剧集 | 无辜恋人(2018) | 导航列表
我妹妹呢
Where's my sister?
约翰 我不在乎
Oi! John! I don't care!
你不在乎是什么意思 你把她丢在伦敦了
What do you mean, you don't care? You left her in London?
你没把她丢在伦敦吧 对吗
You haven't, have you?
约翰
John!
我把她丢在伦敦又怎么样
So what if I have?
真的吗 你知道我不能打你
Really? You know I can't fight you.
如果你想的话是可以的 兄弟
You can if you want, mate.
但我不会
But I wouldn't.
哈里
Harry.
你一团糟
You're a mess.
她知道吗
Did she know?
你知道你妈伤害了我爸吗
Did you know her mum hurt my dad?
不
No.
不知道 我们都不知道
No. Neither of us did.
只是... 为什么是我爸
Just... why my dad?
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道她的
You know what she is.
你知道他们的
What they both are.
我得知道更多
I need to know more than that.
一切
Everything.
约翰得告诉我
John needs to talk.
他也不太好
Well, he's not good either.
他昨晚甚至都没回来
Don't think he even came back last night.
我需要答案
Well, I need answers.
哈里 等等 我和你一起去
Harry, wait up. I'm coming with you.
我会想你的
霍斯特
酒 鲁娜 真的吗
Alcohol? Runa, really?
这可是严令禁止的
It is so forbidden.
-还有你 鲁娜 -是 是
- And you, Runa-- - Yes, yes.
闭嘴吧 西格
Stop it, Sigi.
本才刚走
Ben has only just left.
就这样了吗
Has it really come to this?
如果有问题的话
If there is a problem,
也许我能帮忙...
maybe I can help...
如果你想找个人分享的话
if you feel like sharing.
也许我们应该分享一下
Maybe we all should do some sharing.
从卑尔根开往伦敦的VNO404航♥班♥延误
Flight VNO404 from Bergen will be delayed.
更多消息请等候通知
Please wait for further announcements.
灵魂
你好啊 老朋友
Hello, old friend.
我看到你在庆祝我的到来
I see you've been celebrating my arrival.
-对不起 -没必要道歉
- I'm sorry. - Oh, no need to apologize.
想喝咖啡吗
Feel like a coffee?
好
Yeah.
旅途如何
So how was your journey?
好吧 我...
Okay. Well, I...
我知道
I know.
我又一次没有带走那女孩 我吓到了她
Again, I... instead of bringing the girl, I-- I scared her.
我弄丢了她 就像以前一样
I lost her, like before.
但是没造成什么伤害
But no harm is done.
为了弥补
To-- To make up for it,
显示我的...
to show my...
承诺和关心...
commitment... and care...
我给你我的房♥子
I'm giving you my house.
我家的房♥子 为了圣所 永远给你
My family's home, for Sanctum, forever.
不需要付钱
No payment needed.
格利尔逊酒店
-这是什么 -支票
- What's this? - That's a check.
全款买♥♥你的房♥子
Full payment for your house.
我不能接受你慷慨的提议
I can't take your offer, as generous as it is.
我很遗憾的说...
And I'm sorry to say...
我不需要你的服务了
I need to relieve you of your services.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是你不能再回圣所了
It means you can't come back to Sanctum.
永远不能
Ever.
-圣所是家 是我的家 -不仅仅是你的家
- Sanctum is home. It's my home. - Not just your home.
我现在怎么让你和那女孩 或者任何女人在一起
How can I have you and the girl or any of the women together now?
你已经证明自己是不安全的 你甚至又喝酒了
You've proven yourself unsafe. You're even drinking again.
这不是我的错
That is not my fault.
我这副模样
The way I am?
你知道 也知道原因
You know that. You know why.
我们必须为自己承担责任
We must take responsibility for what we are.
这一直是这工作的要点
That's always what the work was about,
你曾是非常重要的一份子
and you were a big part of that.
-但是时候向前看了 -向前看
- But it's time to move on. - Move on?
哪里 怎样
Where? How?
我相信你会做出正确的选择
I'm sure you'll make a good choice.
我必须去找那女孩了
I must go to the girl.
本
B-Ben...
我想感谢你
I want to thank you...
-别这样 -为了一切
- Please don't. -...for everything.
我是真心的
I mean that.
本
Ben...
希望约翰会在这里
Hopefully, John will be in here.
哈里 你回来了
Harry, you're back!
你个小淘气 过来
You knob. Come here.
-还在恋爱吗 -当然了
- Still in love? - Of course he is.
来吧
Get off.
-来吧 兄弟 -一品脱
- Come on, man. - A pint?
-是啊 给你来杯酒 -一品脱
- Yeah. Let's get you a drink. - Pint?
-行 -我以为她就是命中注定的那个了
- All right. - I thought she was the one, man.
-谁给他买♥♥杯酒 -我来 你想要什么
- Who's buying him his drink? - I'll get it. What you want?
-你好 来点什么 -一品脱酒 谢谢
- Hello, what can I get you? -A... pint, please.
来吧
Get off.
兄弟 是你甩了她吧
Mate... tell us you dumped her.
是的
Yep.
是时候了
Finally!
-你们见到她爸了吗 -没有
- Have you seen her dad today? - No.
他想杀你吗
Does he want to shoot you?
差不多吧
Something like that.
快说说 这里有什么新鲜事
So come on, then. What's been going on here?
很显然什么也没发生
Nothing, obviously.
除了迪安认为你是个秘密黑帮什么的
Except Dean thinks you're some secret gangster now or something.
你认识的一些可怕的人 给他吓坏了
Some freaky man you're meant to know scared the shit out of him.
还威胁他的孩子
Threatened his kid and that.
奇了怪了
Weird, man.
请进 正在营业
-你好 能给我杯茶吗 -当然
- Hi, uh, can I have a tea, please? - Yeah, of course.
给你 亲爱的
Here you go, love.
谢谢
Thank you.
三 二 一
Three, two, one!
-喝完了 完了 -棒
- Done, done. -Yeah, yeah.
你不记得我了 是吧 瑞安
You don't remember me, Ryan, do you?
我是萨姆 和你一起上过学
Sam. I went to school with you.
是你
Oh. Oh, right.
-是啊 -没错
- Yeah. - Yeah.
你那时也没注意过我
You didn't look at me then, either.
我从不确定你是害羞还是自大
You know, I could never tell if you were shy or just very stuck-up.
但我一直注意着你
But I was looking at you.
你得喝一杯
You have to drink.
七 六 五 四 三 二 一
Seven, six, five, four, three, two, one!
比在这儿打 哈里
Not here, Harry.
在他做过那些事后凭什么他要躲起来
Why should he hide after what he did?
走吧 孩子
Come on, son.
-出去解决 -孩子
- Outside, eh? - "Son"?
只有一个人能称我孩子 他已经不在了
Only one man can call me son, and he's gone.
我爸又善良又体贴 但伊莲娜毁了他
You see, my dad was kind, he was caring, and Elena wrecked him!
你并没有阻止
And you let her.
是不是 约翰
Didn't you, John?
看看周围 约翰
Look around, John.
大家都在看你 因为你是个胆小鬼
剧集 | 无辜恋人(2018) | 导航列表