见过那时你的样子 记得吗
I saw how bad it got for you back then, remember?
那真的是三年前吗
Was it really three years ago?
我想他
I miss him.
我也是
Me, too.
你还在想那个案子吗
Do you still think about the case?
关于发生的事
About what happened?
尽量不去想
Try not to.
我们尽力了
We did everything we could.
我已经无法想象我们做搭档的日子了
I can't imagine us as partners anymore.
尤其现在你升官了
Especially now with you climbing the ranks.
是啊
Yeah, right.
那时候我还在努力跟上你
I was trying to keep up with you back then.
我是个连自己儿子都照顾不好的警探
I'm a DI who can't even look after her own son.
-我得上报他失踪 -哈里是个好小伙
- I have to report him missing. - Harry is a good lad.
他爱你
He loves you.
他会回家的
He'll come home.
嗯
Yeah.
-和我想象的不一样 -对
- Different to how I imagined it. - Yup.
大家都这么说
Everyone says that.
这夜景真是美到让你说不出话
You can't argue with that view, though.
我知道人们说这里很大 很可怕
I mean, I know people say it's big and scary,
但...其实没那么糟
but... it's not that bad.
别担心 我会照顾好你的
Yeah. Don't worry, I'll look after you.
没人再会来找我们了
No one will come after us here.
我们可以重新开始
And now we can start again.
就像我们对彼此承诺的一样
Just like we promised each other.
现在我们能...
Now we can...
想成为怎样的人都行
be whoever we want to be.
B6
B-6.
不信任的女人可能会嫉妒
A less trusting woman might become jealous,
想知道你来这里想得到什么
wondering about what you get up to in here.
嫉妒 你是认真的吗
Jealousy, really?
亲爱的 拜托
My love. Please...
我见过不少自我矛盾的早期阶段
I've seen conflicting early slide sets,
但是伊莲娜的感觉...很极端化
but Elena's feel... polarized.
母亲 孩童 性 死亡
Mother, child... sex, death.
一开始
In the beginning,
你根本无法想象我有多么害怕那些测试
those tests scared me like you wouldn't believe.
治疗过程中竟然需要达到移魂状态
It was strange to think that hitting shift state was
真的很奇怪
part of the treatment.
但是继续加油 本 她需要指引
But you keep going, Ben. She needs to re-center.
所以她才来这里
That's why she's here.
别忘了
Don't forget that.
我有些好消息
I have some rather exciting news.
琼...就像她妈妈
June... is just like her mother.
她是我们的人
She's one of us.
你总是能先别人一步想到
You're always one step ahead, aren't you?
-一向如此 -太好了
- Always. - That's wonderful.
这真是太好了
Wonderful news.
母亲和女儿
剧集 | 无辜恋人(2018) | 导航列表